IMG_0097.jpeg
IMG_0086.jpeg
IMG_0084.jpeg
IMG_0081.jpeg
IMG_0059.jpeg
IMG_0055.jpeg
IMG_0053.jpeg
Sugar Sugar looking yummy. :thumb: :goodjob::circle-of-love:

Here is the next batch in the 3x3 waiting to go into the flower tent . The 3 larger plants in the back are clones from my favorite phenos from plants currently flowering sawa, chocolate marshmallows and hazelnut cream. The 3 smaller plants are 79 Xmas bud and the seedling is bahama mama s1
IMG_0211.jpeg

just chopped these plants and all I can say is wow. I filled up my 6 tier drying rack with 3 of the plants and had to hang 7 of them. this is going to be my largest harvest yet by far, the most I've hung to dry in the past was the 6 tier rack full and 1 additional plant hung so an extra 6 plants is going to be a nice yield and the goal on this one is 2 lbs which I think I'm gonna be close I estimate each of the 10 plants to be 3oz so I should get 33 oz from this tent. I have a clone of the Hazelnut cream, Chocolate Marshmallow pheno B and Sawa Pheno C that are bursting out of the veg tent right now and are close to 3 feet tall and then I have 3 of the 79 Xmas bud that is about a foot tall and growing very squat and bushy and then the last one in the veg tent is a 3 week old Bahama Mama seedling so hoping to get at least the 3 clones and the 3 xmas buds plants transferrred into the flower tent by Sep 1st.

What a sweet grow Costanza! Did you notice if the extra week added bulk at all?
It’s tough to tell if it added any real weight but it definitely increased the smell and resin production because a few of the plants that weren’t as frosty really started to pack on the frost the last week and the smell is more intense. I can now smell each individual strain by getting close to the flower and before there was a faint smell from each plant but I had to physical touch the plant and get the resin on my fingers in order to smell how the plant really smelled like not anymore

Plants have been drying since Monday morning. I took a few small buds off as testers, this one in the pic is lemon drip it has of course a citrus smell but it went from sweet during the middle of flower to more of a heavy lemon funk towards the end. Out of all the plants I grew this one seems to have retained the smell the most out of all so far during the drying period. Expecting a strong buzz from this one since everything I’ve had with gg4 in the lineage has been a heavy hitter

IMG_0496.jpeg
IMG_0498.jpeg

I’ve only tested the lemon drip so far but the potency is really nice. As a medical user my tolerance is much higher than the average user a normal day in my life involves heavy medication with 70 to 80% resin and rosin carts so flower doesn’t really hit me the way it used to. I use this horrible tolerance to gauge how good the flower is and this one’s a heater. I vaped 2 bowls of flower around noon yesterday and on average the 25 to 30% flower will effect me for about 30 minutes but I was feeling good from lemon drip for over an hour which is not common for me. Excited to try the other gg4 hybrid the chocolate marshmallows strain im gonna resist the urge to sample that one until the end of cure in September
IMG_0501.jpeg

Plants have been hanging for 10 days now and large branches are starting to snap so I’m gonna cut them into footling segments and place in the turkey bags and bins to level out the moisture and get them ready for the next step. Instead of creating a new journal I’m gonna keep this one and keep adding to it. Next batch is ready to roll gonna transfer them into the flower tent this weekend. 3 will be clones of chocolate marshmallow, sawa, and hazelnut cream, 3 will be csi Humboldt 79 Xmas bud which is an open pollination preservation project, it’s an inbred line that could show some intersex traits so I’m gonna have to keep a close eye on them so it should be challenging grow. The last strain is Bahama Mama which is a hybrid created with Tropicana cookies x black banana, and she is an absolute frost monster so looking forward to that one. Will have some final bud pics next week when I start trimming

Back
Top Bottom