Another old guy!

Forfun

420 Member
I've been watching a few threads and decided I'd become a member so at the very least I can say thank you to all the folks that have posted this incredible amount of honest information..... Thank You!.... I'm a avid vegetable gardener and decided to play around with some auto flowers for fun. I'm 4 years away from retirement, live in a legal state but cant consume due to job restrictions.... yep that sucks and so I am truly growing for the fun of it. I'm going to make a few folks very happy with some surprise gifts after I gain some experience. First grow was in a swicking bucket and didn't go as planed ( wont do that method again) second 2 are in cloth pots sitting in perlite... i very healthy 1 having some nutrient uptake issues but recovering and number 4 is in a air pot about ready to transplant into it's five gallon final home. All are in soil..... So much to learn I love it! Thanks again hopefully I'll be able to contribute something helpful to someone else along the way.

James

I've been watching a few threads and decided I'd become a member so at the very least I can say thank you to all the folks that have posted this incredible amount of honest information..... Thank You!.... I'm a avid vegetable gardener and decided to play around with some auto flowers for fun. I'm 4 years away from retirement, live in a legal state but cant consume due to job restrictions.... yep that sucks and so I am truly growing for the fun of it. I'm going to make a few folks very happy with some surprise gifts after I gain some experience. First grow was in a swicking bucket and didn't go as planed ( wont do that method again) second 2 are in cloth pots sitting in perlite... i very healthy 1 having some nutrient uptake issues but recovering and number 4 is in a air pot about ready to transplant into it's five gallon final home. All are in soil..... So much to learn I love it! Thanks again hopefully I'll be able to contribute something helpful to someone else along the way.

James
Sounds like you’re off to a rolling start! I also grow more than I could smoke, so giving it away is a lot of fun. Be sure to post some photos of your plants, as well. Autoflowers seem like a good way to go to get a feel for growing the plant without worrying about light leaks and so forth.

Welcome to 420 Magazine Forfun this will help you get started on a journal of your grow .
Great introduction James

:welcome:

James
Welcome from another Old Guy

Welcome James,

WELCOME to :420:

We are a friendly bunch and I encourage you to get a grow journal going so we can get to know you better.

Need advice about anything 420? You've come to the right place. Got a question? Just ask.

Dont forget to participate in our forums, too. It's how best we get to know all about you. And it is how you will make friends.

So again, WELCOME to :420:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::welcome::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

All my best,
~Magnus

Back
Top Bottom