Aloha Grown With Sunny

Thank you for the grow compliments Sunny :love: you’re too kind. I’ve been to the islands quite a few times. Once I experienced it, I didn’t want to go anywhere else for a vacation, lol. I’d move there if I could, it’s such an amazing place to be. When I can make it that way again, I’ll be sure to find my way to you.

I'll hit that!

:passitleft:
Highya Sunny!
Autos look great!
Wish I wasn't so darn busy. I miss just hanging out on the forum and screwing around with y'all.
Summer is always really busy here.

:hug:Lots of love from me!!!

Aloha Sunny...I must thank you for the inspiration in Positivity, and Auto envy. I’m a new grower that has been wondering about growing some autos...your Amnesia Haze Auto blew me away! Your pictures are fabulous to look at when you’re fully blunted! That phone lens kit is a must for this great hobby!
I am following your grows now, love the smoke reports...makes it easier to decide what to select for the next go round in the tent!
The Big Island photos are stunning as well, one of the best spots on the planet...

Cheeee heeeee. Super stoking on the locals kine and all da pancake mixahs. Put smiles on dis haoles face for miles. Your love and aloha Is felt far and wide by all of us here and then some my braddah. I have been Off grid a lot the last couple months but I always stay lurking somehow. Stay stoked and positive no can any other way. BOOMKANANI

Thank you Mrs. Candy! I hope you are healing and resting. I gotta get caught up in candyland thread. Your garden is always inspirational. Hope is blessed with you and ohana over there!!

:meditate: :love::passitleft:

Aloha Mrs. HH! I’m glad you appreciate the scenery here. Cruz down on a bird one day and see it for yourself! It’s paradise for sure!

7ED9BD4C-5893-434B-806C-8C4C03D0E9D4.jpeg

Mahalo for the compliment! Quite honestly the mega crop makes it too easy I think. Pretty ridiculous actually lol.. Outside of training them and goin slow on the feeding with mega crop these things are growing themselves.

You are quite the accomplished grower yourself!! Always great to share knowledge and learn who are willing to share! Hope all is blessed in your neck of the woods and you and your ohana are staying safe. I keep hearing the numbers are spiking again on the mainland.

Tonight’s garden shot. It’s getting tight in there with 8 autos but I think I’ll manage. Have a blessed day aloha Tuesday everyone!! Sending lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always.

FA1AD612-68FC-46BB-90AE-D58FA2455583.jpeg
A happy family! Is that a 4x2 tent? Such a nice fit. :Rasta:

Regarding the scenic shots you often post, they are beautiful! But then I look out the window of my second-floor man-cave and see an alley full of trash cans. Makes it kinda' tough! :laughtwo:

I’ve been to the islands quite a few times. Once I experienced it, I didn’t want to go anywhere else for a vacation, lol. I’d move there if I could, it’s such an amazing place to be. When I can make it that way again, I’ll be sure to find my way to you.

Aloha HH! Super cool! I haven’t visited all the islands myself yet lol I never had the need to really go although it would be cool to see all of them one day. I did live on the mainland for 11 years at one point and did a lot of wandering around the country. So many beautiful places to see around the US. It would be awesome to meet and smoke with all of you wonderful people :love: Hope all is blessed Mrs. Hybrid!

Plants looking fantastic bro

Aloha Braddah Sparkey!! Hope all is blessed in your neck of the woods my Braddah and you and the ohana are safe!

I'll hit that!

Highya Sunny!
Autos look great!
Wish I wasn't so darn busy. I miss just hanging out on the forum and screwing around with y'all.
Summer is always really busy here.

:hug:Lots of love from me!!!

Aloha VG!! I imagine you guys are busy no doubt! Gotta get prepared before the next snow and just soak up the warm days. Once the seasons again there will be lots
of extra time for shenanigans lol Hope all is blessed in VG land!!

Aloha Sunny...I must thank you for the inspiration in Positivity, and Auto envy. I’m a new grower that has been wondering about growing some autos...your Amnesia Haze Auto blew me away! Your pictures are fabulous to look at when you’re fully blunted! That phone lens kit is a must for this great hobby!
I am following your grows now, love the smoke reports...makes it easier to decide what to select for the next go round in the tent!
The Big Island photos are stunning as well, one of the best spots on the planet...

