Aloha Grown With Sunny

I’m not sure what is making me drool more, those beautiful buds or that bento box!! :drool::drool::drool:

I would be stoked to share both with all of you!! I hope you have a blessed HH!!

bento box looks legit. here they look a little different but the concept is the same.. nothing like some fresh sushi and tempura :D

excited to see how neville's haze turns out! i smoked some last year in amsterdam from greenhouse.. incredible stuff. the stereotypical "haze" smell and taste. hoping the arjan's haze #3 i have is similar, but without the 16 week flower time.

also, the name of that diaper smelling terpene youre looking for is "diarrhea"

aloha Poli! Yes I’m excited for the Nevilles too! I’ll have to keep my eyes peeled on your arjans #3 grow. The super lemon haze from them has had my attention for awhile now.

I’ve been meaning to ask @carcass if his gelat-og smells like ass too.. :laugh:

I’ve been meaning to ask @carcass if his gelat-og smells like ass too.. :laugh:
It does!..but it's a sweet ass...maybe more "taint" than ass... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looks great in the tent, Sunny- they actually fit in there better than I thought they would!

Aloha 4ursins!! Oh man I bet you can sure give them hell in the suggestion box/help desk to whomever that was aimed at! Thankfully I am stoked to just grow happy little trees and also smoke happy little trees. I hope this finds you blessed my Braddah! Lots of love and aloha from Hawaii!

:passitleft:
Wasnt really aimed at anyone in particular, if you go to first page of this thread there is a description of seeds he growing in that particular grow, was in response to that. Wasnt until after i posted i realised wasnt recent but still valid points. If a seedbank doesnt know history of autoflowering plants and selling autoflower seeds to me its a BIG red flag. Also educates people.

It does!..but it's a sweet ass...maybe more "taint" than ass... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looks great in the tent, Sunny- they actually fit in there better than I thought they would!

Man I can’t wait to harvest the gelat-og and smoke out my friends.. pass the joint and be like “how’s dis faka ah? Can taste the tainty flavor inside?” :rofl: :rofl:

Looks beautiful Sunny. I just finished the DDA from Sweet Seeds as well. Let me know the consistency of the bud when you're dried and cured. I found the quality to be great although the buds were very airy.

Mahalo Mr.Sauga! It’s does look a bit like if could be on the airy side. It doesn’t have that tight dome looking clusters. She is making a lot of fox tails. I’m gonna check out your thread tonight when I get home from work! Hope you had a blessed day!

Gorgeous flowers!

Mahalo Penny! Hopefully she packs a punch with those pretty looks!

That DDA is a stunner Sunny!

Mahalo HH! I’m excited to see how your DDA turns out! I bet in your hands she will shine! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Aloha Braddah...wow! Nice pics...dem buds be poppin’
What macro do you use for your trichrome checks? Another tool to put in the grow box....

Aloha Lando! I use this one now with my phone. It takes some doing and you’ll snap more pics then you keep but your get some good ones. My hands Are a bit more steady when I’m stoned.. So I take pictures then. If not they come out looking like a two year old was running with a camera lol

B8A98878-8A6D-4E3F-A918-5CD5F6357F80.jpeg

Made my employees lunch today on the traeger grill. Full employees tend to be happier and more productive lol Smoked turkey and all the fixins.

29209474-AA2F-4FCB-9ADF-EA4DE480761F.jpeg

And this is just because this made me laugh so hard I snorted :laugh: :headbanger:

DE91169F-40D2-4115-843C-58A49FAB8D74.jpeg

I hope everyone is having a blessed night and restful sleep! Ah my first doobie after work on the drive home.. sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

I haven’t been able to get a good shot of the Kalishnakov Auto from Dope Seeds until tonight after the plants got a feed. She is really starting to frost up!

:passitleft: :passitleft:

Aloha Kakahiaka everyone! Aloha Mr Sauga! Everyone gets a hour lunch and two fifteen minute breaks lol Plenty time to kaukau and relax. The traeger grill does all the work really. Depending on what I’m cooking I’ll get it on the grill when I get to work in the morning.

The turkeys took 6 hours cut in half like that but I smoked them for a couple hours before raising the heat to finish them. I’m super blessed for my work family. I haven’t had to hire in a long time but you all would always be welcome to come make a plate and eat!

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

:passitleft: :passitleft:

Your employees are very lucky.

Core value is treat people with love and respect and that they are apart of a family. I get that back 10 fold in work ethic and buy in when it comes to setting goals. It’s actually the other way around in terms of who is lucky.

Nice work Sunny. Keep spreading the love! :green_heart:

Love feeds everything! Is that the toucan avatar? Lol

:drool:I'd eat myself into a Turkey coma...yummmm!

And they're blessed to have you !

We don’t got A/C in this hot box so you’ll end up sweating out the melatonin in the turkey before it reaches the brain :laugh: Always wonderful to see you stop in carcass!! I hope you are having a blessed day! Are you on little one duty today again?

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom