Aloha Grown With Sunny

You've got a real beauty pageant going on in that tent, Sunny- Damn they look good!:welldone:

After reading @MrSauga 's suggestions for your nutes, I think I'm going to discontinue
everything but the MC and the silica blast on my plants- I think the SB is pretty benign (0-0-0.5) so it shouldn't hurt anything..
Have a great day over there in paradise, Sunny!

I see you got the killer kush going!! Woooaaah man I love the killer kush I grew. I let mine go way amber and it’s got that waaaapaaah effect to the head and stops the pain dead in its tracks.
Saweeeeet! So very very good to know and I’ll keep that in mind when I flip her :D:thanks:
I’m working on keeping these plants happy lol!
You’re doing an awesome job at that! They look pretty happy to me!
I hope you have a blessed day!! Lots of love and healing vibes from Hawaii!
I hope you have a blessed day too with lots of love and peace from Oklahoma! Also :thanks: For the sentiments on the healing! :peace::love::Namaste:

I think the SB is pretty benign (0-0-0.5) so it shouldn't hurt anything..
You plants will love the silica and you're right it's a very low amount. When I use the Kelp Extract and I tell people it has a K value of 16 they say I'm crazy. But you only use .4g/gallon which is like a snuff of tobacco. The mix values barely change.

Mahalo Lando! I was cruising through your purple kush thread yesterday. Some beautiful and healthy ones you got going. Looking forward to seeing them flower!
Mahalo Sunny! It’s getting close to the flower flip...I’m getting pretty stoked! I hope I give enough headroom for the stretch?

You've got a real beauty pageant going on in that tent, Sunny- Damn they look good!:welldone:

After reading @MrSauga 's suggestions for your nutes, I think I'm going to discontinue
everything but the MC and the silica blast on my plants- I think the SB is pretty benign (0-0-0.5) so it shouldn't hurt anything..
Have a great day over there in paradise, Sunny!

Mahalo Carcass! I appreciate it a lot. They still got a ways to go but other then the slight deficiency I’m gonna correct I’m happy!

Mr. Sauga really got me thinking and it makes complete sense after a doobie and mulling it over non stop lol.. I somehow convinced myself that adding all this other shit is going to make a big difference in the plants. When it came down to thinking about the “WHY” I do it?..

I couldn’t give myself a clear answer. It was more belief.. stoner theory I suppose. The whole point of trying mega crop in the first place was for its simplicity haha I’m gonna do the same and just run mega crop. I did order the protekt off the zon. Hope all is blessed in carcass land!!

Saweeeeet! So very very good to know and I’ll keep that in mind when I flip her :D:thanks:

You’re doing an awesome job at that! They look pretty happy to me!

I hope you have a blessed day too with lots of love and peace from Oklahoma! Also :thanks: For the sentiments on the healing! :peace::love::Namaste:

Mahalo Mrs Candy! Always stoked to see you stop by! I’m always inspired by your garden every time I fall behind and get caught up lol :thanks: :green_heart::Namaste:

You plants will love the silica and you're right it's a very low amount. When I use the Kelp Extract and I tell people it has a K value of 16 they say I'm crazy. But you only use .4g/gallon which is like a snuff of tobacco. The mix values barely change.

Mahalo again Mr.Sauga! I ordered the protekt and just run MC and that the rest of the way. I just gotta find my sweet spot with this set of plants. I gotta order more MC and I think I’ll just get the 2500 gram one since the smaller bags seem to be out of stock for awhile now.. I just worry about it going bad with the humidity crown here. The sample I got is getting clumpy and it already in a big mason jar. Hope all is blessed Mr.Sauga!

:passitleft:

Mahalo Sunny! It’s getting close to the flower flip...I’m getting pretty stoked! I hope I give enough headroom for the stretch?

Aloha Lando! Train those babies if you are worried about height. Trust me they like the torture! Lol

I did a bunch of cleaning of the under growth that wasn’t gonna amount to much.. Sometimes you gotta trim the bushes down below ya know.. flo? A lot better air flow happening now and it’s helping with my humidity as well. This will be the last time I prune heavily so they can recover and just focus on making buds.

I hope everyone has a blessed night and sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love:

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

I just worry about it going bad with the humidity crown here. The sample I got is getting clumpy and it already in a big mason jar. Hope all is blessed Mr.Sauga!
Good day Sunny!
So with the big bags of MC you can store them in 5gal pails with a lid that has a seal to it. The orange 5gal Home Depot pails work well. I keep a mason jar(about a quart size or smaller) filled with MC that I will use for about a month. The rest is kept inside the airtite pail. I replenish the mason jar as it gets low from the stuff in the pail. I've had a 9kg bag since 2018 and it hasn't clumped yet. It does not like humidity as you already found out.

