ANPF's 6 Strain Autoflower Outdoor Grow - Strawberry Banana, Godzilla Cookies, Purple Juice, Gorilla Glue, Gelato, Zkittlez

Gelatos.... 8-9 inches and about 6 inches respectively
IMG_4585.jpeg

Oh... really??? gah!
IMG_4582.jpeg

IMG_4583.jpeg

Guess Im getting some fingerling buds from these two. Theyre going to be quite short.
Ah well. Maybe theyll be super duper extra potent! The shrews of pot land!

Needed to do an update today.

This is a zkittlez from Herbies. shes had some tie down. Went just a bit early into flower.
Her sister is not having this problem with holes and mottling of the leaves. In fact shes the only one that has really had this problem.
Any guesses?
IMG_4558.jpeg

IMG_4559.jpeg
IMG_4560.jpeg

All help appreciated!
Looks like bugs to me, maybe thrips. If so then you can use some Diatomaceous earth as a top dress in the soil and they won't like that as it cuts them into pieces on contact and the babies won't survive either.

Three sisters, Gorilla Glue.
IMG_4578.jpeg

They felt like having close ups today.

IMG_4577.jpeg
IMG_4575.jpeg

Rawr!
IMG_4571.jpeg

IMG_4569.jpeg

:D
IMG_4563.jpeg
IMG_4562.jpeg

we are all trichomes
Wow! Sparkly Gorillas! They look amazing :drool:

Yo yo good morning....howz it going psychonaut.

So I wish I could help with pest issue but I'm severely unfamiliar....never had to deal with em so I can't lend any help other than what Google would say, which I'm sure you already looked . But the rest are looking great...nice and frosty to ;)

Long time no update! Ive been out there in the world and of course trying to keep the girls happy and strong.

So Ive got some kind of fly. Gnat fly maybe? We had several days of rain and the girls all stayed wet for a good while. Just starting to dry out for real today but still moist. Im keeping a close eye on all of them and thinking I might start chopping one by one of the older girls before I get rot or mold etc. I feel the ruderalis genes give me a bit of a window on that but I also feel like Im playing with fire.

Below are trich pics of colas, almost all on top. Let me know what you all think? I feel like they're mostly within window now. These are the 3 fastest and because of that the 3 lightest yielders too. Less veg time seems to really effect autos. In the family pics through this whole thread, the taller plants are the slower girls and they all put on noticably more buds.

Ok on to the spicy trichy stuff!

IMG_4785.JPG
IMG_4809.JPG
IMG_4812.JPG
IMG_4814.JPG
IMG_4842.JPG
IMG_4844.JPG

Bug and bud pics next thread.

Soooo here we are about 77 ish days from sprout for first 6 girls.

This puts me in time frame for Godzilla Cookies and Gorilla Glue. I think they still have some more days on them. Just so nervous about harvesting too late lol. Godzillas are both dense as hell and seem perfectly happy in their individual life cycles. They both have a legitimate cookie note in their bouquet and I freaking loooooove it! They are both standard indica looking autos and very similar but one is definitely a green leafy monster compared to her sister(this might have been due to the heat wave). Even though they are not the biggest in the garden they just feel stronger. The Godzilla Cookies also are supposed to pack about 27% thc. So far they are everything @Herbies Seeds has said they'd be (btw I got basically a 100% germination from them too).

Strawberry Banana definitely wants a few more days at least and is supposed to be a week or so longer than the others... not sure shes got the nutes left for it but we shall see. Her top buds are little pineapples super dense and covered. Its also the stuff I got to take some smamples booty bird poopy buds off of a short while back. nommy nommy stuff!

Okokokok.... so the bugs. Ugh.
lots and lots of these were laying dead or stoned on certain leaves. LOTS! Maybe 30 or so dead ones through whole garden (in like 2 days). What are they? Do I need to kill them or is something else killing them?
IMG_4730.jpeg
IMG_4731.jpeg

Other than that the girls are all doing great stacking and swelling and foxtailing etc.
Heres some of the Godzilla Cookies (RAAAAaaaawwwwrr!)
IMG_4798.jpeg

IMG_4800.jpeg

Strawberry Banana pinecone

IMG_4755.jpeg

Soooo here we are about 77 ish days from sprout for first 6 girls.

This puts me in time frame for Godzilla Cookies and Gorilla Glue. I think they still have some more days on them. Just so nervous about harvesting too late lol. Godzillas are both dense as hell and seem perfectly happy in their individual life cycles. They both have a legitimate cookie note in their bouquet and I freaking loooooove it! They are both standard indica looking autos and very similar but one is definitely a green leafy monster compared to her sister(this might have been due to the heat wave). Even though they are not the biggest in the garden they just feel stronger. The Godzilla Cookies also are supposed to pack about 27% thc. So far they are everything @Herbies Seeds has said they'd be (btw I got basically a 100% germination from them too).

