AK1 Grows Indicas with JD Lightings

I got to contact my eclectic supplier, unless some1 knows another way and find out how much amps is available to my house? (the main wire from the street, Power Co, to the breaker box)I was going to call and say I was a contractor doing a welder install in the garage and go from there.
The main breaker is a 100amp you would think there is a percentage leeway for safety. When they put my cookie cutter house together, they sure didn't spend a dime extra as the fuze box was already loaded to the max. I can't add any breakers at all, I need a new fuze box by summer time also. and it goes on and on $$$$ money, more, $$$, and more $$$$ it never ends.

I got to contact my eclectic supplier, unless some1 knows another way and find out how much amps is available to my house? (the main wire from the street, Power Co, to the breaker box)I was going to call and say I was a contractor doing a welder install in the garage and go from there.
The main breaker is a 100amp you would think there is a percentage leeway for safety. When they put my cookie cutter house together, they sure didn't spend a dime extra as the fuze box was already loaded to the max. I can't add any breakers at all, I need a new fuze box by summer time also. and it goes on and on $$$$ money, more, $$$, and more $$$$ it never ends.

Luckily I had quite a few spots open to put extra breakers

Ok got a couple questions as I'm a complete news on ventilation and that shit. The in take on the window just lets fresh air in without a fan correct?? And the outtake on the ceiling takes the old bad air out thru the attic and outside?? And that is fan powered am I correct in all this or way off? My room is basement which is disconnected from the house so it gets plenty of air down there but my next room will go in the house so ill definitely need ventilation. Thanks for the help!

hey alaskan looking food in there love that controller im wearing my grower envy on my sleeve to ur place ha, but ive been looking to upgrade to a 1000 watter and love that the jd's go 110% but on the jd site they are overly expensive imo, but on flea bay there are some 339 free ship 34x28 reflector bulb and strap, but was wondering where did u pick up urs from and how much did they run maybe ill write jd and ask whats up with the pricing from place to place any other jd users have any price quotes? :peacetwo:

Ok got a couple questions as I'm a complete news on ventilation and that shit. The in take on the window just lets fresh air in without a fan correct??
As it stands, right now, yes that is a passive intake. Best for not pissing off the neighbors with a constant rumbling through the window, and to keep a slight negative pressure inside the room to control odor seeping out through crevices/cracks/imperfections in the structure.

And the outtake on the ceiling takes the old bad air out thru the attic and outside?? And that is fan powered am I correct in all this or way off?
Yes. Eventually he will be attaching a duct to the bottom side of that fan and putting a Can Filter on it to vent odor-treated hot air through the roof.

My room is basement which is disconnected from the house so it gets plenty of air down there but my next room will go in the house so ill definitely need ventilation. Thanks for the help!
I'm not AK1, but I can see where he's going. Hope this helped.

well well well mr A1 mighty nice im so very proud of you! what a fantastic endeavor!! i have an idea about the intake what if you had 2 boards with a gap between them mount whatever you need to the inner on the outer facing out board you could cut it shorter and or drill holes it provides the air pass thru from outside but blocks all light and vents from view protection from rain etc, tou can make the gap between the 2 as big as needed to accommodate whatever and would not be to bad to install just need to pull out what you have and add the outer visible board that has no visible vents, i have seen it done where theres a 4-6 inch gap from the board to the bottom windowsill but you could put it at the top, just so it does not line up with the vents of the first buard you built, are you getting a mental pic? i will make a graphic if your not smelling what im cookin here lol
anyway this is great im excited for you, makes me wanna start my room, but i have to build the actual room before i can build the grow! i love my 2 600watt jdls they are great i think your gonna love them long time
subbed btw :thumb:

well well well mr A1 mighty nice im so very proud of you! what a fantastic endeavor!! i have an idea about the intake what if you had 2 boards with a gap between them mount whatever you need to the inner on the outer facing out board you could cut it shorter and or drill holes it provides the air pass thru from outside but blocks all light and vents from view protection from rain etc, tou can make the gap between the 2 as big as needed to accommodate whatever and would not be to bad to install just need to pull out what you have and add the outer visible board that has no visible vents, i have seen it done where theres a 4-6 inch gap from the board to the bottom windowsill but you could put it at the top, just so it does not line up with the vents of the first buard you built, are you getting a mental pic? i will make a graphic if your not smelling what im cookin here lol
anyway this is great im excited for you, makes me wanna start my room, but i have to build the actual room before i can build the grow! i love my 2 600watt jdls they are great i think your gonna love them long time

That is one of the best ideers I've heard yet :thumb: I think I will do this around my vents to block any and all possibilities of light getting through, maybe like a square tube box with some kind of filter at the end.

