A-Train's Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

finally had time to sit down and read up to this point
great thread again......looks good........very curious how you like the marslight.

thanxx for all info
have fun:goodjob:

I'm late again. Didn't realize you had a new thread going already. Good read though. :reading420magazine:

That mutant Dr looks like something out of a horror film. :laughtwo: She's looking a bit more normal now though. Hope she suprises you with massive gifts.

Tried searching evol stoopid and all I found was Atrain on the rest of the net. :party:

Thanks for Maki g it over atulip...... I am really thinking that the start of my next run I will do a perpetual grow log so it isn't has hard to follow and lose folks when making a new run just have one thread and grow plants

And as far as the stoopid sprout... you won't find it on the web I have only seen it journal ed one time elsewhere and heard folks talking about it in another forum wich you cannot speak of on this forum lol

Thanks for Maki g it over atulip...... I am really thinking that the start of my next run I will do a perpetual grow log so it isn't has hard to follow and lose folks when making a new run just have one thread and grow plants

And as far as the stoopid sprout... you won't find it on the web I have only seen it journal ed one time elsewhere and heard folks talking about it in another forum wich you cannot speak of on this forum lol

Another option would be to link this in your signature. That's usually how I find people's new threads lol.

I think you just need to save a male and some stoopid pollen and produce a batch of seeds with it, just in case stoopid ends up being some amazing high or something lol.

Still didn't find too much information on evol seeds, besides some twisted kid farmer mentioning some evolution seeds strains he's been breeding for a few years.

Whew! I started out for bed half an hour ago and stumbled onto this through a link from DankWolf. Thanks DankWolf. :hug:

All caught up now and settling down for the show. I had to smile when you tied her up. I thought "Ahhh.... She caught him by surprise." :laughtwo:

Catch you tomorrow. Going to bed finally. Great work Atrain. It's harder keeping up with you than ...... No it's not. Who am I kidding. LOL!

I know actual cfl wattage vs package description is sorta wierd. So, what is the package discretion of your cfls?

yeah yhe actual wattage is 23w... I use a splitter in the shop fixture and run 2/ 23w Tru cfl..... the other reading in the cfl packages is what they reccomend you replace with the cfl... that is 75w...

Pretty much what there selling in the store is hey use this 23w cfl as a replacement for your current 75w bulb and save money on your power bill..

Another option would be to link this in your signature. That's usually how I find people's new threads lol.

I think you just need to save a male and some stoopid pollen and produce a batch of seeds with it, just in case stoopid ends up being some amazing high or something lol.

Still didn't find too much information on evol seeds, besides some twisted kid farmer mentioning some evolution seeds strains he's been breeding for a few years.

I had it linked in my sig tulip but I took it out..... I should put it back in... I just pitched a mini baby fit when a lot of the shit in this journal was edited including the title because it said short stuff in it.... it's all good now though I just bite my tongue and move along...

yeah yhe actual wattage is 23w... I use a splitter in the shop fixture and run 2/ 23w Tru cfl..... the other reading in the cfl packages is what they reccomend you replace with the cfl... that is 75w...

Pretty much what there selling in the store is hey use this 23w cfl as a replacement for your current 75w bulb and save money on your power bill..

Cool, thanks.
What is the "k" value? I've heard, and recently switched to, 6500k is the best for veg.

What's up guys and gals... I'm bored so here ya go it's day 24......

Himalaya Blue Diesel
20151118_082340-1.jpg
20151118_084211.jpg

Himalaya Orange diesel
20151118_082401-1.jpg
20151118_082411-1.jpg

The Dr. Feelgood x3
20151118_082427-1.jpg
20151118_082437-1.jpg
20151118_082454-1.jpg
20151118_082502-1.jpg

Evol Seeds : Stoopid (I forgot what day) she'll be all organic
20151118_082519-1.jpg

Sweet seeds : ice cool day 30 sum?
20151118_082550-1.jpg
20151118_082744-1.jpg

And the whole family
20151118_083403-1.jpg

They are lovin' life and looking GREAT!

Sorry camo grow... no lst yet... tell you all the truth I was planning on pontailes and LST but none of these plants are really asking me to do anything to them lol... the HBD didn't care for the ponytail much so I'm leaving her alone.. I'll watch when they all start stretching things may change....

Thanks Major.... they are just like all the rest can't get enough of the advanced nutrients loving that mars hydro LED

Back
Top Bottom