Antics Perpetual Learning Experience

Height is between 12-13" / 30.5-33cm
IMG_20150519_084349_216.jpg

Widest point across the plant (corner to corner) is between 25-26" / 63.5-66cm
IMG_20150519_084826_240.jpg

Second widest point (corner to corner again) is about 21" / 53.3cm
IMG_20150519_084917_080.jpg

And measuring side to side, both measurements are right about 19" / 48.25cm across:
IMG_20150519_085124_906.jpg

IMG_20150519_085055_220.jpg

If possible use a closet or contained area. Boxes and paper bags will wick the moisture to quick. Best thing to do is make lines and hang. Let nature do its work. More airflow the better I run a minimum of one two fans in summer to circulate air in drying area. Today I'll make a video well two documenting how I do it.

Antics your rh was too low so the ambient humidity was drawing it out too quick. I like 55-65 rh in drying area.

If possible use a closet or contained area. Boxes and paper bags will wick the moisture to quick. Best thing to do is make lines and hang. Let nature do its work. More airflow the better I run a minimum of one two fans in summer to circulate air in drying area. Today I'll make a video well two documenting how I do it.

Antics your rh was too low so the ambient humidity was drawing it out too quick. I like 55-65 rh in drying area.

A video would be absolutely amazing! Now that right there is the definition of support. Thanks,we are all looking forward to it and greatly appreciate that

Sweet! I was gonna ask you about this myself :) Here in Colorado its always too dry even when its raining like it is now. I was thinking of making an A frame with Panda Film and then make a few flaps in the film to open manually if needed. Or maybe drape the plastic across two sides and leaving the other two open.

Thanks for the comments, compliments and advice everyone. I really appreciate it. I'm hoping this next harvest will be dried and cured much, much better than I've done in the past.

And I was just tucking some leaves, and cut a couple off, so I figured I'd share a picture of the two girls in flower.

Day 4 of 12/12
Cotton Candy on the left, Strawberry Blue Clone #1 on the right.
IMG_20150520_135117_742.jpg

I'm thinking I should see 2-3 zips on CC, and eh.. maybe .5-1.25 zips on SB #1.

If anyone else wants to take a guess, you're welcome to do so, I won't hold you to it if it's not accurate :thumb:

Grow in a nutshell:
Soil/perlite @ 4:1.
6-7 gallon pots.
Tap water.
GH PH Down.
Two Mars Hydro Old Model LEDs, rated at 150-170w total draw each. 41.72-47.28 watts per square foot.
Closet is 40"x26"/101.5cm x 66cm. 7.19 total square feet (3.33 x 2.16).
Using almost the full line of Humboldt County's Own: Micro, Grow, Bloom, Magnum, Crystal Burst AND Sonic Bloom will both be used- Crystal at the very beginning and end of flower -Sonic all through the middle of flower, Deep Breath, G10, Snow Storm Ultra, and Killer Tea.

I will not be using Purple Maxx for this grow (No reason to bring out purple in a strain that isn't known for being purple)

I'm really good at guessing yield when I'm a couple weeks from harvest lol. Any other time it's just a fun guess.

And you guys are raising the bar pretty high! Both with the same guess lol I'd love to see 3.5 on CC! I just hope with that much Cannabis, she's a real good smoke/vape as well.

I'm going to be hoping both of you guessing the same means good stuff in the future of this grow!

Sweet! I was gonna ask you about this myself :) Here in Colorado its always too dry even when its raining like it is now. I was thinking of making an A frame with Panda Film and then make a few flaps in the film to open manually if needed. Or maybe drape the plastic across two sides and leaving the other two open.

I don't want to clutter antics thread so my drying videos are up on my brix and my garden threads. I'll do a tutorial after this upcoming wash.

Haha I'm right there with ya. I hope I get around 3zips on my ladies. If your that good at guessing, when I get closer I'm coming at ya for your input lol

I'd be happy to take a fun guesstimate on your yield when you get closer. It's all fun for me :thumb:
So far I guessed pretty close on my last 3 plants, I was a little under on them all, but still within 1/2 ounce :)

Your guess better be right on mine then!! lol

Shit man I'd love to be right on yours, to see a first grower pull off 1/2lb on one plant? That's seriously something you don't see often, and I'd love to be here to share the moment with you :thumb:

I don't want to clutter antics thread so my drying videos are up on my brix and my garden threads. I'll do a tutorial after this upcoming wash.

If it's Cannabis related, it's always welcome in my grow journal. Mi casa su casa.

Back
Top Bottom