Aloha Grown With Sunny

Mahalo Braddah! I thought the with the move it would thin it out some but her commitment to keep everything Christmas has been unwavering.

Me when I got to staple up string lights on the house and they don’t work.. :laugh:
My wife decorated the tree her self. If I try help, she normally moves every bulb I put in the tree, because “it’s not in the right spot” :eye-roll: so I gave up and just watch from afar. She’s got purple bulbs, she’s got blue bulbs, she’s got silver bulbs, and white bulbs... and decorated the tree colour coordinated every year. she says to me last Christmas. I think I want to decorate the tree in a different colour of purple with silver bulbs next year... guess who gets more Christmas ornaments this year!!:eye-roll: This guy!!

My wife decorated the tree her self. If I try help, she normally moves every bulb I put in the tree, because “it’s not in the right spot” :eye-roll: so I gave up and just watch from afar. She’s got purple bulbs, she’s got blue bulbs, she’s got silver bulbs, and white bulbs... and decorated the tree colour coordinated every year. she says to me last Christmas. I think I want to decorate the tree in a different colour of purple with silver bulbs next year... guess who gets more Christmas ornaments this year!!:eye-roll: This guy!!

No doubt!! I just let her and the kids decorate the tree these days. My lifetime experience of carrying around my pair balls (I’ve been suspicious about a 3rd) doesn’t carryover into the decorating realm. I just take it all down and put it away :laugh:

Aloha All!

Small update on the plants today. I took the pictures yesterday but today they seem a little bigger:hmmmm:

All seem healthy as far as I can see. They got a feeding of one gram of mega crop to a gallon of water and some carb load. That Neville Haze has that look to her.. I’m so looking forward to seeing her grow up. How about it? @Pennywise Have you grown out some Neville haze before?

I got a mutant Red Pure CBD that’s seems to be going pretty good. It’s shooting out a extra leaf like a tri-leaf thing. I also got a Caramel Cream to pop so hopefully it makes it past the seedling stage.

I hope everyone is have a blessed night so far! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

The NH looks nice and healthy. I’ve never run her before I will be running 2 later this summer.

Cherry! Looking forward to seeing you grow them out. I’ve never grown any Nevilles haze so hopefully I can do them up right.

Lookin good!! :cool:

Mahalo Braddah! Slow and steady as she goes. This amnesia haze is the most feel good functioning happy weed I ever grew for me chemically on my brain anyway. I fucking blazed but it keeps me active and engaged.. I love it. Would be good weed before and after a surf!!

Hui!! @shottafire my Braddah hope all is well!! Wat happen?!

:passitleft: :passitleft:

Aloha All!

5 plants got topped at the 4th node last night. I didn’t top the Dark Devil.. she started popping pistils which I think is ridiculously early... I feel like topping is gonna do harm so gonna train her down.

Good morning and have a blessed day
everyone!!
A330C586-DF3E-4BEE-BFB6-9FA88D8308D5.jpeg

Sunnyskies, lovely pic. If I may ask what exactly is the "carb load" you mention sometimes?

Cherry! Looking forward to seeing you grow them out. I’ve never grown any Nevilles haze so hopefully I can do them up right.

Mahalo Braddah! Slow and steady as she goes. This amnesia haze is the most feel good functioning happy weed I ever grew for me chemically on my brain anyway. I fucking blazed but it keeps me active and engaged.. I love it. Would be good weed before and after a surf!!

Hui!! @shottafire my Braddah hope all is well!! Wat happen?!

Where did shotta go!! :hmmmm:

Beautiful sight to wake up to.

Aloha penny! I grew up fishing on those rocks and diving for fish and lobster when the ocean was a bit calmer. It can be a bit sharky so gotta pay attention lol

Sunnyskies, lovely pic. If I may ask what exactly is the "carb load" you mention sometimes?

Aloha GDB! The carb load I use is this one here! It’s essentially a concentrated blackstrap molasses

He left for that camping trip, and we never heard back from him... hope everything’s good on his end!! :nervous-guy:

Yeah I been wondering how he has been. I got a care package ready for him. Hoping everything is ok and he is safe.

