Akaman's Better Late Than Never 12/12 Grow

First of all, thank you to everyone (for having patience) that stopped by to follow this late grow and all the ppl that gave me advice, I really appreciated all of it and learned alot:high-five::Namaste:

The report- I let my kid and her friend try it but then I thought, I won't get a fair idea of how good or bad it actually is from ppl who smoke on a regular basis, I needed someone who hadn't smoked in a while so I found the perfect person....me!

It had a pleasant citrus taste, left a white ash, no harshness, no after taste of nutes and no chlorophyll taste. I had used an orange peel while curing for moisture and it left a pleasant smell of oranges. Never expected it to hold the flavor as long as it did.
It started out with a energetic type of head , made me think sativa, but after about 10 minutes I had to have a seat and after a half hour I had to hold my head wishing I hadn't smoked after all, probably due to the fact it had been awhile since I smoked. The last thing I remembered was sitting back and closing my eyes to relax , at this point it had been about 2 hrs, and waking up 6 hrs later, so the strain must have been a sativa/indica mix , heavier on the indica side. Her friend described the smell of the bud as piff ( must admit I've never heard of that).
My kid and her friend gave it a 9 outta 10 and I have to agree, it's way up there for bagseed, but then again all of my seeds were from extremely good stuff and 5 yrs later they were still viable and I'm satisfied. I learned alot of valuable info that I will use next grow. Thx again all. Admin plz move this to completed journals:Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

high 420 Girl, headed over to strain reviews but got stopped in my tracks. It seems that the only reviews acceptable are ones from legal medicinal patients, not from recreational users which I have to say I fall under mainly because it's not legal in my state plus it's bagseed so there is no " strain" to review. But I'm not mad , I understand completely and totally agree.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom