Appleberry & BabyBoom Autos: Meds In LOS

Update
Watering day for the autos. They've been getting a gallon every 4 days with a topper of a quart on the second day. They sure are making pistols still. Trichomes are milky with no amber. I was wanting to get some amber on these but I can't see going any longer taking room from the photos. I want to give them a fighting chance to fill the place up with bud. So this is the last water. Time for a watched drought and out! A week in the tent maybe then somewhere else. Maybe the chop(likely)or sit in the cellar darkness a few days more. These photos are feeling like growing since the potup and some magnesium. Babybooms:

Oh Yea, I put them on pots to get them in the light better.

Was looking in on the Appleberries tonight and I found them putting on trichs. I like that a lot! They're about 28 days since flip. I can't get a good top pic with the lights on. Too bright so I got some below deck shots. Here they are. :peace::love::)

Sorry otter, I didn't mean to demean your buds! I just thought those were low enough down that they would end up in the popcorn category :oops: .

And then there was the sticky popcorn reference generally...
Looked like popcorn to me. I thought it was funny. I could have said that I guess. The reality of bud pics is funny. I do expect more than they are I think. Weird.

They look stunning mate and great frost
That's what I thought too on one of them this morn so I chopped her down.
Update:
Thankfully one did come on with some late trich building so away with her. She was the smaller of them and has more orange pistols. The other is a few days behind but I won't wait. Tomorrow is her date with fate.
She came down without cutting any finger tips off and was a pleasure to trim her fat dense buddage. I'll have to give the scissor hash a try later. Should get 3.25 oz after drying. Her sister looks bigger by quite a bit. Tomorrow will tell.
That makes me happy. If I can get almost a pound from the Mars tent(4 plants) every 70 days while the 4 x 4 pumps out photos, I'll get a break now and then. That's another theory I'll have to wait and see. I wouldn't mind seeing the electric bill lower for a few months a year. Hehe, we had an outage last week and I reported it on the website. When it got back on the truck pulled in my rural driveway, beeped, I came out, the driver yelled out the window, Ok now? I wonder if I wasn't giving them almost 4 bills a month if they would do that?
Anyway here's the action at the Otterfarm today.

I've been extra happy about the stankberry male I couldn't kill. Left him in the cellar for the longest time without care. I got my shit together and here we are today. Pollen collecting started yesterday.
Have a great day everyone!

Back
Top Bottom