Strawberry Banana definitely wants a few more days at least and is supposed to be a week or so longer than the others... not sure shes got the nutes left for it but we shall see. Her top buds are little pineapples super dense and covered. Its also the stuff I got to take some smamples booty bird poopy buds off of a short while back. nommy nommy stuff!

Okokokok.... so the bugs. Ugh.
lots and lots of these were laying dead or stoned on certain leaves. LOTS! Maybe 30 or so dead ones through whole garden (in like 2 days). What are they? Do I need to kill them or is something else killing them?
IMG_4730.jpeg
IMG_4731.jpeg

Other than that the girls are all doing great stacking and swelling and foxtailing etc.
Heres some of the Godzilla Cookies (RAAAAaaaawwwwrr!)
IMG_4798.jpeg

IMG_4800.jpeg

Strawberry Banana pinecone

IMG_4755.jpeg
Looking good Amigo :ciao:
How are things going today?
Girls look great.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Looking good Amigo :ciao:
How are things going today?
You are short pistils on a couple and look like regular white ones on the other.
Still have some time.

Stay safe
Gracias!
So kind to come check up and eyeball them. Ill post some foxtail centric pics tomorrow too. I have a lower level bud that looks like its starting to spiral its tail and multiple nice examples of tight towers.

Do you know if they pack a bit more wallop or have a heavier trichome production or something? Gandolf and I were wondering about it a bit ago.

Gracias!
So kind to come check up and eyeball them. Ill post some foxtail centric pics tomorrow too. I have a lower level bud that looks like its starting to spiral its tail and multiple nice examples of tight towers.

Do you know if they pack a bit more wallop or have a heavier trichome production or something? Gandolf and I were wondering about it a bit ago.
Are you asking about the lower level bud that's spiraling?
Not sure what you mean?

Stay safe

Are you asking about the lower level bud that's spiraling?
Not sure what you mean?

Stay safe
Hi Bill... I may have been high when I saw what I thought I saw. Theyre just curving around some. A couple of the longer foxtails tops on the lower branch buds seem to really aim directly at sun and move a lot through out the day. Soooo my apologies about that! lol

I got some morning pics though of a few structures.
This one in particular is the one Im wondering if is needing chopped today, super soon or being a week + out yet.
IMG_4863.jpeg

IMG_4868.jpeg

Top view, 3 foxtail side towers and crown is small tail now too. When asking about potency Im wondering about these particular types of faoxtail structures. When growing up against a solid bud like this it seems like theres heavier trich development in between the tail and the bud closer it gets to the bottom of the tail.
IMG_4861.jpeg

This is her sister and obviously not done but this is her top cola and is made of mostly foxtails.. shes super cute lol :)
IMG_4860.jpeg

These are her bottom buds and soem of teh ones I thought I saw starting to spiral. But yeah , just following the sun I guess and me very high lol.
IMG_4866.jpeg

Family pic of my staggered grow.
IMG_4757.jpeg

Oh noooo you dont!
IMG_4869.jpeg

Thanks for looking and hoping for beautiful grows for all! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :cheer:

Hi Bill... I may have been high when I saw what I thought I saw. Theyre just curving around some. A couple of the longer foxtails tops on the lower branch buds seem to really aim directly at sun and move a lot through out the day. Soooo my apologies about that! lol

This one in particular is the one Im wondering if is needing chopped today, super soon or being a week + out yet.
IMG_4863.jpeg

IMG_4868.jpeg

Top view, 3 foxtail side towers and crown is small tail now too. When asking about potency Im wondering about these particular types of faoxtail structures. When growing up against a solid bud like this it seems like theres heavier trich development in between the tail and the bud closer it gets to the bottom of the tail.
IMG_4861.jpeg

This is her sister and obviously not done but this is her top cola and is made of mostly foxtails.. shes super cute lol :)
IMG_4860.jpeg

These are her bottom buds and soem of teh ones I thought I saw starting to spiral. But yeah , just following the sun I guess and me very high lol.
IMG_4866.jpeg

IMG_4757.jpeg

Oh noooo you dont!
IMG_4869.jpeg

Thanks for looking and hoping for beautiful grows for all! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :cheer:
Mate they look awesome! Those foxtails are so pretty. I reckon that first one is pretty much done, she is swollen and all her pistils have receded apart from the foxtails. What does she smell like I bet it's amazing! How's her trichs I reckon they will be on point :drool: hope your having a great day my friend much love :green_heart:

Looking good growmie.... And I agree with gandalf your in the window....or I should say she's ready when your ready :)
Groovie!... checking trichs and looks on the smaller but older Godzilla Cookies and I think she's right there too.