I got some shots of the Dark Devil that is showing pistils at 16 days from germination. I’m assuming she is gonna be a runt anyway so I got her bent over a little to give some under growth a chance at better light. I’ll tie her down once she gets a bit taller.

I don’t know what to think about this Red Pure CBD.. I mean she is looking pretty scragglley.. Debating if I should just cull her and try again.

What do you guys think?

The newborn is caramel cream from sweet seeds. Looking forward to her if I can get her to harvest. The black cream is a favorite of mine.. I’m actually doing combo joints with half black cream and half killer kush and the flavor is amazing!! Killer Kush will chin check you which I like.

Lastly the garden currently at 16 days from germination on the bigger plants. These autos grow so damn fast in veg are enjoying the lights cranked up. I’m thinking of upping the dose on the mega crop to 2 grams on the next feeding.

I hope everyone has a blessed Thursday! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! :love:

:passitleft::passitleft:

she started popping pistils which I think is ridiculously early...
The earliest that one flowered on me was the Pink kush (that purple one)-it started at 16 days, stretched for 3 or 4 days, then just stopped vertical growth- a very unremarkable plant, except for the color...
Hopefully, your DD doesn't pull that same stuff!

I'd give Red a little more time- my Alaskan Purple started out worse than that, but eventually got herself straightened out. She did take a couple of extra weeks to get squared away, but ended up worth the wait...

I’d give the Red more time.
The earliest that one flowered on me was the Pink kush (that purple one)-it started at 16 days, stretched for 3 or 4 days, then just stopped vertical growth- a very unremarkable plant, except for the color...
Hopefully, your DD doesn't pull that same stuff!

I'd give Red a little more time- my Alaskan Purple started out worse than that, but eventually got herself straightened out. She did take a couple of extra weeks to get squared away, but ended up worth the wait...

Mahalo braddahs! yes gonna let the red cbd do her thing as ragged as she looks she is still growing. Caramel cream seems to be setting a solid line so it’s just a matter of time for her to get her legs.

the dark devil is pretty vigorous even though she is a runt and stacking bud sites. I keep bending her and bending her and she keeps pushing up towards the sky. Her under growth is catching up.

Garden keeps humming along. They got a feed of 2 grams of mega crop and 2 ml carb load and silica. Red CBD and Caramel Cream are still gonna just get water for now. Hope all is blessed for everyone! Brah good seeing you around my Braddah!! @Preston9mm Sending lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

Mahalo braddahs! yes gonna let the red cbd do her thing as ragged as she looks she is still growing. Caramel cream seems to be setting a solid line so it’s just a matter of time for her to get her legs.

the dark devil is pretty vigorous even though she is a runt and stacking bud sites. I keep bending her and bending her and she keeps pushing up towards the sky. Her under growth is catching up.

Garden keeps humming along. They got a feed of 2 grams of mega crop and 2 ml carb load and silica. Red CBD and Caramel Cream are still gonna just get water for now. Hope all is blessed for everyone! Brah good seeing you around my Braddah!! @Preston9mm Sending lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

:passitleft:

Looking really good Man!! :bravo:

Mahalo my Braddah!! Mega Crop is a boring way to grow it but holy guacamole is it simple and the plants love it so far! :laugh:
Hope all is blessed with you and ohana and the little one is growing strong every day!

Yessah my Braddah! Would be cool to just sit and smoke and chop it up with all you Braddahs and Sistahs.. what a blessed day it would be to share knowledge and experiences. I’ll get some up dates on the garden tonight. Just enjoying this view and quiet with my kids and lady.

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:
87209566-FABF-4501-BF76-E3449A72DA95.jpeg
E3BC1F00-12DE-4271-9948-AEFB61B5D5B7.jpeg

81BCE24D-6A09-4906-BECD-DC7873749184.jpeg

I hope this finds everyone healthy and solid. Sending lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!

Aloha All!

Small update on the garden. All the bigger plants are 23 days from germination. The smaller ones are a couple weeks behind those. Everything is throwing hairs now and starting to stretch. I’m noticing some deficiencies in the kalishnakov so gonna add a little bit of calmag in the next feeding.

I hope you all have a blessed day! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

Back
Top Bottom