Antics Power Flower - Cali Jack FIM Grow

:thumb: Awesome job brother dude!!

Thanks man! I see it as half an ounce closer to your level. 2 ounces achieved, 22 ounces left to hit 24 lol.
But even without the goals, it's still a lot of fun, and so relaxing caring for the plants.

glad to see the backbuilding worked for you too =)
man we need large kitchen scales :p I have the same and it takes planning to weigh 2oz at times hehe

congrats!

Honestly I was getting nervous, the uncut bud actually grew longer and I was nervous about getting results to the contrary of what everyone else had, but in the end it actually worked. It DOES backbuild. I wasn't so much surprised that the technique worked, more surprised that it worked for me on the first try.

I agree. I honestly thought this scale would be big enough to weigh what i'd grow, but I was totally wrong. Luckily the plastic lid from a gladware container is light enough that I can hit the TARE button and zero out the scale for accurate measurements. But also just big enough to fit 2 ounces. Now if I hit the 3 ounce goal on the new grow.. I'm going to need to plan better, or I'm just going to need to weigh in 2 parts. Or I can always look for a large light container to put all the buds in.

But either way, having to solve problems to weigh more bud than expected isn't a bag problem to have. :rollit:

Thanks brother!

Very nice man great job.

Thanks man! I'm really happy how things turned out. And your grow was seriously my inspiration to buy an LED. That's one hell of a scrog you have from the 48x3 reflector. That's just an insane canopy size.
We all start somewhere! Your off to a good one! Hell my first grow TOTALLY backfired on me lol

Thanks lol but my first grow didn't get past about 1-2 weeks Veg lol Although I don't even count it since it was so damn short. I just dropped a few more seeds and kept going, and called the new grow my first, since it was actually somewhat successful.

And a curing update. Cali Jack is the absolute strongest strain I've seen so far. The canning jars don't even keep the smell in. All around the lid you can detect this pure skunky aroma. So I'm hoping to see some real potency out of this one!

:Namaste:

Wow

Great grower and Mentor to us newbies :goodjob:

Don't forget 1 thing, I'm still a newbie too! This was only my second grow, and I just started a new grow, my 3rd. You can grow just as much as I did, if not more! Just listen to what the plants tell you, and read as much as you can, and follow journals. Ask questions anytime you don't understand something. This is the only forum I've been on where if someone asks a beginner question, they're not laughed at for it. Everyone here is so helpful towards anyone and everyone, it makes growing a fun and relaxing hobby.

And because of all these folks here, my grows turned out better than they would if I just grew on my own.

Don't forget 1 thing, I'm still a newbie too! This was only my second grow, and I just started a new grow, my 3rd. You can grow just as much as I did, if not more! Just listen to what the plants tell you, and read as much as you can, and follow journals. Ask questions anytime you don't understand something. This is the only forum I've been on where if someone asks a beginner question, they're not laughed at for it. Everyone here is so helpful towards anyone and everyone, it makes growing a fun and relaxing hobby.

And because of all these folks here, my grows turned out better than they would if I just grew on my own.

Couldn't agree more, pretty sure my plants would be dead without this group of new friends and your in that group Antics. here have some rep's for the help.

:high-five: no comments :Rasta:

:thumb:

Shy? lol

Couldn't agree more, pretty sure my plants would be dead without this group of new friends and your in that group Antics. here have some rep's for the help.

Ah man I barely helped. Most of that was all you. I'm mostly only good for offering support :)
Thanks for the reps brother!

:high-five: FANTASTIC!!

seeing as I'm just starting my CFL grow (single plant - Northern Lights), it's inspiring to see what might be possible with the cheap bulbs
Great info in this thread

Some folks have done even better grows with CFLs than I did. So don't feel like you're growing with junk or second rate equipment. The potency on everything I've grown has been great. Just stick with it, and ask when you have any questions, and you'll be harvesting some amazing Cannabis yourself before you know it!

And a little update: As some of you may know, I'm going to be making my first batch of oil. I broke up the buds, and have them freezing now. The smell of the Cali Jack buds was intense. It's like a super concentrated pine scent, and almost smelled like cat urine. I'm hoping that I have an extremely potent plant here to help my first patient :)

And don't forget to vote for this month's contests! I have a link in my signature to the contest forum.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Hey A, not that I AM fim'ing yet but if I was going to, would I cut here..?
IMAG0650_11.jpg

Thanks man. Love your work, both with your own garden and with assisting the likes of GK and myself. :)

-J.

EDIT: Very sorry for jumping into your thread. I was just looking where to post my question without starting another unecessary thread and saw your name + FIM and jumped the gun.. :p

Thanks brother, i appreciate it. And no problem man, this grow is completed, and I don't mind answering a question about it.

You're actually pretty close there, this is a diagram I found online that helped me get my FIM done, although it took me two tries. The first wasn't quite low enough, the second one worked.

492553582-57386training93.jpg

Back
Top Bottom