Is it weird that I want to wait to see input from @Bill284 ? lol

IMG_4863.jpeg

IMG_4868.jpeg

IMG_4861.jpeg

IMG_4860.jpeg

IMG_4866.jpeg

IMG_4757.jpeg

Oh noooo you dont!
IMG_4869.jpeg

The original pistils are completely gone now?
Tric's are mostly clear some cloudy ? Amber ? Very little?
Her pot 10 gal soil aprox ?
When have you been watering her on average 3 days??
In the last 2 weeks has that increased 4-5-6 days
Or are you still seeing her empty her pot the same as usual?
Answer those questions as detailed as you can and I'll make my estimation from that .
Oh one more thing how is her smell today?
Any change this week? If you know. ;)

Stay safe

Groovie!... checking trichs and looks on the smaller but older Godzilla Cookies and I think she's right there too.

Is it weird that I want to wait to see input from @Bill284 ? lol
Yooooo I feel that.... I asked grow dad ( @Bill284 ) a bunch of shit when I started to 😆 .....imo he's the best for advice here.... If he has time hahaha poor guy must get 1000s of notifications daily of people being like "bill my plants dying" just for him to go "no it's not.....stop watering so much" 😂

Mate they look awesome! Those foxtails are so pretty. I reckon that first one is pretty much done, she is swollen and all her pistils have receded apart from the foxtails. What does she smell like I bet it's amazing! How's her trichs I reckon they will be on point :drool: hope your having a great day my friend much love :green_heart:
awwww thanks for the compliments!! Ill be sure to tell her everything you said. They all have some tails but this one Gorilla has gone bonkers, loving shes got some time yet according to pistils and trichs, she gonna make more :)

Duuuuuude! I smell all of them from about 25-30 ft away and as I walk up I definitely start getting whiffed by certain individuals. the most powerful scent is hers. Leads me straight to her every time. Ill bring some trich pics later today.

She smells like an orange has been dry humping a tube of model glue inside a pine box.

:D :green_heart: :cheer: :circle-of-love:
Thanks so much for the words growmie!:high-five::thanks:

The original pistils are completely gone now?
Yes. very much so. Only hairs have been from foxtails for like 8 days.
Tric's are mostly clear some cloudy ? Amber ? Very little?

Pardon the DNA lol, was on the scope head. this is her trich yesterday. This is her very tippy top. That amber has been there since the heat waves and has grown some but a good chunk was from heat wave,
IMG_4787.JPG

This is pushing down slightly and to the side from the last pic.
IMG_4785.JPG

Her pot 10 gal soil aprox ?
About 6 gal soil and gal of pebbles on bottom of pot.

When have you been watering her on average 3 days??
Its been raining so often here that theyre very often almost overwatered. Been having trouble even getting them nutrients (which I wasnt giving them enough of anyway lol). Just no way real way to measure how much theyre taking in. Scared to death to overwater.

In the last 2 weeks has that increased 4-5-6 days
They had lots more water the last week than they usually have so Im pretty sure they overwatered actually. Fungus gnats showed up etc. Again no way to know how much they actually used.

Or are you still seeing her empty her pot the same as usual?
So its really looking like my biggest mistake this grow was skipping the trays. Ive had no way to measure anything wrt run off. Its hurt this grow multiple times. No trays means no way to measure emptying or anything really.

I lift them a little but also the bottoms are full of pebbles sooo that kind of messes up the acuracy of how dry they are. Im having to rely almost completely on the leaves.
Answer those questions as detailed as you can and I'll make my estimation from that .
Oh one more thing how is her smell today?
hope I did that!

Strong smell everyday it doesnt rain.
Any change this week? If you know. ;)
Just the foxtails growing.

Thanks so much Bill! Like everyone else super grateful for your sharing.
:green_heart::thanks::thumb::meditate:

IMG_4787.JPG

:rofl: the mental image was amazing lol
Its sooo true! You know whats crazier though? The Godzilla Cookies a few plants down from this one has the second biggest whiff and they blend perfectly together and I swear its smelled like key lime pie standing between those
two particular girls.

Im just going to take the time to hype @Herbies Seeds again here. That Godzilla Cookies auto has amzing genes to learn from. They look so damn extra cool and I smell the cookies/baked crust smell all the time near them. Dense, deep triched, fragrant buds. Rawwwwr!!

Ive done nothing but trim two leafs off them, mostly rainwatered and a negligible PH'd nute regimen. Otherwise some DE and insect soap, a stake, soil and pebbles and fabric pot. Stoooooopid easy!

IMG_4795.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom