Aloha Grown With Sunny

My ability to stunt plants is truly a gift only given to a chosen few.
Actually, my plants are somewhat stunted too - on purpose,though..I have to keep them at or under 18" tall
or they'll burn up from the light- when they reach the thermometer on the back wall of my box-they're as tall as they can be without negatively affecting the buds...That's why I keep training them even after they start to flower- keeps em shorter...sometimes too much shorter, like the 6"tall-CBD Pink Kush....I should of let that one go natural...but you just never know...:)

Yeah brah 18” of phalical herbbery is all I’d be willing to commit to in my space too :laugh: I’m gonna run some photo periods after this run of autos to I’ll shoot for some taller ones. That pink Kush was epic carcass!!

:passitleft:

Stoked right now! These will be apart of my next photo period run after these autos finish..

D8FC1EF3-52F4-46FD-A141-3548F6E0CD37.jpeg

OMG = Chem Cookies(GMO) X Kush Mints

Acid Dough = Lilly (Queen mother x Congo) X OG Badazz

Heck yeah it does! What a combo :headbanger:

Aloha All!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful and stony weekend so far! I took the plants out to get a better look see. Tried to ghetto rig a black background.. idk maybe when these ladies get some meat on them it will look better.

All the bigger plants are 33 days from germination and the smaller ones are about 25 days from germination. The growth on these autos are incredible!

First up Kalishnakov Auto (AK-47) from Dope Seeds. Super vigorous grower.. she is the biggest volume wise from all the plants. I notice she wants a bit more Cal-Mag on top of her Mega Crop feedings. Her color is just a hair lighter.

Next we Alaskan Purple Auto from Seedsman. Her nodes are a bit more spaced out and open. I didn’t train her down as much simply because I ran out of pipe cleaners and clips and I only had the larger ones in my desk at work lol... yeah OCD gotta be the same size or nothing. :laugh:

Next up we got Gelat-OG Auto from Seedsman. Her nodes are stacking up nicely. She likes to do this droopy thing everyday. I’m thinking she wants to sleep longer but there no rest for the wicked! She perks up after awhile though.

Next we got Nevilles Haze Auto from World of Seeds. Out of all of them she is my favorite. The way she is progressing I have a feeling she is gonna stack some big colas.

Ok now we got the Sweet Seeds line up. First up We got the Cream Mandarine XL. She is the shortest in the group but not by much and still stretching with the rest of them. Really bushy structure and reminds me of the killer kush I just grew from them.

Next we have the famous Dark Devil. I didn’t top this girl because I thought she would be a runt but she is doing her thing now. Beautiful purple buds on her and she is throwing on the frost. I imagine she will be the first one to be harvested. I wanna take her really late like the killer kush.

Next we have the Caramel Cream that is the youngest in the group. I accidentally broke off one of her main top shoots training her down.. oh well she’s got other branches to pick up the pace.

And last but least the mutant Red Pure CBD. I’ve been gently training her everyday with kebab sticks mostly so I don’t put too much pressure on her like I would with clips and pipe cleaners. She is responding really well I think. Looking forward to seeing how she does.

The garden shot:love:

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!! Stay safe and lots of blessings to you and your ohana’s

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Everything looks good, Sunny! Even the Red CBD is perking up nicely!
I accidentally broke off one of her main top shoots training her down..
It happens- I dropped my loupe on my Chemdawg- I'd just topped it 4 days prior, and snapped one of the little top branches off- like "it fell on the ground" off....pretty impressive how well these plants recover from our "oopsies" ;)

Everything looks good, Sunny! Even the Red CBD is perking up nicely!

It happens- I dropped my loupe on my Chemdawg- I'd just topped it 4 days prior, and snapped one of the little top branches off- like "it fell on the ground" off....pretty impressive how well these plants recover from our "oopsies" ;)

Aloha Carcass! Mahalo for stopping by and the kind words. Sorry to hear about the mishap with the chemdawg!

My experience of branch snapping was a little less dramatic.. I pulled, it snapped.. I said “oohhh nooo” “fecking hell man” then the branch just hung there life less and flaccid. It took me a day you finally clip it off and make peace with what happened. :rofl: :rofl:

This killer got me ready for a nap. Hope all is blessed with everyone and you all are having a wonderful Sunday!!

:passitleft::passitleft:

Couple of bong hits and a joint to the face and my hands were finally still enough to get some decent shots. I’ll use the tripod next time lol

Some pics of Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto

I hope everyone has a blessed Monday!

Aloha!

:passitleft: :passitleft:

:passitleft: :passitleft:

59F47AE1-132B-4840-AB8A-6A913DE1D1BB.jpeg

:passitleft::passitleft:

love your updates man. thats a beautiful collection of autos you got there. are they all gonna live in that same tent for their whole life? i have a plant that droops daily cause it wants a nap too. i dont like it cause i hate seeing my girls upset, but what can you do?

Aloha Poli! Yeah brah they all are crammed in there. I take them all out once a day and rotate their positions in the tent and get a good look at them. I put a lot of love into my grows.. I feel like it adds that little bit extra and it shows in the harvest.

The droopy thing is annoying. I haven’t seen any negative impact besides it buggin the shit out of me. Guys like @Pennywise and @carcass that have been growing since they invented the wheel reassured and confirmed it ain’t no thing. Hope all is blessed Braddah and feel free to stop in anytime.

Nice spot, you’re very lucky

Well you and yours ever catch a bird down here I’d be happy to show you around. Plenty smoke too lol

:ciao: Garden is looking lush as always!
:peace::love::Namaste: To you and yours!

Thank you Mrs. Candy! I hope you are healing and resting. I gotta get caught up in candyland thread. Your garden is always inspirational. Hope is blessed with you and ohana over there!!

:meditate: :love::passitleft:

Thanks for the smoke out Sunny! :Rasta:

I’d love to tag along in your jounal, but I’m not sure if I can’t handle it if you’re postin pictures like this!! :love::love::surf::love::love:
Your garden looks amazing Sunny! :yummy: I just got a couple autos started and I’ll be a happy camper if they look half as good as yours!

Aloha Mrs. HH! I’m glad you appreciate the scenery here. Cruz down on a bird one day and see it for yourself! It’s paradise for sure!

7ED9BD4C-5893-434B-806C-8C4C03D0E9D4.jpeg

Mahalo for the compliment! Quite honestly the mega crop makes it too easy I think. Pretty ridiculous actually lol.. Outside of training them and goin slow on the feeding with mega crop these things are growing themselves.

You are quite the accomplished grower yourself!! Always great to share knowledge and learn who are willing to share! Hope all is blessed in your neck of the woods and you and your ohana are staying safe. I keep hearing the numbers are spiking again on the mainland.

Tonight’s garden shot. It’s getting tight in there with 8 autos but I think I’ll manage. Have a blessed day aloha Tuesday everyone!! Sending lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always.

FA1AD612-68FC-46BB-90AE-D58FA2455583.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom