Any info on gassed weed?

800W-GROWER

For some time ive noticed that the weed I have bought,from every dealer I know,is not quite right. It seems all thc has been removed by the method of gas extraction. problem is,these morons are selling it on for £10 a gram. This is what prompted me to get my grow kit out again.Am I right in suspecting the weed ive bought has been gassed,or is it poorly grown. It has no smell ,as well as no stickiness. Any comments regarding this would be appreciated

I’m not exactly sure which would be the culprit. I started growing because I figured I could produce a better product than I was paying for. I’ll never look back. Just the satisfaction of producing your own is so rewarding.
Yes,its great smoking your own.Cant beat it.

Not sure there is a process that removes the THC w/o ruining the Flower as requires either a heat or chemical process to extract (hash, oil, etc... is basically what you are doing to make a concentrate), as the testing process destroys the Flower in order to come up with the % numbers for THC, CBD. Personally my guess would probably be either bad genetics or someone clueless growing or someone trying to pass off some Hemp as Cannabis.

Not sure there is a process that removes the THC w/o ruining the Flower as requires either a heat or chemical process to extract (hash, oil, etc... is basically what you are doing to make a concentrate), as the testing process destroys the Flower in order to come up with the % numbers for THC, CBD. Personally my guess would probably be either bad genetics or someone clueless growing or someone trying to pass off some Hemp as Cannabis.
Ive since got myself a loupe so when I run out of my last grow I will buy a gram and check it. The buds look normal but are devoid of resin/sticky.Ive checked youtube for videos of this. Anyone else had similar experiences?

these morons are selling it on for £10 a gram.

If someone can get people to buy their cannabis by the gram, the that person isn't the moron.

Not sure there is a process that removes the THC w/o ruining the Flower

By "ruining," you mean making it look different, I assume? Since removing (at least the majority of) the THCa is pretty much my definition of the term and all...

If that is what you meant, sure there is. Hint: Go look at the guidelines. There's a thing we're not allowed to discuss here. (Therefore, I cannot discuss it.)

Thats how its sold here in Britain.Of course you can buy more,but the price is £10 a gram all the way. Im no mug and hate these scum dealers.

If the weed has been through some sort of extraction method i doubt it would even be smokable or resemble looking like bud.

Your local grower supplying the dealers needs to get his grow room in check by the sounds of it. Any pics of the weed?

If the weed has been through some sort of extraction method i doubt it would even be smokable or resemble looking like bud.

Your local grower supplying the dealers needs to get his grow room in check by the sounds of it. Any pics of the weed?
not bought any for 5 months so no. will prob get some eventually before my grow is finished. Believe me,this shit is everywhere in Britain.

Hi coralman. Further to our last conversation, I am now out of my weed and have bought a gram. I placed it under a loupe and noticed that there are hardly any trichomes on it. Still visible are the stalks they were on top of. The bud looks fine .I will post a pick tmrw. Peace.

Just a thought: by freezing material, the trichomes become very brittle and many can be removed by agitation while leaving the buds intact. Thawed and dried, the material will be totally normal looking at a casual glance.

Definitely dirty pool if that's happening!

we get the same crap here happening. word gets out fast tho and the offending persons quicly find they can't get anyone to buy. there is a process. much more prevalent now that the dispensaires have all been raided.

Just a thought: by freezing material, the trichomes become very brittle and many can be removed by agitation while leaving the buds intact. Thawed and dried, the material will be totally normal looking at a casual glance.

Definitely dirty pool if that's happening!
You got it ,mate. here`s pics for your perusal.

Definitely suspicious looking, grower. Almost no trichomes heads showing. I'm inclined to agree that some type of manipulation gas taken place here. Sux!

Looks like it’s been tumbled to me. I just saw something along the same lines. A neighbour come over to burn one and someone sold him already vaped bud. He was not a very happy camper when I showed him the used bud from my vapourizer. He said he thought something was off but he bought it anyway dumbass.

Looks like it’s been tumbled to me. I just saw something along the same lines. A neighbour come over to burn one and someone sold him already vaped bud. He was not a very happy camper when I showed him the used bud from my vapourizer. He said he thought something was off but he bought it anyway dumbass.
I hate these morons and if they continue ,they will come a cropper one day.
Definitely suspicious looking, grower. Almost no trichomes heads showing. I'm inclined to agree that some type of manipulation gas taken place here. Sux!
And here`s me thinking it was my fault. Ive been smoking for decades, I know my bud. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom