Aloha Grown With Sunny

Nice fuckin’ bud there sunny. Some people can’t grow weed half as good as your nonfull-term quick dried weed
Mahalo for the kind words chef! I get lucky sometimes and mega crop does the rest lol I hope all is blessed across the pond my friend! Aloha!

Aloha All!

Just a quick update on the auto flowers now that I got the kids to bed :love: I got these auto plants split between two tents and plan to turn the smaller tent into a full time mother tent after this run.

I’m gonna be ramping up my hunting as I go through a bunch of photo period strains feminized and regular I have been holding on to and some newly acquired stuff as well. I wouldn’t mind finding a awesome male(s) plant to keep around to do some pollen chucking in the future.

Anywhoo here are the autos. Plants are holding at 3 ml of plant amendment from @GreenSafe 3 grams mega crop, 3 ml protekt, 3 ml super carb, 2 ml terpinator. Pictures are labeled with strain names :love:

Lastly we have my two plants in one pot(autos) that I am trying to braid together. So far I have the two main stems wrapped around each other and bent sideways and I am slowly braiding together the inner shoots as they shoot for the light.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! :love::love::love::love::love:
:passitleft::passitleft:

Your plants are lookin super healthy Sunny. As always. Maybe to help out with the braiding you could add a little silica to the mix. Makes them real flexible with strong stems to hold big buds at the end. I could pull the knot tighter but it would just slip open on it's own. :ganjamon:

Sunny, Nice auto line up, all look great. I’ve got another CMXL Auto in with my current Original Glue Auto grow as a back up. It caught right up to the others having sprouted a week after the others. This one has a more open structure and took well to LST. I was happy to find a few seeds in my first CMXL Auto grow.

Your plants are lookin super healthy Sunny. As always. Maybe to help out with the braiding you could add a little silica to the mix. Makes them real flexible with strong stems to hold big buds at the end. I could pull the knot tighter but it would just slip open on it's own. :ganjamon:

Aloha my friend :love:

Heck yeah! I’m a believer in the silica! My plants get protekt silica all the way through they’re life cycle until maybe a couple weeks out from harvest depending on the plants.

I admit I haven’t done my usual training regimen with this set of autos as I have in the past. Life has been a bit more hectic lately lol

1B29BFDD-4C9B-44F4-A59F-3EFDF0C73E56.jpeg

Excuse the nail polish :laugh: My daughter caught me slippin while I taking a nap on the couch. She got all my toes in baby blue with silver sparkle. I’m turnin heads everywhere I go!!:laugh:

Hi Sunny, they look marvelous, such a selection. Did you get the big rain I heard about the other day?

Aloha Stone! :hug:

Mahalo for the kind words my friend! I’m adding some variety back to my jars after we used a bunch of my stash for making oils and edibles for my aunt.

She has been doing the radiation treatments and the tumor near her spine is shrinking. Definitely welcoming and grateful for the good news of any sorts here lately! :love:

Yes we are still getting the heavy rains and flooding. Not as bad today as the couple days prior. We lost power once due to a fallen tree on a power line but that’s about it. I hope all is blessed with you and the ohana my friend! Aloha!

Sunny, Nice auto line up, all look great. I’ve got another CMXL Auto in with my current Original Glue Auto grow as a back up. It caught right up to the others having sprouted a week after the others. This one has a more open structure and took well to LST. I was happy to find a few seeds in my first CMXL Auto grow.

Aloha Cr8!! I’ll have to swing by your thread tonight and check it out! Those cream Mandarine xl beans you got were a blessing. Such a delicious smoke to have around. It’s one of those kinds of herb that you can be smoking a few strains throughout the day and the flavor from the cmxl just stands out and lingers. I hope all is blessed n the the third coast my friend! Aloha!

Heard one of the islands was having some bad weather in the radio. Hope you and yours are all safe. Plants look safe. :Namaste: :tommy:

Aloha braddah Reave! Yeah brah it’s been raining buckets lol My kids just got the boogie boards out and did some hill sliding and splashing around. I thought about giving it a go but the idea of waking up to a stiff neck in the next morning scared me off of the idea :laugh:

Nice batch of autos there Sunny! That’s a crazy two plant braid going on... I wonder how the rules work with that for plant of the month :laugh:

Aloha Chef! Mahalo for the compliment my friend! I’ve got no real plan with this two plant braid but I’m just goin with it and seeing where I end up :laugh: Not sure about the plant of the month but I guess we gotta keep I’m guessing. Maybe I’ll try and bend a heart into the plant or something lol I hope all is blessed today my friend! Aloha!

