Archer12 Black Widow LED RDWC Grow To Perpetual - 2017

Sorry for the disappearing act! All kinds of personal stuff getting in the way of me getting back on here, but I have the final update for the black widows.

I figured out eventually what has been causing all the trouble, and the culprit was TMV. I'm thinking that the seeds I bought came already contaminated because with the 12 that got germ'd, I ran into problems with all. Some being somewhat deformed right from the sprout/initial set. I don't really have any way of knowing for sure, so I'm going to give everything a thorough cleaning before starting back up, and I'll probably run the remaining widows in a separate space, so that if the seeds are contaminated, they don't ruin everything else.

Long story short, after figuring out the problem and realizing it was too late to do anything about it - I nursed them to a very weak harvest yield wise. Overall, about 4 oz of bud, and another 2 of airy bud/ trim. I was extremely pleasantly surprised by the quality though! After all of the issues and the reduced yield, I had low expectations, but I was completely blown away by the flavor/smell and overall stickiness of the bud after harvest. I will definitely be giving them another run in the future. I didn't take any pictures through harvest because of the depressing turn of events, but I will be getting back at it soon with another grow journal. Just need to figure out what beans to go with!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us, I'm sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom