Aloha Grown With Sunny

Hello Sunny

Hello Sunny. Your ladies are perfect as usual. I'm sorry to hear you have been having a tough time lately, yet you still offered to lend an ear to anyone in need.
You are a true gentleman my friend. Just know we are here to support you.
I hope you are feeling better soon the sky's sunnier when you shining in it.
Take care
Bill

Mahalo Bill! I can’t thank you enough for your kind words and aloha :love: :hug: Inhope this finds you full of peace and happiness within and some dank smoke in your lungs my friend!

:passitleft:

Girls are phenomenal Sunny!

Mahalo Stone!! I hope you and yours are having a beautiful and blessed day on the far coast!

Happy Easter Everyone! I hope you and your families are surrounded with nothing but love and light and you all all having a wonderful Sunday!!

Stripped and Defol for better air flow :D
387F7EA1-7ABF-4504-95D1-0F6F3DD1A318.jpeg

Sending all lots and lots of love and positivity from Hawaii! :love: Aloha!!
:passitleft::passitleft:

Your garden has gotten bigger mate and everything looks just as amazing as the last visit. cool thing about hopping on site here and there, you really get to see how people's gardens change and how people progress. May your garden be blessed, always full with great returns to enjoy! :green_heart:

Looking Fab! Happy Easter Sunny!

Aloha Stone! It was a quiet Easter for us! The weather was not cooperating with us at all for a proper egg hunt so I just hid a bunch of plastic eggs filled with candy in the house for my kids :)

Fun fact- sometimes hiding candy filled eggs too well for the kids to find and forget about turn into a happy surprise/snack when you are high watching tv and searching for the remote in the couch :laugh: :laugh: I hope all is blessed my friend:love:

Sunny...spectacular as usual. Your plants are so healthy. You also have a good eye for the pics. Winding down my current auto grow...GSC photo next. The CMXL auto back up plant might be my best yet...going purple at 64F night temp, the buds are massive.

Aloha cr8! Mahalo for the kind words my friend! Gonna try and get a update on the autos tomorrow. I harvested the black cream and will probably harvest both killer kushes tomorrow as well. The Cream Mandarine xl I got going is throwing some long colas.. I’m think I got the Thai leaner on this one. I hope all is blessed my friend!

Your garden has gotten bigger mate and everything looks just as amazing as the last visit. cool thing about hopping on site here and there, you really get to see how people's gardens change and how people progress. May your garden be blessed, always full with great returns to enjoy! :green_heart:

Mahalo CN! Glad you decided to stop by! Yes going through a couple extra plants this round. Doing a restock on my jars with a bunch of varieties. I appreciate your kind words my friend and hope all is blessed for you and your garden as well! Aloha!

:circle-of-love: Sunny! I’ve been having a rough go lately too. Must be something in the air... or the Pacific? Sending loves and positivity for you and the ohana :circle-of-love:

Aloha HH! I am so sorry to hear you are having a rough go as well :( I swear there really is something in the air.. lots of down and out folks. I certainly hope things turn for the better for you my dear friend. As hard as it is sometimes we just gotta remember that tomorrow is another day and we can do this! Just gotta punch that negativity in the tits and show it who is boss!:D Hoping I got a small chuckle out of you lol:D Sending you and your ohana nothing but lots love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!:love:

Gonna update the autos tomorrow.. I’m just wiped out from the day today :laugh:

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii!

Hoping I got a small chuckle out of you lol:D
Thanks Sunny, and you did! You usually do for that matter. Lol, like your candy egg story, I can see it all unfold in my mind. Hilarious!! :love: I am doing better, each day is a new one. Sending you all extra loves :love:

Thanks Sunny, and you did! You usually do for that matter. Lol, like your candy egg story, I can see it all unfold in my mind. Hilarious!! :love: I am doing better, each day is a new one. Sending you all extra loves :love:

Aloha HH! :hug::hug:Haha it was like getting a little love note from the universe telling me chill man the snacks are already here :laugh: I’m so happy I brightened your day a little bit!:love: One day at a time my dear! You got this! There is no rush in healing and finding clarity.. I perpetuate this within myself every day:love::love:

Aloha friends and Good Morning! :hug::hug::hug::hug::love::love::love::love:

Just a quick update on the autos do to be harvested tonight. Yep it goes that quick lol Black Cream is already hanging :D Pictures are labeled

Having my morning spliff and cup of tea before I head off to work. Sending you all lots and lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! :love::D

Aloha Sunday friends :love:

I hope this finds you all feeling blessed and in good spirits! Just a quick pic of the last 5 autos to be harvested.

White Widow Auto from our sponsor Dope Seeds
680B7F6D-CADF-41FB-9DD7-609F06DAA47A.jpeg
I’ll get some individual shots when I get home from work. Photo period strains are firing and at 20 days flower. I will get a pic of them as well! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!

Aloha Sunday friends :love:

I hope this finds you all feeling blessed and in good spirits! Just a quick pic of the last 5 autos to be harvested.

White Widow Auto from our sponsor Dope Seeds
680B7F6D-CADF-41FB-9DD7-609F06DAA47A.jpeg
I’ll get some individual shots when I get home from work. Photo period strains are firing and at 20 days flower. I will get a pic of them as well! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!

Perfect as always my friend. Thank you for the positivity and sunshine. :love:
Bill

Sunny, Looking great! I’m chopping my Original Glue Auto grow which includes as a back up the always amazing CMXL, which might be my most amazing yet...from own few precious seeds. Sharing one shot. Hope all is well there Sunny.
DC419674-8645-4858-AC86-894FDAF99AB6.jpeg

Aloha Cr8! Absolutely gorgeous photo and please share away my Braddah! My Cream Mandarine XL didn’t stretch much but she got fat and stacked her colas top to bottom. I think this one leans more towards the Thai heritage. She smells like tropical candy/starburst candy. I hope all is blessed on the 3rd coast my Braddah! Aloha!!
:passitleft:
6B9A1C06-48C8-43F3-AE5F-99DDCA9BB21B.jpeg
C2A0FEB9-F0AC-407A-9905-E538789EBC24.jpeg
45C85591-FCE0-4062-9016-B2A5DDB1D854.jpeg

Beautiful heavy plants Sunny! Real Dope!
Mahalo Stone! Yes I can complain about these little plants. They stacked up pretty fat. I will get some better pictures of them later. I hope all is wonderful with you and the ohana my friend. Aloha!

Perfect as always my friend. Thank you for the positivity and sunshine. :love:
Bill

Mahalo Bill! I appreciate the kind words my Braddah! Always willing to share some positivie energy and sunshine my friend! Sometimes a little of that goes a long way for some :love:

Aloha Friends!

I hope this finds you all blessed and in good spirits! Thea are the photo period strains in the flower tent. We are at 20 day flower and they are starting to really stack up the bud sets.

I’m feeding and holding at (per gallon) 4 grams mega crop, 4ml plant amendment from @GreenSafe 3ml of super carb, 3ml proteckt silica and 3ml terpinator. This seems to be the sweet spot that keeps all 6 different strains happy.

I’m also doing a light foliar feed twice a week using the foliar nutrient from @GreenSafe and just lightly misting the plants instead of a heavy spray when they were vegging.

Pictures are labeled with strain names :love:

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always and I hope this Monday treats you all kindly!! Aloha! :love::love:

Sunny, The photos are really healthy, great mix grow as usual...nice. I just chopped the almost identical twin to your CMXL auto today. The main bud is almost nerf football size and the others are bigger than tennis and golf balls. Super purple and I know how good the smoke will be. The MC makes the fans look shiny...could be me.

Each plant is picturesque , just beautiful Sunny.
Mahalo Reave! Appreciate the compliment and kind words my Braddah! Aloha!

Sunny, The photos are really healthy, great mix grow as usual...nice. I just chopped the almost identical twin to your CMXL auto today. The main bud is almost nerf football size and the others are bigger than tennis and golf balls. Super purple and I know how good the smoke will be. The MC makes the fans look shiny...could be me.

Aloha Cr8! I just got done trimming up the cream manderine last night.. this one definitely leans on its Thai heritage. The scissor hash had me up and moving with a super clear high.. still strong but functional.

Woo, that florida og is tall!! I’m glad I was able to see you grow one first so I can plan. Everything looking stellar in here, well done Sunny. Sending loves to you and the ohana! :love:
Aloha HH! Yes the Florida OG is a tall gal. Buds are stacking up fat though. I hope all is blessed with you and the Ohana my dear. Sending lots of love as always! :love:

Aloha All!

just a fast update while I smoke my afternoon joint in my car at work. The photo period plants in the flower tent are chugging right along.

(Feeding)Holding at 4 grams Mega Crop, 3ml proteckt, 3 ml of super carb, 4ml of plant amendment from @GreenSafe and 3ml of terpinator. These pics are from yesterday at 29 days flower and stacking up hard! Pics are labeled :love:

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always:love:

Beautiful, Sunny!

Back
Top Bottom