Aloha Grown With Sunny

That Haze is looking awesome.

Mahalo Penny! I hope she smokes awesome too. Brah I can’t fuckin wait! :laugh:

Beautiful,dense colas on that girl!
It won't be long now...

Mahalo Carcass! Yeah she has tightened up a bunch. The buds still smell like sweet green apples but after you touch them and the resin mellows out on your fingers it smells like passion fruit.. that’s what my lady says anyway.. The few instances when saying “hey smell my fingers” is acceptable I suppose.:laugh:

Mahalo B! Hope all is blessed Up there in the north land. Gotta be getting close:love::high-five:

This mornings start to the day before work. This black cream from sweet seeds is fucking fire. I prolly won’t have to medicate again after lunch.

I will have to do a proper smoke report on all the strains from this last round.

9F2F0B7F-BDD2-4B2D-8BD0-6BB83E5421E8.jpeg

Sending you all nothing but love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Mahalo B! Hope all is blessed Up there in the north land. Gotta be getting close:love::high-five:

This mornings start to the day before work. This black cream from sweet seeds is fucking fire. I prolly won’t have to medicate again after lunch.

I will have to do a proper smoke report on all the strains from this last round.
Yes sir! Getting close indeed! The daughter goes to her grandmas tomorrow afternoon to give us some time to ready our selves for what is to come. Get the last things ready, and have some quiet time! It’s my moms birthday on Tuesday, then the day after is the big day! Would of been cool to have her born on my moms birthday, but oh well...

Did some gardening today, and a bunch of nothing else done. My daughter spent the majority of the day on the swing I built for her. It’s hard to get her off of it.

what do you do for work? If you don’t mind me asking :passitleft:

Yes sir! Getting close indeed! The daughter goes to her grandmas tomorrow afternoon to give us some time to ready our selves for what is to come. Get the last things ready, and have some quiet time! It’s my moms birthday on Tuesday, then the day after is the big day! Would of been cool to have her born on my moms birthday, but oh well...

Did some gardening today, and a bunch of nothing else done. My daughter spent the majority of the day on the swing I built for her. It’s hard to get her off of it.

what do you do for work? If you don’t mind me asking :passitleft:

Right on my Braddah that quiet time is priceless.. the deep breath before the plunge. Great time to connect and align..Wonderful stuff. When my son was born my lady had to be flown to a hospital on another island since the pregnancy was high risk. I literally went from work to the airport and then got stuck in Oahu traffic on the freeway in a taxi. Thankfully I made to the hospital before he was born.

Super cool about the birthdays. I was supposed to have the same birthday as my dad but didn’t come out until a month later on the same exact day. You and your entire ohana must be so excited!! So many blessings

I don’t mind you asking. I manage a hardware store 50 plus hours a week. If you got any questions as to how to fix shit around your house feel free to ask!
:high-five:

I’m Always on the go most of the time so I’m usually toking out in my car. A joint on the drive to work and I usually medicate after lunch :laugh: Family time is a premium so dinner time and chillin with my kids before I put them to bed means a lot.

Sorry for the long winded babble.. sampling this killer kush before dinner was prolly a shitty call.. I certainly accomplished the sedative properties lol

7B0542FA-04D5-46BD-92A6-7C0C84AC000B.jpeg

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always:love:

Right on my Braddah that quiet time is priceless.. the deep breath before the plunge. Great time to connect and align..Wonderful stuff. When my son was born my lady had to be flown to a hospital on another island since the pregnancy was high risk. I literally went from work to the airport and then got stuck in Oahu traffic on the freeway in a taxi. Thankfully I made to the hospital before he was born.

Super cool about the birthdays. I was supposed to have the same birthday as my dad but didn’t come out until a month later on the same exact day. You and your entire ohana must be so excited!! So many blessings

I don’t mind you asking. I manage a hardware store 50 plus hours a week. If you got any questions as to how to fix shit around your house feel free to ask!

I’m Always on the go most of the time so I’m usually toking out in my car. A joint on the drive to work and I usually medicate after lunch :laugh: Family time is a premium so dinner time and chillin with my kids before I put them to bed means a lot.

Sorry for the long winded babble.. sampling this killer kush before dinner was prolly a shitty call.. I certainly accomplished the sedative properties lol

Damn! That’s a hell of a story for when your son was being born! I’m glad you made it, and I’m glad everything worked out!

our first, my wife tried to give birth naturally, was in labor for over 36 hours, and then we had to do an emergency C section. Our daughter had wrapped her two wrists and one foot in the umbilical cord... they gave my wife the option, we can wait it out a while longer or go into c section. Good thing she decided on the C because there was no way she was being born naturally.

Very cool about your work! I will be sure to ask any questions I’ve got!

I’m an interior system mechanic lather. Been in the construction business for 15 years +. I started out being a roofer, then I did siding, then I did concrete for a bit. Back to roofing, did plumbing and sheet metal for a while, and I’ve been in the trade I’m in now for 11 years. Building 8 floor hotels, to working in city malls, to 1.25 million square foot warehouses, to working in the third tallest tower in Canada. I know how to do a lot, but I’m only human and will learn to the day I die. I’ll be sure to throw any questions I need answered your way!! Thanks brother!

Haha yep me too. Smoking joints got me busted once as they’re too stinky. So I always pre bust weed up in the morning Put it in an empty pill container and take single hoots in my pipe. All through out the day.

I could work away from home, And I would make a ton more money then I do now, but I choose to drive an hour one way everyday for work, so I can be home every night with my family. When my daughters grow up and hate me. That’s when I’ll work out of town lol!

