Aloha Grown With Sunny

Are you on little one duty today again?
Not today, but every other Monday for awhile...possibly more often- someone in the house where she
usually goes every day has tested positive for covid19, so they're quarantined for at least 2 weeks...hopefully, she dodged that bullet...:straightface:

Not today, but every other Monday for awhile...possibly more often- someone in the house where she
usually goes every day has tested positive for covid19, so they're quarantined for at least 2 weeks...hopefully, she dodged that bullet...:straightface:

Lots of positive thoughts and prayers she dodged that bullet! More time with the grand babies ain’t at all bad! I bet you are a wonderful papa!

Why yes, yes it was Sunny! I borrowed it from the nice Toucan Lady. She wasn't using it at the time.

You have toucan done (do) it now! Lol :rofl:

Aloha VG:ciao: @Virgin Ground

Aloha All!

Some individual plant shots tonight. Plants are 53 days from germination except the Red Pure CBD and Cream Caramel are 46 days from germination.

First up is the Sweet Seeds plants. I am pretty happy with these genetics. They grow vigorously once they find their feet.

Dark Devil Auto

Cream Mandarine XL Auto

Red Pure CBD Auto 46 days from germination.

Caramel Cream 46 days from germination.

Seedsman Alaskan Purple Auto

Seedsman Gelat-OG Auto

World of Seeds Nevilles Haze Auto

Dope Seeds Kalishnakov Auto (AK-47)

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Great looking as usual, Sunny! You get an "A" for your autos. :Rasta:

They all look amazing Sunny. You do very well with autos :love: not an easy task.

Good Morning HH! I hope all is blessed up your way! Mahalo for the compliment! I keep a little more about these autoflowers with every grow. I admit I expected more problems on the horizon with 8 different strain going at once lol.. I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!!

:passitleft:

Great looking as usual, Sunny! You get an "A" for your autos. :Rasta:

Aloha GDB! Mahalo for the “A” in autos! That made me chuckle.. I guess it’s better then a “B” in Buds or a “C” in Chronic lol I hope you are having a blessed day!!

You've definitely got the autos figured out, Sunny!- that's a happy bunch you've got going on in there-
They all share your sunny disposition- if they had faces , they'd all be smiling!

You've definitely got the autos figured out, Sunny!- that's a happy bunch you've got going on in there-
They all share your sunny disposition- if they had faces , they'd all be smiling!

Aloha Carcass! Mahalo for the compliment! I believe I still got more to learn but I’m getting better with my “timing” with them. Plus after changing my approach on feeDing courtesy of Mr Sauga I think they are doing better... better uptake of food in correct amounts.

I always appreciate you stopping in. So many kind and beautiful souls here and you are one of them! I wish I could cook a monstrosity of a meal and feed you all lol Good food, good people, good smoke and music. :love: I hope this finds you and ohana blessed in carcass land especially your daughter. I hope it was good news!

Just a few snaps tonight of the tent after the plants got a good feeding.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Aloha All!

Super stoked! Is this the one @MrSauga ? What is your recommendation as far as amounts with this stuff?

D137FE97-003B-4F8E-A778-1F3FF4D346E3.jpeg

The DDA is getting close. Checked her Trichomes and they are starting to get cloudy.

:yummy:

Have a blessed night everyone!!

:passitleft::passitleft:

Aloha All!

Super stoked! Is this the one @MrSauga ? What is your recommendation as far as amounts with this stuff?

D137FE97-003B-4F8E-A778-1F3FF4D346E3.jpeg

The DDA is getting close. Checked her Trichomes and they are starting to get cloudy.

:yummy:

Have a blessed night everyone!!

And a blessed night to you too, Sunny!

Hiya Sunny! Yes indeed that is the stuff! You can check out a link that farside05 posted on making your own Silica for a fraction of the cost. I didn't think about it until now :(

As for amounts, stick with equal amounts of MC with Protekt. If you are using 3g/gal of MC then use 3mL/gal of Protekt. If you use 5g of MC then use 5mL of Protekt. Do not exceed 5mL of Protekt. If you use 5.5g or 6g of MC then you stay at 5mL for the Protekt.

And a blessed night to you too, Sunny!

Ir certainly was GDB! Any night I’m able to rest and still be given another day to wake up with my lady and kids is about as good as it gets for me! Hope your day is wonderful my Braddah!

Hiya Sunny! Yes indeed that is the stuff! You can check out a link that farside05 posted on making your own Silica for a fraction of the cost. I didn't think about it until now :(

As for amounts, stick with equal amounts of MC with Protekt. If you are using 3g/gal of MC then use 3mL/gal of Protekt. If you use 5g of MC then use 5mL of Protekt. Do not exceed 5mL of Protekt. If you use 5.5g or 6g of MC then you stay at 5mL for the Protekt.

Mahalo MrSauga! and no worries! I’ll go check out @farside05 s thread for it. I bookmarked his faux pro mix recipe too. That guy Max’s out what a auto can do!

Sounds like I’ll be on the top end of the proteckt then since I’m already at 6 gm of MC to a gallon of water and the plants keep stacking. The Dark Devil is going hard on the resin production! Even the lowest nugs are doing the dance.

As excited as I am to take a sample I am refraining lol. Mahalo again @MrSauga I have So much gratitude you take the time to stop in and share knowledge.

No doubt penny! Hope you are having a wonderful day today!

Mahalo MrSauga! and no worries! I’ll go check out @farside05 s thread for it. I bookmarked his faux pro mix recipe too. That guy Max’s out what a auto can do!
He'll normally add calmag with his Protekt at the same amount, so 5mL of Protekt and 5mL of calmag. He does this to keep his ratios(N:K) in check. Since you are well into flower there is no need to add the calmag.
I'll be running my next plants without calmag, only MC and Protekt to see what difference if any when not keeping the ratios in check. The idea is to try and maintain an NPK ratio of 2:blushsmile:3 and by adding the calmag he's able to add more N to balance the extra K out.
As excited as I am to take a sample I am refraining lol. Mahalo again @MrSauga I have So much gratitude you take the time to stop in and share knowledge.
Well I'm glad to help Sunny and thank you for your kind words... not just to me but thoughout the forums you keep a positive attitude and share that love with many. :Namaste:

I have not had a journal lately. Hope it's okay to share a pic here. This is a cross I have been working on. She is

at about 33 days post flip. The parents are Jellium X Peyote Wi-Fi. These are being grown by a fellow 420 member.

Hell yeah beez! That plant is stacked! :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom