A thread for the users of Mars-Hydro lamps

420-magazine-mobile784197766.jpg
420-magazine-mobile354278667.jpg

Call it a combination of space and not wanting to wait any longer to use my 3rd light. The 144x5 is now 18' above a BD and Fruit Punch Auto. Can't wait to see the progress.

33 days in vegg under 4x Mars Pro II Epistar 80's
flowering_day_1.jpg

I would hope in the future Mars moves to a higher quality system for hangers. Even just a thicker gauge .The clasps and skinny wire are not what I would put on my product if I was the market. My 2 cents.

Then you will probably like their new COB light better. That looks serious solid. Not sure if this is the final design or if this is a prototype. Perhaps @SmokeSara could tell us more about that?

C266.jpg

Specification:COB
Spectrum: 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, and white
Par Value: 357umol/m2/s
Lumen:8615Lm±5%@AC120V 8508 Lm±5%@AC240V
Power draw: 110W + - 5%@AC120V 108W + - 5%@AC240V
Input Voltage: AC100-240V AC277 for North America only
Ampere: 0.987A/120V 0.46 A/240V
Core Coverage:2.5ft*2.5ft
Max Coverage: 4.5ft*4.5ft
Light Size: 290*220*210MM
Package Size: MM
Net Weight: 3.4KG
Gross Weight: KG
DB: 0dB
Frequency: 50-60HZ

I would hope in the future Mars moves to a higher quality system for hangers. Even just a thicker gauge .The clasps and skinny wire are not what I would put on my product if I was the market. My 2 cents.

This is White Widow from Dutch Passion and Bubbleicious from Nirvana seeds. They are grown in a homemade room. 8 plants under scrog in Autopot system under 2x Mars Pro II Epistar 320. It's day 59 of flowering today. Think they will need another week before harvest. The trichomes has started to become cloudy, some of them almost white, but no amber yet. They're all becoming so beautiful. Look at those autumn colors!

FLOWERING_DAY_59.jpg

I see lots of... well-lit floor space going to waste, yet the lower portions of those two plants appear to be in shadow. Any reason you haven't spread those plants out? A maximum limit on legal harvest size in your location, perhaps?

Par Value: 357umol/m2/s

So... three needed for great light output over a one square meter grow. Any idea what they're expected to sell for?

A combination of space wanted/needed to access the buckets. And things tend to get bigger. Also I try to keep the main canopy directly below the manufacturer suggested "core zone" for maximum "best light" used for my plants.
420-magazine-mobile1472850411.jpg
420-magazine-mobile385875997.jpg

Hey guys !
There is a lot of very nice pictures here.
This discussion is on point! I just finish to install my 2 Mars II 900 in my 4x8 tent.
This is my first post and my first grow. I'll come back here often. You guys seems to know what you are talking about!
2 quick pictures. I just started yesterday.
Wish me good luck :thanks:

Y0h6WfC.jpg
Y0h6WfC_1_.jpg

P.S I tried real hard to just upload the picture like you guys did...i'm too dump sorry!

I just started yesterday.
Wish me good luck :thanks:

A sincere good luck to you. And, BtW, DoubleA, welcome to 420Magazine.com - the most comprehensive (and friendliest) cannabis-awareness forum on the Internet.

Have you considered creating a grow journal thread? It's a great way to allow others to see what you're doing without having to tell people "in real life" (which can be very dangerous!), if that means anything to you. And it's also a great way to get help with your grow - occasionally, someone will actually spot an issue (or think of a possible improvement) before the grower does.

Indeed - Have learned more from 420 mag than from any other source out there

Back
Top Bottom