A Little Old A Little New

Here’s the veg tent. The 3 in the back are from left to right hazelnut cream, chocolate marshmallows and sawa clones that are hungry as hell so I’m gonna wait a week before they go into the flower tent. The 3 smaller plants in the middle are all 79 Xmas bud, the smaller hungry seedling that was just replanted is the bahama mama and the sad looking thing to the left of that is the 2nd pheno and hopeful keeper plant of chocolate marshmallows that I’m desperately attempting to reveg and keep as a mother plant but I think I screwed up and didn’t leave enough lower buds on the plant so I don’t have much hope. Luckily the other pheno is very similar it just has a slightly less stellar bud structure but the smell is the same

IMG_0519.jpeg

Ran out of smoke again and I purposely let me medical card expire so I wouldn’t be tempted to buy anymore. Took some hazelnut cream tester buds out of the turkey bags and they don’t look special but they smell great very similar to a light creamy citrus smell reminds me of key lime pie. This one’s a 70/30 sativa so I’m gonna sample some on my afternoon break but I’m excited for the Miami haze genetics in this one and hoping it’s a potent one

IMG_0520.jpeg
IMG_0521.jpeg

Ran out of smoke again and I purposely let me medical card expire so I wouldn’t be tempted to buy anymore. Took some hazelnut cream tester buds out of the turkey bags and they don’t look special but they smell great very similar to a light creamy citrus smell reminds me of key lime pie. This one’s a 70/30 sativa so I’m gonna sample some on my afternoon break but I’m excited for the Miami haze genetics in this one and hoping it’s a potent one

IMG_0520.jpeg
IMG_0521.jpeg
Let us know how it is.

Smoke report on the hazelnut cream

Lineage: Miami Haze X Cookies n Cream
70/30 sativa hybrid

This one didn’t taste as good as the lemon or sawa but wow the effects are really nice on this one. Started to feel it behind my eyes after about 10 minute. I vape my herb so the onset is a little delayed compared to smoking it and I was just starting to think the plant was a dud and boom she hit me in the head. Very spacey euphoric feeling very light body tingle. Started out more focused but now it’s leveling off into kind of a foggy euphoria and I’m pretty much useless for the last half hour of my shift. I can definitely feel the haze in this plant because that’s the only way to describe how my head feels right now. The taste was too green on this one to tell but it did just finish drying and hadn’t even cured yet so I’ll judge the taste next month after the buds had some time to sit in the grove bag for a good 3 to 4 weeks

As far as the reveg goes, what you left on should work fine and it looks like there's hope yet.
Once there's no more foliage, they don't uptake water very well.
No where for the water to go and it's easy to overwater.
You can harvest with your soil fairly dry for a better chance at it.

Smoke report on the hazelnut cream

Lineage: Miami Haze X Cookies n Cream
70/30 sativa hybrid

This one didn’t taste as good as the lemon or sawa but wow the effects are really nice on this one. Started to feel it behind my eyes after about 10 minute. I vape my herb so the onset is a little delayed compared to smoking it and I was just starting to think the plant was a dud and boom she hit me in the head. Very spacey euphoric feeling very light body tingle. Started out more focused but now it’s leveling off into kind of a foggy euphoria and I’m pretty much useless for the last half hour of my shift. I can definitely feel the haze in this plant because that’s the only way to describe how my head feels right now. The taste was too green on this one to tell but it did just finish drying and hadn’t even cured yet so I’ll judge the taste next month after the buds had some time to sit in the grove bag for a good 3 to 4 weeks
It is very early so give it time and I am sure this weed will be great.

It is very early so give it time and I am sure this weed will be great
Oh yeah I wasn't expecting it to taste good. I just wanted to get an idea of how potent the strain was and how the effect were. Its gonna be tough not to dip into this cure bag but it will be worth it in 4 weeks.

So I think out of all the stuff I spent money on during my growing adventures a 3 dollar pair of 3x Walmart reading glasses has improved my trim job more than I could’ve imagined. Will post some pics of the 7 different strains soon when I weigh it all out but overall this was my best looking harvest yet and I’m excited for the next one already. The 3 Xmas bud plants have been placed in the flowering tent and have been sitting under 12/12 since Friday so the goal now shifts to making sure I do this strain some Justice and become the cool uncle again this Christmas when I give my niece and nephews bags of weed as presents

So I think out of all the stuff I spent money on during my growing adventures a 3 dollar pair of 3x Walmart reading glasses has improved my trim job more than I could’ve imagined. Will post some pics of the 7 different strains soon when I weigh it all out but overall this was my best looking harvest yet and I’m excited for the next one already. The 3 Xmas bud plants have been placed in the flowering tent and have been sitting under 12/12 since Friday so the goal now shifts to making sure I do this strain some Justice and become the cool uncle again this Christmas when I give my niece and nephews bags of weed as presents
Your nugs look really good. :goodjob: :thumb::circle-of-love:

Out of all the different strains I grew the winner was hazelnut cream. It’s the perfect daytime strain that has a really nice focused buzz with a clear head and lots of energy. I woke up with a migraine headache Sunday morning and normally cannabis just covers up the headache until an hour later but this strain took my migraine away. It also has a nice mood elevating feeling it puts a smile on your face on even the worst days. Highly recommend this strain

I wish I could reach into the screenshots and pull a couple nugs out to try.
Guess I'll need to settle for your smoke report once you get to sampling.
I’ve tried them all so here ya go

Hazelnut cream- focused energetic buzz
Light creamy taste definitely leans towards the cookies n cream on this pheno.

lemon Drip- perfect mid afternoon strain. Very sweet almost sugar like lemon taste and the effects are very balanced even though it’s a 60/40 sativa hybrid it mellows out a lot at the end an induces munchies.

Chocolate marshmallows - a nice even hybrid with balanced effects. Taste was sweet and earthy with a hint of mint.

Sawa- the best smelling strain of the bunch. Sour lime funk that tastes like you’re sucking on a warhead. This shit makes me pucker. Effects aren’t too bad but this one’s definitely the lowest in thc of the bunch but that sour flavor makes up for the lack of potency

Blackout Bobby- this one’s funky she has a very piney smell and taste mixed with the sweet gelato smell. Effects wise she is a late afternoon early evening smoke but if you overindulge you’re in the couch.

Macdragon- funky garlic blueberries is what this lady is all about. Upon opening the bag the garlic stench hits you hard. This one starts out euphoric and settles into slumberland. The garlic taste transfers nicely on the exhale and it’s like smoking a bowl of herby blueberries.

Gary Poppins- this one’s tough to detect the smell it has a very funky musty smell that resembles fermented fruit. This is the heaviest strain of the bunch and if I partake before 9pm it’s lights out. Has a really nice euphoric head buzz which Imo is hard to find in a good sleep strain since most just effect the body and honestly don’t do much for me for sleep.

Hehe, it helps to see huh? Awesome buds! You did a sweet trim job!
Out of all the different strains I grew the winner was hazelnut cream. It’s the perfect daytime strain that has a really nice focused buzz with a clear head and lots of energy. I woke up with a migraine headache Sunday morning and normally cannabis just covers up the headache until an hour later but this strain took my migraine away. It also has a nice mood elevating feeling it puts a smile on your face on even the worst days. Highly recommend this strain
That's a good one if it helps a migraine leave you!
Congratulations on this great harvest! You trim like a pro!

Congrats on another sweet harvest. I may have to look into a pair of those reading glasses, those are great looking nugs.

Back
Top Bottom