Aloha All!

Just a quick update on the photo period strains vegging in the flower tent. Excuse the slightly burnt tips and damage on the undergrowth.

I noticed a few spider mites on the very lowest set of leaves on a couple plants so I treated everything with the Cleaner from @GreenSafe and that seems to have done the trick. I also use it daily to wipe my pots and tent down to keep everything kosher in there.

Pictures are labeled with strain name :love:

The Medicine Man x Raspberry Boogie and American Crippler x Pink Bubblegum are regular photo period.

Plants are being fed 3 grams MC, 3 ml protekt, 3ml super carb and 3ml of the Plant Amendment from our sponsor @GreenSafe
010F34D1-994C-40A4-8408-84B68DB2E2EE.jpeg

I am also foliar feeding twice a week using the foliar solution from @GreenSafe on my photo period strains and my autos that are heading into flower and they love it.
EAB3D968-95E9-4DA7-A76A-1DEA479B28AD.jpeg

Things I have noticed since including @GreenSafe products into my normal feeding routine is the under growth under the main fan leaves are really flourishing.. even the very lowest ones furthest from the canopy. I haven’t felt the need to adjust my feeding up as the plants continue to March forward with vigorous growth. Lastly the roots looks great! I’m excited to see my root development in my photo period strains when they get up potted to 2 gallon pots.

This was a g13 sour dog clone after a couple weeks. Nice strong roots!
32201B47-887F-4AE6-A151-9040BFFB6787.jpeg

That’s all for today my friends! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! :love:

She has been doing the radiation treatments and the tumor near her spine is shrinking.
That's great to hear, Sunny!

Your youngsters are all just beautiful!
I've also got a couple of photos going this time- I like autos, but I kinda miss the dependability of the photos...

My daughter caught me slippin while I taking a nap on the couch. She got all my toes in baby blue with silver sparkle. I’m turnin heads everywhere I go!!:laugh:
Keep turning heads Sunny! I remember one of my daughters liked to draw peoples faces on her toes and have little word plays with them. It got infectious throughout the house and we all had little people on our toes for a while. Love kids!

That's great to hear, Sunny!

Your youngsters are all just beautiful!
I've also got a couple of photos going this time- I like autos, but I kinda miss the dependability of the photos...

Heck yeah carcass! I think I will always have a few autos going while I hunt and flower photos. Keeps a nice variety flowing. Mahalo for the kind words and good vibration my friend. I hope all is blessed in carcass land! Aloha!

Outstanding selection of plants in your garden Sunny, and beautiful pics of those buds!:yummy:

Aloha Stunger! Kia ora! Mahalo for stopping by and the kind words my friend! I will be popping lots more seeds to find a solid stable. I hope all is blessed my friend! aloha!!

Lookin good buddy!!

love the nails! Lol

Mahalo my up northland Braddah!! Lol yeah if it was up to my daughter the colors would change every week. I must be getting old cuz she painted all 10 toes and I didn’t feel a thing. I hope all is blessed and some warmth and sunshine is on the horizon.

Keep turning heads Sunny! I remember one of my daughters liked to draw peoples faces on her toes and have little word plays with them. It got infectious throughout the house and we all had little people on our toes for a while. Love kids!

Lol Mahalo Stone! Cultivating creative thinking is the best! I love watching them figure stuff out. I am a grateful dad :love:

Aloha Friends! :love:

I hope this finds you all feeling relaxed and content :love: If you are reading this and breezing through my thread a great big aloha! to you!

I got some bud shots of the last photo period harvest. They didn’t go full term like I wanted but the tester nugs I have tried were pretty damn good. Pics are labeled :love:

I topped the next round of photo period plants in the flower tent. The Florida OG (Crippy) from DNA did that thing where it bleeds red. I thought it was cool since I’ve only come across a couple plants that did that in the past and it’s not something you commonly see. There is a old school strain here in Hawaii called the “blood” or “bloodline” that is known for doing that. Anywhoo here she is

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! I hope you all get restful and nourishing sleep! Aloha! :love::love::love::love::love:

Back
Top Bottom