AK1 Grows Indicas with JD Lightings

Okay, I knew you were working with Dad on this one, but for some reason, it slipped my mind. I will shut up now, because I know, being the professional that he is, if *HE* doesn't know about this shit, he'll tell you and then go ask someone that he trusts. Dad's a good man, I know, and we all need to just back off on this and let you two get back to it.

Sorry, buddy, I completely forgot.

No worries Jandre! Between my dad and his friend i have it figured out. I was pretty confused about 240 up until today and what or what not can be done.

Do you mind asking your dad if I can make a 120 box outlet off of the 220 running into the C.A.P. box? at my controller board. and tell dad thx for setting us all straight.

IMG_074316.JPG

IMG_074416.JPG

Glad that is freaking over, tired od crawling up the stairs, through the attic, then back thru then back down, then all over again..........ugh!

man that looks pro!
im sorry i joined this chat late i missed out on contributing.
im kicking myself right now as i have forgotten the name of it, but you should only ever need 1 timer for all equipment running the same times. this is done by using this thing (the name is forgotten) as your main power input, but it has another line for low power. its this low power line that you put on a timer and the main power wont work unless this little line is live. can you talk to your electrician friend to see if he can name what im talking about.. was too many years since i did my electronics apprentiship =(

Edit: ok the electronic componant that does what im suggesting is a Thyristor. i think, lol

The electric equivelant should probably look like a transformer or extention lead with 2 plugs you need to plug into the wall, 1 plug is your main current and the other would be low powered for your timer.

if anyone knows someone that can put a name to this thing that would be awesome. it already exists, im certain of it.

man that looks pro!
im kicking myself right now as i have forgotten the name of it, but you should only ever need 1 timer for all equipment running the same times. this is done by using this thing (the name is forgotten) as your main power input, but it has another line for low power. its this low power line that you put on a timer and the main power wont work unless this little line is live. can you talk to your electrician friend to see if he can name what im talking about.. was too many years since i did my electronics apprentiship =(

Edit: ok the electronic componant that does what im suggesting is a Thyristor. i think, lol

The electric equivelant should probably look like a transformer or extention lead with 2 plugs you need to plug into the wall, 1 plug is your main current and the other would be low powered for your timer.

if anyone knows someone that can put a name to this thing that would be awesome. it already exists, im certain of it.

are you talking about a relay?

man that looks pro!

This box has a low voltage cord that plugs into 110 to power the timer. Everything else is 240. The timer trips a replay to send current to the outlets.

are you talking about a relay?

Hey LW, as you can see.............I have 240 lights! whatta bitch! Now to install the rest of the bulbs and start cleaning up the room. I'll clean everything, vacuum, then I will clean the carpets with soap/bleach and after that dries I will hit the entire room with AzaMax and then home defence!

Now I have to clean all the hydroton and sterilize the entire flo n gro system.

Hey LW, as you can see.............I have 240 lights! whatta bitch! Now to install the rest of the bulbs and start cleaning up the room. I'll clean everything, vacuum, then I will clean the carpets with soap/bleach and after that dries I will hit the entire room with AzaMax and then home defence!

Now I have to clean all the hydroton and sterilize the entire flo n gro system.

Ahh the joys of indoor gardening... bleaching carpets and all... Get a big ass bottle of home defense and lay it thick inside the border of that room. and don't let the dogs in.

CONGO-rats!! You just won MOTM!! Man, that's a good feeling ain't it? You'll have prizes rollin' in all month!

And to think... I nominated a winner... :rofl: Just warms the cockles of my heart... Or maybe not the cockles, maybe in the sub cockle area. Maybe the liver, maybe the kidneys, maybe even in the colon... We don't really know...

Ahh the joys of indoor gardening... bleaching carpets and all... Get a big ass bottle of home defense and lay it thick inside the border of that room. and don't let the dogs in.

Dogs never get up the stairs! I have a 2.5 gal bottle of home defence. I need to get better at spraying it more often though. At least once a month.
Yeah, indoor can blow sometimes

LOL I was with ya until ya went the colon route!!
Yes you did nom the winner and I thank you for that! Wasn't expecting it thats for sure. Odd, I figured I'd win NOTM long before I got a MOTM win lol just goes to show ya you just never know. Now, I just have to learn how to take better pictures. I was pretty bummed about how poorly my nugs do in the contests. I swear they look good and smoke even better lol

CONGO-rats!! You just won MOTM!! Man, that's a good feeling ain't it? You'll have prizes rollin' in all month!

And to think... I nominated a winner... :rofl: Just warms the cockles of my heart... Or maybe not the cockles, maybe in the sub cockle area. Maybe the liver, maybe the kidneys, maybe even in the colon... We don't really know...

LOL I was with ya until ya went the colon route!!
Yes you did nom the winner and I thank you for that! Wasn't expecting it thats for sure. Odd, I figured I'd win NOTM long before I got a MOTM win lol just goes to show ya you just never know. Now, I just have to learn how to take better pictures. I was pretty bummed about how poorly my nugs do in the contests. I swear they look good and smoke even better lol

Dennis Leary: A-S-S - H-O-L-E is where i got that. Yeah, your pics suck dude... you just wait till I show you what I take my pics on. You're gonna freak the hell out. It only cost me $90 on sale, it's WiFi, data, and voice connected......or it used to be. IT'S A PHONE THAT I TAKE THEM ON! Imagine that, huh?

well, I have a USB microscope that I take the trich pics on...

It's all in the editing... if you white balance, and adjust the brightness/contrast, it makes a world of difference.

Congrats! Setup looking awesome as well. You guys really know your stuff with electrical and all if I ever need help I know who to ask!

Dennis Leary: A-S-S - H-O-L-E is where i got that. Yeah, your pics suck dude... you just wait till I show you what I take my pics on. You're gonna freak the hell out. It only cost me $90 on sale, it's WiFi, data, and voice connected......or it used to be. IT'S A PHONE THAT I TAKE THEM ON! Imagine that, huh?

well, I have a USB microscope that I take the trich pics on...

It's all in the editing... if you white balance, and adjust the brightness/contrast, it makes a world of difference.

You my good man are a rotten bastard! Taking those pics with a phone?? thats just messed up man lol

Congrats! Setup looking awesome as well. You guys really know your stuff with electrical and all if I ever need help I know who to ask!

Thanks Doc!
I'm happy for the most part with the end result.
If you have electrical questions feel free to ask. If I don't know I can call my dad or his friend whom I now have on speed dial lol

Back
Top Bottom