Advice please

@Mikesem420 so was just looking at what i ordered on the hlg site they have the 260w bridged with 2 metal strips so that its like one board so when together its a rectangle. Not sure it comes with it but when looking at one from amazon i dont believe it comes with it so its 2 boards i guess incase you have an uneven canopy you can hang at 2 different heights? So basically i have 2 lights? Super excited every day buds are looking more like buds, starting to see the "hairs" no visible trichomes yet tho. If you or anyone had to guess , what do you think my yield will be? 1st grow, mango kush indica dominant hybrid. Seed cracked nov 13, flipped jan 13. Just counted the days only 61 days i thought veg was longer. But from seed to flip just shy of 9 weeks. 13 days into flower now 1 plant. Been under 150 hps whole time, light doesnt get here til atleast 31st, so taking all wagers (guesstimates)

Probably sound like j. Simpson with this question, so i know buds either flower or produce fruit. When i look at bud im about to smoke it looks nothing like a flower bud or fruit so curious what the actual bloom is like.
Penny ill continue to post pics maybe in a few weeks you can take a guess. But thanks

You have to assemble that light with the 2 panels it should come with the aluminum bar to attach but I've herd it's not the strongest setup like not rigid enough but that wouldn't be hard to fix just sure it up with some zip ties or a piece of angle aluminum from home depot but you wont know till it gets there they may have changed it take pics I want that kit so it will be kool to see how it works out..

@Mikesem420 or @Kismet so waa just looking on hlg site and comparing to amazon thought i was getting a deal for 299 , it looks like i ordered 260w v1 not the v2 and on the website u can get v1 for 275 and v2 for 330. I don't know much about them, so not sure if i should cancel and order str8 from hlg, i mean just ordering the same id save 25 bucks. Shipping is free but dunno when it will arrive doesn't give me option to change delivery. But plz get back to me and let me know. Whats confusing tho is v1 comes in 27 35 and 4000k and v2 is 3 or 4000k, that's off hlg on amazon it comes in 27 4 and 5000k. Let me know asap if i should cancel to get v2. There's one on amazon.

I have the xl version of the hlg 260 v2. If you are going for only one light I suggest the 3000k for veg and bloom. It worked very well for me.

The solid board will be more sturdy for sure. You can always use risers for shorter plants. For the small price difference I would go with the updated boards. Did you look on led grow lights depot? They are a sponsor here that carries hlg. I think they have a member discount. Not 100% sure though. Might want to check them out.

The amazon package had the shipping Inculded only thing I could think of for the 30 buck difference. The amazon kit is 2 individual boards with 2 individual heat sinks tied together the hlg website is a single heat sink with 2 boards on it im sure that's gona be good for heat reduction and board life but either kit is gona be a high quality light I dont think you can go wrong. The 330$ v2 is just the newer diode 301b but alot of people swear by the 561c over the 301b since the efficiency increase isnt much for now that is.

I mean the good part is its kind of like having 2 lights, but then again if ima spend that i want the best version. Perhaps ill just try it if i dont like ill send back or keep it until i can get another.
Back to my plant, ever since entering the stretch shes consuming alot more and drinking more then in veg, not exact on the ppm cause i havent kept track as much as i did before was only checking on rez change. But went from about 3 cups a day to 6 plus. Resulting in the middle of my feed schedule i add a diluted strength or serving of nutes. Rez change tom.

Some super close ups

Attachments

• 20190127_000545.jpg
    20190127_000545.jpg
    605.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 20190127_000452.jpg
    20190127_000452.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190127_000441.jpg
    20190127_000441.jpg
    609.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 20190127_000425.jpg
    20190127_000425.jpg
    614.5 KB · Views: 10
If you want to switch kits you can wont hurt anything but I'd give the light a try before ya send it back the 561c diodes are the best until the bin is increased and you can add the 3000k for flower tent later then you'll have the best of both worlds I say try out your v1 if you feel like ya didnt get a good deal or the lights got issues you can always return on good ole amazon lol

Back
Top Bottom