Good day Sunny!
So with the big bags of MC you can store them in 5gal pails with a lid that has a seal to it. The orange 5gal Home Depot pails work well. I keep a mason jar(about a quart size or smaller) filled with MC that I will use for about a month. The rest is kept inside the airtite pail. I replenish the mason jar as it gets low from the stuff in the pail. I've had a 9kg bag since 2018 and it hasn't clumped yet. It does not like humidity as you already found out.

Good Morning Mr.Sauga! Well that makes me feel better lol Even though clumpy its still dissolves pretty fast. Ah the Home Depot my arch nemesis and competitor...
:rofl: :rofl: Them son of gums..

Hope you are having a blessed day so far Mr.Sauga! If you ever find yourself down here in Puna Hawaii I’m gonna shake your hand and get you high AF :laugh:

:thanks::passitleft:

Good Morning Mr.Sauga! Well that makes me feel better lol Even though clumpy its still dissolves pretty fast. Ah the Home Depot my arch nemesis and competitor...
:rofl: :rofl: Them son of gums..
lol, I'm sorry. I try and support all the locals before going to the big box stores. I'd buy them from your store all day long! :high-five:
The problem with it going clumpy is your weight changes and then you're not getting all the benefits from the MC. If you weigh out 2g and you have a half gram in moisture then you can see how fast that can change things. When it gets that clumpy then the calculator on their website becomes hard to follow. If they suggest 2g then you really may be only giving 1.5g of MC and half gram of moisture. That's an extreme example of course and chances are there's nothing to worry about until your new stuff comes in.
Hope you are having a blessed day so far Mr.Sauga! If you ever find yourself down here in Puna Hawaii I’m gonna shake your hand and get you high AF :laugh:
It's a deal! :love:

I also keep a jar full of MC for everyday use.
The stuff in the jar will start to get a little clumpy from being opened all the time- I hadn't thought about the moisture affecting the weight, but I usually weigh a bit toward the heavy side anyway (4.15g is close enough to 4g for me )
The whole point of trying mega crop in the first place was for its simplicity
Same thing occurred to me ..."Why the f am I trying to make this complicated?"

lol, I'm sorry. I try and support all the locals before going to the big box stores. I'd buy them from your store all day long! :high-five:

Lol well even if you didn’t buy them from me I’d still hope you would stop in to talk story. We are kinda the social hub in this small town.. everyone comes to the hardware store. What a joyous thing it was to make set senior hours because of covid :rofl: :blunt:

I’ll take the moisture weight into account on the next feeding. It kinda throws the powder to balls ratio off when it’s clumping. Sometimes the plants will get more balls on one day and balls powder on another.:laugh:

..."Why the f am I trying to make this complicated?"

It’s because we can’t leave well enough alone my Braddah lol Not a bad quality but I guess in this instance we must curb the impulse to tinker and let science serve us that cold bowl of reality soup.

I hope you are having a wonderful carcass! I’m gonna get you high AF too one day :laugh:

Aloha All!

Im up late. Stoned out of my gourd but mi hands are steady captain.. Let me fly says sunny! I can do it! Let my zephyr glide through the cracks in time and space and fire my soul like a fucking missile that explodes into a supernova of color upon impact. My hands are steady Captain.. I could navigate my way down a space worms gullet in the millennium falcon and forge ahead like a juggernaut on speed and shrooms looking for a exit sign.. ah yes if this space worm doesn’t have a asshole it most certainly will have one now!! Black hole no more.. bottomless pit a memory like the salad bar at sizzlers. Going back to bed.

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Aloha All!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful night and restful sleep when you get to bed. Some shots from the garden today. The plants are really beginning to stack up.

The Sweet Seeds Red Pure CBD mutant has come a long way. She smells so sweet! Like a fresh fruit smell as if you had your nose to a fresh apple. I still smell lemon lime skittles candy from her resin.

The Cream Mandarine XL is really putting on the frost. She has a very sweet scent as well. No skunk or gassy smells.. just a really fruity sweet smell.

Nevilles Haze Auto is the furthest behind on bud production but I have a feeling she is gonna put on a show later in flower. She is still stacking just taking her time doing so. Her buds and resin smell sweet and piney and her stem has this peppery scent when rubbed.

Seedsman Gelat-OG is looking nice. Her buds remind me of the killer kush. Her scent when you rupture some resin heads is absolutely putrid! Honestly it reminded me of getting in my hot car and you are hit with the smell of a forgotten dirty diaper. Hands down the funkiest smelling auto or canna plant I’ve ever grown. Curious what terpene contributes to that smell?

Seedsman Alaskan Purple Auto is the hairiest in the bunch and is stacked the most beside the dark devil. Her resin is sweet and skunky. Rubbing the stem I get pine and skunk.

I’ll get some full plant shots later in the week so you can see a weeks worth of development. I’m starting to see darker new growth again on the Kalishnakov and Nevilles Haze since omitting the extra nutrients and solely using mega crop. I was just giving them too much food even with (what thought at that time) smaller increments of food. Still gets me thinking how I know less is more in certain instances yet how easily it is to over complicate. Was a eye opener @MrSauga Mahalo!

Lastly some munchies for me and my family. Down here we call these a “bento box” The place we like has a large assortment of different things to pick and you purchase it by the piece. Stoners paradise essentially lol

I hope everyone has a blessed aloha Wednesday! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

Honestly it reminded me of getting in my hot car and you are hit with the smell of a forgotten dirty diaper.
Nice!! We all shoot for that same smell. :bravo: Or is it skunk. I dunno.
Curious what terpene contributes to that smell?
There's several, but my guess is it's the Pampers terpenes. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Was a eye opener @MrSauga Mahalo!
:Namaste: I'm glad to hear you're seeing signs of improvement. :thumb: I can't wait to see the pics.
Down here we call these a “bento box”
Looks delish Sunny! I'd like to see more of that idea up here but it's pretty much menu items and no mix and match. Have a great day.

Pretty sure first autoflowers roadrunner lowryder etc were produced in lewisham london england not in america certainly nothing to do with american covert goverment grow ops.. immediately concerns me the seedbank dont know the history behind behind their seeds, or even worse they are blatantly lying to make their product seem more desirable.

Aloha All!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful night and restful sleep when you get to bed. Some shots from the garden today. The plants are really beginning to stack up.

The Sweet Seeds Red Pure CBD mutant has come a long way. She smells so sweet! Like a fresh fruit smell as if you had your nose to a fresh apple. I still smell lemon lime skittles candy from her resin.

The Cream Mandarine XL is really putting on the frost. She has a very sweet scent as well. No skunk or gassy smells.. just a really fruity sweet smell.

Nevilles Haze Auto is the furthest behind on bud production but I have a feeling she is gonna put on a show later in flower. She is still stacking just taking her time doing so. Her buds and resin smell sweet and piney and her stem has this peppery scent when rubbed.

Seedsman Gelat-OG is looking nice. Her buds remind me of the killer kush. Her scent when you rupture some resin heads is absolutely putrid! Honestly it reminded me of getting in my hot car and you are hit with the smell of a forgotten dirty diaper. Hands down the funkiest smelling auto or canna plant I’ve ever grown. Curious what terpene contributes to that smell?

Seedsman Alaskan Purple Auto is the hairiest in the bunch and is stacked the most beside the dark devil. Her resin is sweet and skunky. Rubbing the stem I get pine and skunk.

I’ll get some full plant shots later in the week so you can see a weeks worth of development. I’m starting to see darker new growth again on the Kalishnakov and Nevilles Haze since omitting the extra nutrients and solely using mega crop. I was just giving them too much food even with (what thought at that time) smaller increments of food. Still gets me thinking how I know less is more in certain instances yet how easily it is to over complicate. Was a eye opener @MrSauga Mahalo!

Lastly some munchies for me and my family. Down here we call these a “bento box” The place we like has a large assortment of different things to pick and you purchase it by the piece. Stoners paradise essentially lol

I hope everyone has a blessed aloha Wednesday! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

:drool:

Pretty sure first autoflowers roadrunner lowryder etc were produced in lewisham london england not in america certainly nothing to do with american covert goverment grow ops.. immediately concerns me the seedbank dont know the history behind behind their seeds, or even worse they are blatantly lying to make their product seem more desirable.

Aloha 4ursins!! Oh man I bet you can sure give them hell in the suggestion box/help desk to whomever that was aimed at! Thankfully I am stoked to just grow happy little trees and also smoke happy little trees. I hope this finds you blessed my Braddah! Lots of love and aloha from Hawaii!

Nice!! We all shoot for that same smell. :bravo: Or is it skunk. I dunno.

There's several, but my guess is it's the Pampers terpenes. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:Namaste: I'm glad to hear you're seeing signs of improvement. :thumb: I can't wait to see the pics.

Looks delish Sunny! I'd like to see more of that idea up here but it's pretty much menu items and no mix and match. Have a great day.

You had me spit out coffee with the pampers terpene :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thanks: That good laugh set the tone for the day!!

bento box looks legit. here they look a little different but the concept is the same.. nothing like some fresh sushi and tempura :D

excited to see how neville's haze turns out! i smoked some last year in amsterdam from greenhouse.. incredible stuff. the stereotypical "haze" smell and taste. hoping the arjan's haze #3 i have is similar, but without the 16 week flower time.

also, the name of that diaper smelling terpene youre looking for is "diarrhea"

Back
Top Bottom