A-Train's Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

No its good atrain, I know I see you every where on multiple sites. I plan on growing in coco and using the lucas formula with flora nova bloom thru out the grow. Then some monster bloom for pk boost in flower. I'm also gonna do a side by side in my first grow same strain, nutes, coco one in an airpot & the other in a regular pot and see the difference that airpots make for myself

Airpot Def work in soil that is a fact... I have been looking into the coco deal lately and installing a drip feed just so it's less work everyday with the same or better results. The way coco is fed I'm not sure if the airpot is going to be a make or break considering all the oxygen the feed takes into the medium and how much the coco holds onto... your Def going to grow some big ass plants if ya get it right I can't wait to watch man

Well in reality atrain if you think the airpots won't make a difference with coco then I won't get it. Because one 5 gal airpot it around $20. So that could be another nutirent or something I could buy instead. Although I still may for the experiment. But I don't like wasting money either lol. Yeah brother honestly I hope to have somewhat of a result like you had with your 2 auto utilmates, cause we have the same area sized tent 3x3x5'3 is mine & I would have been researching for over half a year when I start my grow. I am so anxious to my man, just got to wait till January and it'll be kicked off! ;)

Airpot Def work in soil that is a fact... I have been looking into the coco deal lately and installing a drip feed just so it's less work everyday with the same or better results. The way coco is fed I'm not sure if the airpot is going to be a make or break considering all the oxygen the feed takes into the medium and how much the coco holds onto... your Def going to grow some big ass plants if ya get it right I can't wait to watch man

Atrain
I grow in coco with drip feed.
Love the results and I'm sure you will also.
I use 5 gal fabric pot and it rocks.

Thanks for the input stage... it just gets to be a job with soil and my feed schedule.. I'm mixing 5 to 10 liters a day and it gets time consuming to say the least... if I could mix a res and set the feed times it would be much more convenient. ...

And camo if stage uses the fabric pots with coco that's an airpot and I use them too they just cost WAY less

Thanks for the input stage... it just gets to be a job with soil and my feed schedule.. I'm mixing 5 to 10 liters a day and it gets time consuming to say the least... if I could mix a res and set the feed times it would be much more convenient. ...

And camo if stage uses the fabric pots with coco that's an airpot and I use them too they just cost WAY less

With NFT you just mix a res and it's always feeding time.....pumps run 24/7 for the entire grow providing round the clock care.

Possibly a bit wasteful for someone that doesn't like wasting nutes watering to runoff though. ;)

What is NFT kushtie? And yeah I may try fabric pots as well atrain, just seems like airpots would get more air I guess. Also I was thinking of just getting a 50cent Walmart bag instead of the fabric pots, seems to be the same material

Camo
Be careful if choosing Walmart bag for your grow.
Fabric bags are pretty cheap and reusable. Be sure not to use bags that have plastic coatings.

What is NFT kushtie? And yeah I may try fabric pots as well atrain, just seems like airpots would get more air I guess. Also I was thinking of just getting a 50cent Walmart bag instead of the fabric pots, seems to be the same material

No knock against the plastic air pots but they are more expensive and if your hand watering they leak out the sides if you don't water gently.

NFT is a kind of hydro system that as far as I know only aeroponics can beat for growth rates and yield per square metre. Or at least that's what I've read....and the reason it works so well is that the roots have constant access to all the water, nutrients and air they should need with very little to get in the way of growth.

The NFT tanks I use are called GT205 and you can see me growing autos in them here - Kushtie - ShortStuff Autos In NFT

And I've taken a leaf out of Atrain's book and named them now; Raquel and Cassandra ;)

Hmm stage really got me reconsidering the airpots now lol, and I meant the blue fabric Walmart smart/good for environment bags. Not the actual plastic bags, sorry for the confusin. Ok kushtie I'm heading over to your grow brother thanks for the link.

My mother in law grows her outdoor veggies in those Wal-Mart bags. They work just fine.

Smart pots are fairly cheap though, and the off brand ones are even cheaper. But if I had a sewing machine I'd just by the fabric and make my own.

Nice short stuff autos im growing pink grapefruit right now dwc I've grown there onyx and speedy gonzale in past there good quality autos and the onyx was a beast 3 1/2 oz off 1 plant speedy was only 34 grams but still awesome smoke didn't know they reworked there old strain good info I think might pick up the shiznet and russian rocket fuel next to try you got some nice autos going there happy growing

Back
Top Bottom