That killer kush looks great man!!:drool:

Damn! That’s a hell of a story for when your son was being born! I’m glad you made it, and I’m glad everything worked out!

our first, my wife tried to give birth naturally, was in labor for over 36 hours, and then we had to do an emergency C section. Our daughter had wrapped her two wrists and one foot in the umbilical cord... they gave my wife the option, we can wait it out a while longer or go into c section. Good thing she decided on the C because there was no way she was being born naturally.

Very cool about your work! I will be sure to ask any questions I’ve got!

I’m an interior system mechanic lather. Been in the construction business for 15 years +. I started out being a roofer, then I did siding, then I did concrete for a bit. Back to roofing, did plumbing and sheet metal for a while, and I’ve been in the trade I’m in now for 11 years. Building 8 floor hotels, to working in city malls, to 1.25 million square foot warehouses, to working in the third tallest tower in Canada. I know how to do a lot, but I’m only human and will learn to the day I die. I’ll be sure to throw any questions I need answered your way!! Thanks brother!

Haha yep me too. Smoking joints got me busted once as they’re too stinky. So I always pre bust weed up in the morning Put it in an empty pill container and take single hoots in my pipe. All through out the day.

I could work away from home, And I would make a ton more money then I do now, but I choose to drive an hour one way everyday for work, so I can be home every night with my family. When my daughters grow up and hate me. That’s when I’ll work out of town lol!

That killer kush looks great man!!:drool:

Damn Braddah with your experience in the field I can’t see how much more I could help! :laugh: I admit I wish I could work from home with the virus. Business has been really good but at what cost. Always worried about bringing the virus home but gotta work. Corporate slave haha

I don’t care so much about the smell or anything. If I know I have a meeting I just don’t smoke till after. I hope you are having a blessed day my Braddah!

Amnesia Haze Auto is gonna come down tonight after I get the kids to bed. She is ready and even showing off some light purple in her buds.

Soil is bone dry and she looks like she flushed.

Gonna be some tasty scissor hash:yummy:

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! Aloha!!

Holly shit! I bet!! Looks incredible! Super thick, and compact!! :bravo:
congrats on your harvest man!!!

Mahalo my Braddah! I wish I could smoke a big congratulatory doobie with ya. My harvest pales in comparison to your little one coming onto the world! Blessings my Braddah!!

:passitleft:

Congrats on another great harvest, Sunny!
She was a beauty.... I love those autumn colors-
I'll bet she's as stinky as she is sticky..

I meant to get by here yesterday- but I get sidetracked way too easily, so I always seem to be a day late!
I've got to try a little harder to keep up....
Have a great rest of the day, Sunny!

Ah no worries carcass! I constantly fall behind on lots of threads and my notifications are wonky so I usually just click the link in the persons sig and get caught up that way!

Thank you for the kind words! Maybe tomorrow I’ll will try to trim the buds a bit more. Today they are just slightly crisp so I’ll get a tester joint in too.

Hope all is blessed in carcass land! Half day of work today.. a bit of mental health time is needed and a couple of joints. Some people really know how to push buttons in retail :laugh:

Congrats on your sticky harvest! :yummy::party::passitleft:

Mahalo Ms. Candy! You are another inspiration on here to me! That green arm of yours was a killin it in your grow!

Thanks brother!! Thanks for the PM as well!! Not too long now, and we will be on our way to the hospital!

So awesome Braddah!! Blessings!!!

:passitleft: :passitleft:

looks mighty tasdee! :thumb: :rollit:

I hope you submit this photo somewhere!

looks mighty tasdee! :thumb: :rollit:

I hope you submit this photo somewhere!

Aloha Red! Mahalo for the compliment Braddah. The killer Kush is some tasty smoke.. Taking notes for a smoke report. Really heavy stone after a short time once it sets in!

Aloha All!

One more day in paper bags I think and then into jars. Tester joint was still a little green but really sweet tasting. Smoked the whole joint washing dishes and I was high as fuck. I’ll do a proper smoke report on her after the cure. Getting together a smoke report on the purple blueberry and black cream.

This herb is great weed.. I felt happy and everything was funny.. no way you can keep a straight faceHope everyone is safe and blessed! Sending you all nothing but positive thoughts and vibrations from Hawaii as always!

Aloha All!

Total dry weight on the amnesia haze was my best auto yet at 87 grams in jars. Pretty happy about that.

Recap on this grow in my 2X2X4 tent..

Amnesia Haze Auto: 87 grams
Purple Blueberry Auto: 41 grams
Black Cream Auto: 34 grams
Killer Kush Auto: 44 grams

Total of 206 grams or a little over 7 oz’s dry from 4 autos in a 2X2X4 tent.. pretty stoked with that!

I got the green light from my lady to upgrade my tent.. as with everything with our significant others timing is everything lol..

D5FBCE7C-49FC-459F-AA9E-B9313B142872.jpeg

My new tent is 43”L x 24”W x 60”H. I’m running the mars hydro ts-1000 and the light I won from viparspectra p-1000. About 250 watts from the wall.

I’m going for 8 Auto this round.

New set of plants:

1 Neville Haze Auto from world of seeds
1 Kalisnakova Auto (Ak-47) Dope Seeds
1 Gelat-OG Auto Seedsman
1 Alaskan Purple Auto Seedsman
1 Cream Manderine XL Auto Sweet Seeds
1 Dark Devil Auto Sweet Seeds
1 Pure Red CBD Auto Sweet Seeds
1 Colorado Cookie Auto Sweet Seeds

3 gallon cloth pots and mega crop. My goal is to hit a pound dry. Wish me luck :laugh:

I’ll get some shots of the sprouts later! Hope everyone is having a wonderful and blessed day!!

:passitleft::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom