Anomoly's Big Bud 800 Watt LED/CFL Grow

So its Day 49 into flower and everything is going great.:thumb::thumb:Just Fed The ladies one of their last meals :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes: I will probably get one more in before flush. So far I am on the epic search for the Amber tris but have only found cloudy. I will not complain cause it looks like they are packing on a ton of more weight right now :slide::slide::slide: But I want to see some amber soon so I can chop these ladies and get a taste I am so excited!!!!:tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin: I added in another supplement I got a sample of last night in this feeding called sweet. Its a botanicare product that is supposed to be beneficial from veg through flower:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes: I added a picture of that sweet and the nutes I am using for my Hydro Grow. I Got my Hydro grow up and going, if you get time check it out!! The Link is in my signature or right here I added it.:thumb::thumb:
Anomoly's 1100 Watt HID - LED Hydro/Soil Grow - Multi Strain Indicas
IMG_66511.JPG

I added in another supplement I got a sample of last night in this feeding called sweet. Its a botanicare product that is supposed to be beneficial from veg through flower

Hey Anomoly! I used the BC Sweet Raw for my HOG grow from veg through late flower. I trimmed back some of the small buds a couple of weeks ago and chewed one up to see how they tasted and was really surprised. I think the sweet by BC is a great product. Also have you tried liquid Karma? It's another BC product. I don't think you can go wrong with their product line. I also use the Cal-Mag. We are definitely neck and neck... can't wait to see your final product.

I'll check the link below and see if I can catch up today.

:peacetwo:

Hey Anomoly looks like another great start you got going. You say that you're using RO H2O and I am just starting to look into it. My water here is pretty bad even though I live in nor cal by a nice big river. Why this small town has to fuck up the water so bad is beyond me... but it is what it is. My faucet aerator gets clogged every time I run out 10-20 gals with gritty stuff that looks like some sort of mineral build up. Anyway, I was looking at an RO system here's the link:

US Water Systems High Pressure Permeate Pump System

What type of system do you have and If you can check this one out and let me know what you think it would be greatly appreciated.

:peacetwo: and thanks.

PS Bizarre that new lights would have just gone south on you like that. Nice to have a good supplier that takes care of you though.

Its ok MacG either journal I am glad you stopping in:tokin::tokin::tokin: I checked out that R/O system seems like a good deal and the 14 gallon tank is nice!! I am not sure about the price though because I got mine a long time ago and it is an in house Culligan system I think it also has a 14 gallon tank maybe smaller. Water comes out at about 25-45 ppm and 7.0-7.2 ph. It works great for me and think its invaluable for Hydro grows. I have hard water too so I have to use the R/O water when I refill my res.:thumb::thumb:

Thanks for the feedback! Having to aerate my water to lose some chlorine is a pain in the patoots, not to mention I had lockout with all organics this grow. Soon as my budget permits I think I'll get one. Sets me back on the LED's though, but WTF it's always something lol!

:peacetwo:

FLOWER DAY:52

So it looks like the Skywalker is getting close to finishing up, the pistils are all turning red, still have yet to see an amber trich but I am sure they will start popping up all over within the next few days. The big bud and chem 4 look like they are going to take closer to 9 weeks, they still have all white pistils with a few turning reddish and no amber trichs. I am keeping a close look at the skywalkers, as soon as I see a few amber trichs pop up I will start flushing. The Big bud is just packing on the weight like insanley:yummy::yummy: I think the main cola will be one of my largest next to the sky walkers.:cheer::cheer: so here are some pics.

Skywalker in the middle, Chem 4 on the right
IMG_67121.JPG

Big Bud. You can see I have three main colas from the FIM topping. You can also see I left a lot of the lower growth that most people take off but as you can see they turn into hefty little nugs and for me I like to keep some selected undergrowth for this reason:):)
IMG_67131.JPG

One of the four main colas on my favorite of the skywalker plants
IMG_6700.JPG

Skywalker group shot. I love the Monster in the middle:cheer:
IMG_6699.JPG

Skywalker peeking in on the Chem 4's close up lol. Chem 4 on the right.
IMG_67111.JPG

Skywalker and chem 4 on right again.
IMG_67101.JPG

Some undergrowth nuggy on my skywalkers
IMG_6709.JPG

Perspective shots
IMG_6708.JPG

Big Bud one of the colas
IMG_67071.JPG

Big bud
IMG_6706.JPG

Big Bud
IMG_6703.JPG

Skywalker huge nug getting close to the size of a coca cola can! lets hope she makes it that big:goodluck::goodluck:
IMG_6701.JPG

Wow they look great! I can only hope mine look that good at 49 days. I just started week 5. Great journal i wish i would have seen it early, i def. be following the next one.

Wow they look great! I can only hope mine look that good at 49 days. I just started week 5. Great journal i wish i would have seen it early, i def. be following the next one.

Thanks Mands for stopping by and welcome!!:slide::slide::slide: I am happy with how these sky walkers have turned out so far and all the plants for that matter. But the Skywalker holds a special place in my heart cause its the only strain that really helps me with my anxiety and its just so skunky and sticky!!:yummy::yummy: This definitely has got to be some of the sticky ickyiest I have grown in a while, humidity was just so perfect for flowering this time and it all came together for some super quality Meds. I still got a few weeks to go but I am looking forward to this harvest and hope I can finish without any major issues:cheer::cheer:

I got to try Skywalker a week or so back for the first time. It made my soul sing.

Haha ya, it will have that affect.:cheer::cheer: When I find a good strain I hold onto it because it is far and few between that you find a bud that is just perfect for you in every way!!

Flowering Day:57

Eight Weeks and 1 day into flowering and the skywalker is looking closest to done, but it just is not quite there. Still not one Amber Trich on the Skywalkers that I can detect but they are about 50/50 clear and cloudy right now. I will probably start flushing the sky walkers this week, maybe I will try to sneak one more feeding in.:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes: The Bid Bud is getting huge and is Just packing on the weight with no signs of stopping right now probably going to be closer to 10 weeks before fully finished.

IMG_6731.JPG

IMG_67301.JPG

IMG_67231.JPG

IMG_67211.JPG

IMG_6726.JPG

IMG_67272.JPG

IMG_67281.JPG

IMG_67201.JPG

Very nice, Anomoly!! Looks like I caught up just in time!!
Thanks for joining Ibez:thumb::thumb:Should be finishing this one up soon hopefully!!
Hey Buddy ! :)

Those girls look great!

Skywalkers are now on my bucket list! :yummy:
Thanks OMM!!:cheer::cheer: They are turning out beautiful, I am sure you will love growing a batch of these babies!! They are relatively low maintenance very stout plants and a solid strain. You can see that all the clones ended up being almost exactly the same size, mostly due to good genetics. For me some buds have been hit or miss but whenever I grow Skywalker its a Home run!!
Hey Bro! Looking very nice. How tall are they? I have about 5' in my GR with 2' for lights above I'd sure like to try these on my next grow but wondering if they'd fit.:thumb: Great Job!
Thanks MacG:high-five::high-five: I believe my tallest skywalker is just about 2 feet tall and i have 14-18 inches in between canopy and lights. i think you could grow these just fine. They are very bushy and if you get good clones and FIM as soon as possible you can grow them short and bushy:yummy::yummy::yummy:

Thanks for that Anomoly. I think I can fit ten of those beuties! I hope my local coll will have them when I start my new grow. I still need to set up a veg room that is separate. My GR now is not partitioned. Have to give this some thought, sheeeit, there's always something fun going on with growing, lol!

I will be in harvest mode this weekend. That will be 73 days of 12/12! Patience is not one of my stronger points but I really held back and I'm glad I did. :peacetwo:

Very nice !!!! Makes me smile thinking mine showing there beauty is right around the corner!! Damn those are nice yo!!! great job!

Thanks for that Anomoly. I think I can fit ten of those beuties! I hope my local coll will have them when I start my new grow. I still need to set up a veg room that is separate. My GR now is not partitioned. Have to give this some thought, sheeeit, there's always something fun going on with growing, lol!

I will be in harvest mode this weekend. That will be 73 days of 12/12! Patience is not one of my stronger points but I really held back and I'm glad I did. :peacetwo:
Awesome!! You will love growing these babies Like I told OMM they are a very stable and low maintenance strain. Heres an example. Skywalker was one of my first buds to grow in fact I think it was the first bud I grew and before I knew much about feeding schedules and nute strength I basically double feed my ladies very early on in there life:tokin::tokin:. Now I have seen plants that have accidentally been overdosed like this and they literally burn up like a match by the next day leaving crispy critters. My sky walkers barley yellowed, the leaves curled up with "The claw!" and I got nute lockout from overabundance of nitrogen but not even a tip yellowed! After a good flush and one day they were back to full strength. I have abused this strain in everyway possible and somehow they have always succeeded, I am either really lucky or skywalker is a solid genetic strain:thumb::thumb::thumb:
God damn anomoly! You have my favorite looking garden in here. Your light looks different? DId i miss a post where you got a new one?
Could you refresh me on the numbers of skywalker/bigbud you have?
Also you hve any guesses toward weight for these ladies yet?

Seriously great job man. that is a serious looking garden.

Thank you for the props my friend!!:cheer::cheer: I changed the orientation of my lights and I think the plants are blocking most of the T5 lights I have on the under growth which gave my pics a cool as glow before, that may be the difference? The middle plants are all skywalker I have 4 of those babies I got 2 Big Buds on the left side (when viewing from pics) and 2 Chem 4's on the right. I am leaning toward about 2 dry ounces a plant on the sky walkers maybe a little more maybe less? I am not sure on this one. Here is a pic of one nug from my last grow which is smaller than most of my nugs from this grow but was still almost an ounce by itself, dried up to be about 12-14 grams! I have much Higher hopes for these nugs but i dont want to be to ambitious with numbers. :roorrip::roorrip:
IMG_03934.jpg

I mean I have three tops on one plant that look like this!! so it really depends on how they dry up and how much weight they lose during that. These are super dense like my last crop so I am hoping it will lose about the same percentage of weight which was under 75%!!! So my hopes are high but we will just have to see:cheer::cheer:

Very nice !!!! Makes me smile thinking mine showing there beauty is right around the corner!! Damn those are nice yo!!! great job!

Thanks Ice:high-five::high-five: I think I proved to myself this time that there is no substitute for personal care to your plants. If you love your babies as much as I do you know no one will take better care of them then you will!! Last grow I didnt get to care for my ladies as much as I would have liked to so I went overboard this time lol But thats my style. Thanks for stopping in Ice!!

Back
Top Bottom