Aloha Braddah Lando! Mahalos for the compliments and happy to share the good vibes and positivity! Love feeds everything after all. I’d be stoked if you followed along on my grow journey and happy to help wherever I can. The smoke reports are fun for me. I usually jot down how I’m feeling and the effects and what not over the course of a few or so sessions.. sometimes well a lot of the times I just forget because I’m stoned haha. Hope all is blessed my Braddah aloha!

Cheeee heeeee. Super stoking on the locals kine and all da pancake mixahs. Put smiles on dis haoles face for miles. Your love and aloha Is felt far and wide by all of us here and then some my braddah. I have been Off grid a lot the last couple months but I always stay lurking somehow. Stay stoked and positive no can any other way. BOOMKANANI

Rajah Dajah my Braddah from anadah maddah!! So stoked to hear that!! My daughter loves making those pancake mixes and it makes my heart happy knowing you guys gonna chef um up. Be safe and drive good ah on your journey to the new hale! YessAi too blessed to be stressed and sharin the love like 3 winged dove.

A happy family! Is that a 4x2 tent? Such a nice fit. :Rasta:

Regarding the scenic shots you often post, they are beautiful! But then I look out the window of my second-floor man-cave and see an alley full of trash cans. Makes it kinda' tough! :laughtwo:

Aloha GDP! Always stoked for you to stop by. The new tent is 44” long by 24” wide.. I’m maxing our with 8 plants in 3 gallon pots lol Lots of plant turning and repositioning at least once a day so everyone gets some good light. I could send you a far of some paradise I would my Braddah!!

Thank you everyone for the reply’s! Sending you all lots of love right back from Hawaii as always!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

What brother shotta said!^

and I have to agree with @Virgin Ground I miss the days I had the time to bull shit with everyone on their journals. Now I’m always three days behind! Lol

looking great bro!! I love the landscape shots! People pay big money to see those views! I’m stuck in Canada, and will probably never see that serene land. Living it through you, is as best I can do! Lol

keep on being that sunny skies we know and love!!

What brother shotta said!^

and I have to agree with @Virgin Ground I miss the days I had the time to bull shit with everyone on their journals. Now I’m always three days behind! Lol

looking great bro!! I love the landscape shots! People pay big money to see those views! I’m stuck in Canada, and will probably never see that serene land. Living it through you, is as best I can do! Lol

keep on being that sunny skies we know and love!!

My Braddah with the new addition to the family that will keep you plenty busy alone! You never know one day the opportunity may arise for a trip! This Hawaiian is currently banned from Canada and Europa :laugh:

Gotta thank the news for being a extremely dark comedy it seems lately! I hope everyone is having a blessed day on this aloha Wednesday so far!! I’ll get some snaps of the plants after work. Did a major defoliation last night and happy with the air flow in the plants now.

Lots of plant turning and repositioning at least once a day so everyone gets some good light.
Did a major defoliation last night
It's funny- I have to clip leaves on the one plant, so the buds on the other plant aren't blocked...my grow box shrinks a little more every day... ;)

My Braddah with the new addition to the family that will keep you plenty busy alone! You never know one day the opportunity may arise for a trip! This Hawaiian is currently banned from Canada and Europa :laugh:

Gotta thank the news for being a extremely dark comedy it seems lately! I hope everyone is having a blessed day on this aloha Wednesday so far!! I’ll get some snaps of the plants after work. Did a major defoliation last night and happy with the air flow in the plants now.

Yeah, maybe one day we can afford a trip like that!! Would be stellar!! :headbanger:

it’s been raining all day, but the suns out now...:woohoo:

It's funny- I have to clip leaves on the one plant, so the buds on the other plant aren't blocked...my grow box shrinks a little more every day... ;)

Well that’s because you are a wizard carcass. A bird in the hand equals 5 blunts in a bush or something like that. I’m always inspired by your plants.

Yeah, maybe one day we can afford a trip like that!! Would be stellar!! :headbanger:

it’s been raining all day, but the suns out now...:woohoo:

My Braddah I know I would find your locale beautiful too! I love snow I’m just not built for it haha Video was awesome and like the song! You had me jammin in the car!

