Anyone ever re-vegged an auto clone?

I trimmed an auto and bunged the cuts into peat plugs just to see what would happen
They have rooted and are now vegging normally it appears
Anyone know what to expect? Revert to mother or a waste of time?
Presumably not an auto any more as it has already gone through flowering age?
Dunno - what do you all think?

If an auto it same stage/age as what it was cut off of, there isn't a way to re-veg or make it go back into veg. As light times make no diff on an auto as it does it's own thing when it wants hence the word "auto". So if it vegging again then a photo and can work but just harder to get clones to take from Flower than before one goes into Flower.

If an auto it same stage/age as what it was cut off of, there isn't a way to re-veg or make it go back into veg. As light times make no diff on an auto as it does it's own thing when it wants hence the word "auto". So if it vegging again then a photo and can work but just harder to get clones to take from Flower than before one goes into Flower.
So probbly a waste of time then - thought so

So probbly a waste of time then - thought so
or the plant you thought was an auto isn't and then wouldn't be a waste of time necessarily....at this point might as well keep the experiment going

or the plant you thought was an auto isn't and then wouldn't be a waste of time necessarily....at this point might as well keep the experiment going
Yeah, gonna see what it does for future reference - after all, they're rooted already and they might revert

Here is a good read. I tried on my last harvest to reveg one, I think I got it started, there was some new leaf growth...but it fizzled out...

Thread 'Auto Jack 2: A Re-Veg Story' Auto Jack 2: A Re-Veg Story

Here is a good read. I tried on my last harvest to reveg one, I think I got it started, there was some new leaf growth...but it fizzled out...

Thread 'Auto Jack 2: A Re-Veg Story' Auto Jack 2: A Re-Veg Story
Interesting - cheers Rexer, that kind of answers my question

If it's an Auto I would think the cut that rooted would would still be the same age as the mother & therefore would continue to flower the same as the mother. Don't believe there would be any reveg-ing to it.
That got me thinking and I just looked - yes, they are still trying to flower - cheers BB
Why fuck about when I have Space Cookies, Strawberry Gum and Dutch Kush to play with? D'oh!
:thumb:

When you top an auto it slows the flowering down so it take longer. When you clone an auto it also slows down the flowering, it will first root than automatically go into flower. no matter how much light you give it.
It is best to top or clone before it starts to flower
So what is it good for? well if you only have a few autos seeds, you can save money by cloning.

your clones will not be as big as your mother plant , but if you have the right strain you can do alright
This was the top off of my Blueberry D auto

Back
Top Bottom