Some more trips to Lowels.

TY bigirish

Ok so got the carbon filter hung, was a bitch when its just tje wife and I. She is 5"3 and 115 pounds sopping wet. Had to get it to the ceiling and hang it. Wasn't easy but we got it done. Started hanging lights and ran out of ducting. But, I was able to turn tje fan on and boy howdy do I jave some negative pressure going. Toy could feel the cool air coming in at a rapid pace. Damn near a struggle to get the door closed. I'll post some pictures tomorrow when the internet is back up and I will reply to everyone then.

Ok so got the carbon filter hung, was a bitch when its just tje wife and I. She is 5"3 and 115 pounds sopping wet. Had to get it to the ceiling and hang it. Wasn't easy but we got it done. Started hanging lights and ran out of ducting. But, I was able to turn tje fan on and boy howdy do I jave some negative pressure going. Toy could feel the cool air coming in at a rapid pace. Damn near a struggle to get the door closed. I'll post some pictures tomorrow when the internet is back up and I will reply to everyone then.

You should got a crane to put that bitch up there. What ya going to do when ya gota change the carbon?I would've used some pulleys or something. show us a picture of that can and just who big it is mounted like a trophy buck on the wall
How much you spend on that. I seen fan/filter combos 600+ OMG

Sorry i haven't been around but shit happens in life. got a few more pictures. Pretty self explanitory. Eye hooks in the ceiling to hang chain from. then the carbon filter went in place

IMG_073519.JPG

IMG_073612.JPG

IMG_073716.JPG

IMG_073815.JPG

hey alaskan looking food in there love that controller im wearing my grower envy on my sleeve to ur place ha, but ive been looking to upgrade to a 1000 watter and love that the jd's go 110% but on the jd site they are overly expensive imo, but on flea bay there are some 339 free ship 34x28 reflector bulb and strap, but was wondering where did u pick up urs from and how much did they run maybe ill write jd and ask whats up with the pricing from place to place any other jd users have any price quotes? :peacetwo:

I would in all honesty ask JD if there was something they could do. the ones off flea bay that are cheap are just that.........CHEAP> nowhere even remotely close to being air proof. i'll never go that route again after getting good hoods from JD

As it stands, right now, yes that is a passive intake. Best for not pissing off the neighbors with a constant rumbling through the window, and to keep a slight negative pressure inside the room to control odor seeping out through crevices/cracks/imperfections in the structure.

Yes. Eventually he will be attaching a duct to the bottom side of that fan and putting a Can Filter on it to vent odor-treated hot air through the roof.

I'm not AK1, but I can see where he's going. Hope this helped.

Thanks for answering those while I was away with internet issues.....+reps for that dude!

Pretty good idea there bid, got the issue solved though before I read this :)

You should got a crane to put that bitch up there. What ya going to do when ya gota change the carbon?I would've used some pulleys or something. show us a picture of that can and just who big it is mounted like a trophy buck on the wall
How much you spend on that. I seen fan/filter combos 600+ OMG

Yeah that shit is crazy spendy. i could have gotten away with an 8 inch carbon filter and fan. The 10 was a bit overkill.
When i have to change it I'll just do the opposite of how I got it up there

Yeah that shit is crazy spendy. i could have gotten away with an 8 inch carbon filter and fan. The 10 was a bit overkill.
When i have to change it I'll just do the opposite of how I got it up there

I was talking to the guy at the hydro store and only one guy in the area has that sentential controller you got there Ak1 and he says the dude loves it.
I know there are massive grows around me. I hear of a full water cooled/chiller set up the guy has already dropped 40g's in it. OMG

Back
Top Bottom