African Sun And Indoor Gardening: Pushing My Own Boundaries

:rofl::snowboating::rofl: mr.Fonz I bet you can see the chuckle on my face when I got to.....nie meer stukkend.....lol

Another Saffa is always welcome, I'll pop by your journal after supper brother....

Shame on you mr.Brain not telling bout mr.Fonz here.....haha

Well Surprise surprise. Who would have guessed " hy praat die taal. "
Nice one FoNz

You are more than welcome to pop over for a braai and a cpl dops en chops...lol
You threw me there I won't lie but I figured you were across the pond when I started reading your journal as you use those funny measurements compare to us.. :rofl:
But I have to give ya a pat on the back brother cause you are learned as hell when it comes to the plant, won't lie but you had me lost back there but I understand a good deal to keep myself in the loop...

Wonder what happened to mr.Brain this evening, please excuse his tardiness as true to form being on African time so you'll probs see him now now or just now.....hahahaha

You guys.... LOL.
Sorry you missed me so much. Kak happens!!!
Had to stay over again last night.

So here are some pics of what kept me from y'all.

The old kitchen where I try to show some damage. hence the replacement. Panels were peeling and water damage on most of the lower areas of the cupboards

Scullery while I was removing old cupboards

Me hard at work

And some pics of the new kitchen

Scullery area

Other views

My wife and I are both back home. hopefully get some normality back.

I haven't been able to update on greenhouse plants but I am going to work on re-potting tomorrow.
It's raining elephants and rhinos here at the moment. I need to work outdoors so tomorrow it will have to be.
I did however notice that the Buddha Cheese is getting some frost so here are a couple of pics of her.

I've been waiting for a while to see her do this so am happy as a pig in Sh*t.

Nice frost Strain! And super awesome job on the kitchen, puts my own to shame.

Thanks @FoNz. The cabinet work goes on, to put bread on the table, but the real interest is in the hobby.
:morenutes:

So back to the business of the day. Potting and re-potting.
I have a question though....
Do you guys think it's time I started a grow journal?
I have a new seedling that just got re-planted and maybe it's time to follow this little one and follow the progress of the Blueberry Kush as well as the end of The Bhudda Cheese.
What do you think?

You guys.... LOL.
Sorry you missed me so much. Kak happens!!!
Had to stay over again last night.

So here are some pics of what kept me from y'all.

The old kitchen where I try to show some damage. hence the replacement. Panels were peeling and water damage on most of the lower areas of the cupboards
Old kitchen showing damage.jpg

Scullery while I was removing old cupboards
Kitchen Scullery area.jpg

Me hard at work

Me working.jpg

And some pics of the new kitchen

Scullery area
Finished Scullery.jpg

Other views
Finished Kitchen 1.jpg
Island area.jpg

Stunning brother...... :snowboating:
My wife and I are both back home. hopefully get some normality back.

I haven't been able to update on greenhouse plants but I am going to work on re-potting tomorrow.
It's raining elephants and rhinos here at the moment. I need to work outdoors so tomorrow it will have to be.
I did however notice that the Buddha Cheese is getting some frost so here are a couple of pics of her.
Yummy.jpg
Main head.jpg
Main head with some frosting.jpg
Nice Cheesy frost.jpg
Getting there.jpg
Frosting starting.jpg
Buddha cheese teenage bud.jpg
Bud lower down on Cheese.jpg

I've been waiting for a while to see her do this so am happy as a pig in Sh*t.

She's frosting up beautifully brother. Was at a mates house today he's also got some Buddha cheeses on the go, the most memorable one was a lemon smelling gir in full flower, I couldn't get the lemon smell off fingers for most of the day...haha

Yes. Great cabinet work! Here’s a little something for your efforts.
:passitleft:

Dark Devil wherefore art thou, for without the all is lost......:rofl:
I ordered a pack of dark devil locally but when the order arrived it was a pack of Black cream auto also by sweet seedz.... cream caramel X red kush family, so I'm still stoked...

So back to the business of the day. Potting and re-potting.
I have a question though....
Do you guys think it's time I started a grow journal?
I have a new seedling that just got re-planted and maybe it's time to follow this little one and follow the progress of the Blueberry Kush as well as the end of The Bhudda Cheese.
What do you think?

Ask one of the moderators to move it to journal in progress, use the report button at the bottom of your post....

Went for a drive outa of town to see another mate who grows and while in Joburg he bought some Gauva Kush and brought a fair bit back with him....
Grown outdoors, small thumb size buds and dense....
Fruity smell to the bud like ripening guava on the well done side...lol
Got a fair few seeds collected which I'm going to drop for a small winter grow get a feel for what could be....:ganjamon:

The smoke........well.....:rofl:
K
Supposed to be a sativa mystery strain that with no real info about it, but it's definately an indica pheno of the Gauva Kush keeps you glued to whatever object you're sitting on....lmga
And I do like my indicas so a nice little project for winter I reckon.... I'll post a pic in the morning but all the seed are big, no other way but big and uniform so maybe great things abound...

There's some blueberry coming into town in 3 weeks that I'm excited about never had before....think I said that before....hahaha

The rain just hasn't let up. The third day of on going water from the heavens. all this dampness and increase in humidity may not be to good for the Bhudda Cheese buds. we shall see.
Weather man says it could go on another two days.
@Smeegol I hope your rain has stopped. you will need some plant scuba gear.
:surf:

The rain just hasn't let up. The third day of on going water from the heavens. all this dampness and increase in humidity may not be to good for the Bhudda Cheese buds. we shall see.
Weather man says it could go on another two days.
@Smeegol I hope your rain has stopped. you will need some plant scuba gear.
:surf:

I just back from my swim brother and I'm going to have to do some serious staking on the girls today, anymore rain and my branches are going to start snapping as they getting far to heavy to carry bud and water weight.....

Hope the mornings going well with you...

This is what I found my mutt doing when I went out to see how the greenhouse was handling the continuous rain.
Layla was digging a hole in the mud..........
Next to and under my greenhouse

Bringing that muddy body inside my house........

And preparing to take it into the rest of the house

The view from my front porch today. A wet,grey morning

Could feed a couple of cows

@Smeegol said " I just back from my swim brother and I'm going to have to do some serious staking on the girls today, anymore rain and my branches are going to start snapping as they getting far to heavy to carry bud and water weight..... "

That extra weight can be be a heavy problem.
I hope you can get stakes sorted out there..
Thanks for following @FoNz

This is what I found my mutt doing when I went out to see how the greenhouse was handling the continuous rain.
Layla was digging a hole in the mud..........
Next to and under my greenhouse

Bringing that muddy body inside my house........

And preparing to take it into the rest of the house

The view from my front porch today. A wet,grey morning

Could feed a couple of cows

Your garden looks like mine, flooded no lies.... Loving your dog...hahaha..... Same as as mine any excuse to get dirty...lol

@Smeegol said " I just back from my swim brother and I'm going to have to do some serious staking on the girls today, anymore rain and my branches are going to start snapping as they getting far to heavy to carry bud and water weight..... "

That extra weight can be be a heavy problem.
I hope you can get stakes sorted out there..
Thanks for following @FoNz

At the bottom of every post in bottom right hand corner you have the quote option brother make its easier to add your message and use multi quotes.....

Back
Top Bottom