:high-five: :slide:

Couple snaps of the garden. You probably can’t tell but I cut out aaaalot of foliage. Plants are loving the extra air whipping around in there. Lots of meep heads but will be a full canopy in a couple weeks. Last pic is the dark devil because ooooo she pretty though.

I hope everyone is having a blessed night so far and sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

:hug::hug::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Well that’s because you are a wizard carcass. A bird in the hand equals 5 blunts in a bush or something like that. I’m always inspired by your plants.

My Braddah I know I would find your locale beautiful too! I love snow I’m just not built for it haha Video was awesome and like the song! You had me jammin in the car!

:high-five: :slide:

Couple snaps of the garden. You probably can’t tell but I cut out aaaalot of foliage. Plants are loving the extra air whipping around in there. Lots of meep heads but will be a full canopy in a couple weeks. Last pic is the dark devil because ooooo she pretty though.

I hope everyone is having a blessed night so far and sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

:hug::hug::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:
Wow, tent looks great bro, jammed packed with goodness. Im going to be able to see the smoke cloud from the east coast :laugh: good for you my friend

Lovely ladies all in a row. They look great, you make me want to do a nice variety pack grow, like you got goin on!

Good Morning HH! I personally like variety a lot. Keeps my brain guessing lol plus I get used to the same strain fast and my consumption goes up more then now

:lot-o-toke:

I hope you are having a wonderful day so far and feel amazing today!!

Wow, tent looks great bro, jammed packed with goodness. Im going to be able to see the smoke cloud from the east coast :laugh: good for you my friend

My Braddah I’m certainly gonna try send up the smoke signal to you!! It’s gonna come on like a fog with a ukulele strum in the background:laugh: Hope all is well and blessed Braddah sparkey!!

@GHempster Brah if dude thought it was impossible for you to rock 4 plants under your setup well call me tom cruise with a crotch strap jumping off a building:high-five::rofl:

Thanks bro!! Yeah man! I love that song!! That entire album by quake Mathews is good.. I’ve also met him once. He was on tour with classified, we had a back stage pass and got to meet everybody. We were also front of the stage for all the performances that night. I almost got in a fight with a lot of people to get us that close lol, I pissed off a lot of people... I rented a limo and invited like 8 friends to go to that concert, what a night to remember. I ended up having to give the driver a 300 dollar tip, he wasn’t supposed to but aloud us to get chicken nuggets for the hour drive home after the concert. There was sauce everywhere lol!!

your plants are looking great bro!

Thanks bro!! Yeah man! I love that song!! That entire album by quake Mathews is good.. I’ve also met him once. He was on tour with classified, we had a back stage pass and got to meet everybody. We were also front of the stage for all the performances that night. I almost got in a fight with a lot of people to get us that close lol, I pissed off a lot of people... I rented a limo and invited like 8 friends to go to that concert, what a night to remember. I ended up having to give the driver a 300 dollar tip, he wasn’t supposed to but aloud us to get chicken nuggets for the hour drive home after the concert. There was sauce everywhere lol!!

your plants are looking great bro!

Cheeeee sounds like one hell of a time! I miss concerts so much. We don’t get hardly any concerts here anymore. When I was still living in the mainland I’d go all the time. I was aNd still am a big Rage against the Machine fan. Even got a black eye at one of there concerts :laugh: Hope you having a blessed day my Braddah!! aloha!

Hi, Sunny....I just stopped in to wish you and yours a safe and happy 4th of July!
Your ladies are looking great, btw!
Looks like 8 plants is going to work out just fine in that tent!

Aloha Carcass! I hope you and ohana have a absolutely wonderful 4th!

I gotta work part of the day but it’s gonna be grill’n N chill’n.. like a bud smokin villain.. puttin clouds in the ceilin’.. because happy is what I’m feelin.. dat aloha what I’m dealin.. smiles is wat I’m stealin.. loves and positivity is always given :laugh:

My Braddah nothing but love and respect from Hawaii!! Always stoked to have you stop by!

Back
Top Bottom