Arctic Bowl's 1st Ever Attempt At A Grow Journal

how it looks after running it thru a gauze strain, waiting for it to cool down, then whip it with the blender. More pics to come.

image37334.jpg

Blessed buds to all

Wow, you been busy, AB! Looking forward to your report on how the cream works. I plan to make some of this as well, eventually. Keep up the great work!!!

Sent using the 420Mag mobile app.

image37343.jpg
image37342.jpg
image37341.jpg

Here are a couple of shots of our Green Crack and Purple Kush, the Kush is being a little fussy but bushing out nicely. Going to give the next feed at 1/2 strength and see if she likes that better. All in all we think they are doing pretty well but we are sure happy we have so many awesome people that have our back and get us going on track. The photoperiod girls are on day 35 and the autos are at day 26 so they are showing some signs of wanting to get in high gear.

Thanks everyone, truely you are greatly appreciated. :thumb:

Blessed Buds to you all :circle-of-love:

As everyone else has said, they're looking fine! I'm looking forward to seeing how you make out with your topped vs. untopped NLAs.

If I any critique, and I'm sure you already know this, you could have stood to fill the pots up a bit more. No issue, particularly in fabric pots, just a slight reduction in the available medium for roots to grow into.

Thanks everyone, as you all know the main reason these girls are still alive is from all the help we get from you all!!!!!

@ RTK lol yea we had no idea just how much this soil settled. We filled the pots but they kept settling even after we planted into them. Should we add to the top of the pot to fill them up???

Blessed Buds to all

Lol, well, yesterday we did our first attempt at making some CCO using the Everclear method for extraction. Everything went just as the instructions had said it would. It is a bit overwhelming your first try, not hard just have to have things planed out and layed out well.

The 1st method we used was an oil extraction and we were less than impressed with the results however, this may be because of the product we used.

So, we used 1oz of buds, did a double wash and then into the rice cooker, boiled it off, then poured the CCO into a stainless cup and into an oil bath starting at 180 deg F to decarb. Bubbled it off for a short while but we chose to stop before all bubbling stopped. Now no laffin. :rofl: ( just kidding we're laffin)

So we started with this to cook off

image37359.jpg

And we ended up with this this for our total yeilding from 1oz

image37360.jpg

Yup, that's it, maybe 1 ml or so.
So with this as a result from the bud we got, we feel the oil extraction wasn't bad, the bud just wasn't very ummm high quality, I guess that would be a fair statement . It does smoke ok, and it will give you a buzz but, just didn't have much sugar at all on the bud.

I was going to take pics of the wash but I was pretty busy at that point lol lots going on in a short period of time sorry.
But hey, this is some wicked CCO, just a very very low yield :laughtwo: :rofl: wish it had given up more but it didn't so it is what it is and we move forward and use this as a learning experience.

Blessed Buds to all and have a good laff today, we sure did. :circle-of-love: :thumb: :love:

Back
Top Bottom