Aloha Grown With Sunny

Mahalo Reave! Appreciate the compliment and kind words my Braddah! Aloha!

Aloha Cr8! I just got done trimming up the cream manderine last night.. this one definitely leans on its Thai heritage. The scissor hash had me up and moving with a super clear high.. still strong but functional.

Aloha HH! Yes the Florida OG is a tall gal. Buds are stacking up fat though. I hope all is blessed with you and the Ohana my dear. Sending lots of love as always! :love:

Aloha All!

just a fast update while I smoke my afternoon joint in my car at work. The photo period plants in the flower tent are chugging right along.

(Feeding)Holding at 4 grams Mega Crop, 3ml proteckt, 3 ml of super carb, 4ml of plant amendment from @GreenSafe and 3ml of terpinator. These pics are from yesterday at 29 days flower and stacking up hard! Pics are labeled :love:

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always:love:
:passitleft::passitleft:
They are just incredible my friend.
Bill

Beautiful, Sunny!
Mahalo Carcass! Always wonderful for you to stop by. I hope all is well in carcass land my friend!
They are just incredible my friend.
Bill

Mahalo Bill! Appreciate the kinds words! They are coming along nicely. Some are hungrier then others so keeping a balanced feeding schedule has been slightly challenging but I enjoy it. I hope all is well my friend!

:ciao:
Plants looks nothing short of amazing Sunny. I may have to move there and try my luck at growing. Stay safe and be well. :love:

Aloha MrSauga! Mahalo for the kind words! I’m sure your locale won’t make a bit of difference with your green thumb but you are always welcome my friend! You come this way and I’m gonna get you about as stoned as a watermelon in a babies diaper :laugh: (I don’t know what that means either but you get what I mean) lol I hope all is blessed with you my friend! :high-five::love:

Aloha friends! :love:

I hope everyone is having a happy Monday so far. Just a quick update on the photo period plants.

They are at 37 days of flowering and I am quite pleased so far. Gonna give them a bit of micro nutrient along with some calmag next feeding to satisfy the heavier feeders.

As it stands I’m holding at 4 gm MC, 3ml silica, 4ml plant amendment from @GreenSafe, 3ml super carb, 3ml of terpinator.

Pics are labeled with strain name :love:

That’s it for now. Gonna cook up some dinner for my children. I’ll be back with the next set of veggers that are vegging out. Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!! :love:

Mahalo Carcass! Always wonderful for you to stop by. I hope all is well in carcass land my friend!

Mahalo Bill! Appreciate the kinds words! They are coming along nicely. Some are hungrier then others so keeping a balanced feeding schedule has been slightly challenging but I enjoy it. I hope all is well my friend!

Aloha MrSauga! Mahalo for the kind words! I’m sure your locale won’t make a bit of difference with your green thumb but you are always welcome my friend! You come this way and I’m gonna get you about as stoned as a watermelon in a babies diaper :laugh: (I don’t know what that means either but you get what I mean) lol I hope all is blessed with you my friend! :high-five::love:

I hope everyone is having a happy Monday so far. Just a quick update on the photo period plants.

They are at 37 days of flowering and I am quite pleased so far. Gonna give them a bit of micro nutrient along with some calmag next feeding to satisfy the heavier feeders.

As it stands I’m holding at 4 gm MC, 3ml silica, 4ml plant amendment from @GreenSafe, 3ml super carb, 3ml of terpinator.

That’s it for now. Gonna cook up some dinner for my children. I’ll be back with the next set of veggers that are vegging out. Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!! :love:
If I had a 3D printer I couldn’t make more beautiful ladies.
Hope you and the family are well my friend.
Stay safe.
Bill

If I had a 3D printer I couldn’t make more beautiful ladies.
Hope you and the family are well my friend.
Stay safe.
Bill

Mahalo Bill! No need 3D print anything my friend! The 3D plant material just won’t burn the same as the real kind :D

Aloha Friends! :love:

Here are some of the next set of veggers that be veggin. Running some gear from seed breeders here in Hawaii and looking forward to some fire works from these plants bring in the fall time of the year under the Hawaiian Sunshine. Pics are labeled with strain names! Kona Gold got my attention!

Same ole dealio.. germinate, Vegetate, Clone, then Flower. The best plants earn a spot in the stable and become a mother till another plant out shines it in quality then it loses it spot in the stable and gets flowered out outside.

My particular micro climate I live in can be harsh so acclimating these varieties take time. I’m slowly working through my seed collection and building a stable of Mama plants. Eventually I’m gonna begin making some crosses and testing the shit out of them. I love the journey as much as the destination in this process.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always and I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! Gonna finish my morning spliff and cup of tee and make some breehkky for the kids :love:

Sunny, Six great strains if I counted correctly...plants looking shiny and frosty as usual.

Lots of exciting things happening here! Those photos are looking quite delicious Sunny. Bubba Kush is Mr H’s current fave and all time top 5. I’m cuious what you’ll think of that lemon og, I’ll probably have that one in the next photo grow too. Keep up the fantastic work Sunny!!

Sounds like you have a solid plan sunny. I am about to do some crossing myself. Got the dad in a separate building waiting for the pollen. I just love the journey as well, well put.

Aloha Reave! Heck yeah my Braddah I look forward to seeing how your breeding projects turn out. It’s always fascinating to see how the lines within the parentage express themselves. I hope all is blessed my friend!

The journey is more so the purpose than the result!

Aloha Chef! So true my friend. It’s like a one pot wonder dish! It takes time and adjustment but the results will always speak in the end. I hope all is well across the pond my friend!

Sunny, Six great strains if I counted correctly...plants looking shiny and frosty as usual.

Aloha Cr8! Yep 6 they are! I hope all is blessed on the 3rd coast my friend. I gotta get caught up on your current grow!

Lots of exciting things happening here! Those photos are looking quite delicious Sunny. Bubba Kush is Mr H’s current fave and all time top 5. I’m cuious what you’ll think of that lemon og, I’ll probably have that one in the next photo grow too. Keep up the fantastic work Sunny!!

Aloha Mrs Heavenly! Always wonderful to have you stop in. I appreciate your kind words as always! I’m gonna let the bubba go super amber on the Trichomes for some sleep meds! I haven’t tried the lemon OG but my stoner espn tells me you were talking about the Florida OG? She is a awesome plant and throws chunks!! I think you will love her!! I hope all is blessed with you and ohana and you are having a Wonderful Mother’s Day!!

Aloha Friends!! :love:

Just a quick update on the flower tent. We are at 6 weeks flowering and the plants are doing what they are supposed to do so far.

The Acid dough and Florida OG are Cal Mag hogs but I haven’t adjusted the dosage up.. Nosens throw the rest of the plants out of whack so the menu is take it or leave it as it stands lol..

Im going to gently taper down the feed over the course of the next few weeks as we march towards the finish line.

Pictures are labeled :love: I hope all you mama’s out there are having a wonderful day!!

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

Gorgeous nugs Sunny!

Lmao, sorry for that; your stoner espn is on point! :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Mahalo HH! I’m glad my espn is still operational! I’ll take another bong rip to that :love: I hope all is wonderful up in your neck of the woods!

healthy plants sunny! are you using the green safe leaf spray also?

Mahalo! @CannaFish Yes I am using the foliar spray from @GreenSafe in conjunction with the plant amendment. The results have been absolutely wonderful.

I think you get the biggest benefit with the @GreenSafe foliar spray when using on the plants during veg and up to the 4th week of flower depending on the strains. I’m head towards the 7th week of flower and have backed off on the foliar spray for this set of plants. Bud density and also my constant battle to control humidity in my environment plays a big role in this decision. I hope that helps! Greg to see you here and don’t be shy!
:passitleft:

Aloha friends!:love:

kind of a hodgepodge post today. I’ve been a cloning madman lately ad cloning everything. All a part of the acclimating process and will be reversing a blueberry rye clone to pollinate a bubba kush clone outside and grown in my micro climate. I’m hoping to see what kind of resistance is present in the parents. The progeny will then be grown outside again in the same climate and so on and so forth. I’ll clone the best looking and strongest plants and keep working the line. Hoping something good will come out from it in the testers :D

I hope you are all having a blessed Thursday! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!! :love:

Mahalo my friend! :hug: If I didn’t like my variety so much I’d prolly get things dialed in better lol I hope you are having a wonderful day so far broth

Howdy sunny! I’ve been using the plant amendment, I’ll start using the foliar spray today. I’m guessing that one doesn’t need to be diluted?

Aloha! @CannaFish and good morning! Yes you do need to dilute the @GreenSafe foliar spray. I use a 32oz spray and add only 4ml to it.

Just a tip by filling the spray bottle up first with water then adding the foliar solution will reduce the amount of bubbles that come flying out the top if you add the foliar first before the water :laugh:

Candy for the eyes as always, Sunny ;)

Mahalo my Braddah! I get that a lot lately.. Dad bods are totally in right now!!
:woohoo::rofl::rofl:
I hope all is blessed my friend!

I just took a look at the plants and clones that I sprayed with the @GreenSafe leaf spray. Everything looks happy and “praying”. I couldn’t find any where on the 32 oz bottle that said to mix it with water.

Here you go my friend! @CannaFish The directions say 15ml to a gallon of water but since my spray bottle is only 32oz I’m just using 1/4 of the recommended dose for a gallon. :love:

639B4F1E-91B4-4D61-A842-5C6ADFE5C29D.jpeg

I don’t see why you couldn’t go a little stronger on your solution. I just like to errr on the side of caution as I learn a new product. I hope this helps! Aloha!

Back
Top Bottom