Our New Adventure 2010

Well it been a full 24 hours and all of the clones look good so far. With the ones where it's stem was bent because of the way they were growing on the mother plant, they have started sticking up towards the light with-in 24 hours. I hope that is a good sign.

Well I was not gonna post any photos until the weekend but I could not resist sorry.

Overview
001283.JPG

Sideview
002319.JPG

Do they look good? I ask this question to every one that has any experience with clones.

Yep they look great, they might look a little bummed out till they really root, and like its already been said around 2 weeks, keep it up!

nah lower branches are best, cause you dont want to be too traumatic on the mother. Mids are good too, any tops you had would have been good too, but I wouldnt make it a habbit to top just to clone. Bottoms and mids are great, i was jus saying i woulda let em get jus a tad thicker. Thats all. You're doin good bro. I've had skinny ones survive, but honestly i think about 65%-75% of them survived

Yep they look great, they might look a little bummed out till they really root, and like its already been said around 2 weeks, keep it up!

:welcome: LiveTour what band is playing tonight? j/k:yahoo: Glad to have to on board.

Thanks for your comment and for showing your support.

nah lower branches are best, cause you dont want to be too traumatic on the mother. Mids are good too, any tops you had would have been good too, but I wouldnt make it a habbit to top just to clone. Bottoms and mids are great, i was jus saying i woulda let em get jus a tad thicker. Thats all. You're doin good bro. I've had skinny ones survive, but honestly i think about 65%-75% of them survived

Oh ok I understand and will make a mentall note. I only took her main top (to control how tall she gets) and another side branch top, other than that it was all inner branches.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Every body remembers how our 1024 looked before she had clones taken.
003285.JPG

Here is how she looks today after clones were taken yesterday
004279.JPG

She looks all naked and battered, give her a couple weeks she will look better. After she recovers and the clones root, we plan on putting her into flower mode. :grinjoint: This will be the last photo of her in this journal, follow her in our other journal. The link is in our signature.

Heh, how bout some Furthur and friends tomorrow night at Sheas Performing Arts Theater in Buffalo NY. I won't make that show, but really hoping to catch Furthur's benefit show at Bill Graham Civic Center in SF CALI March 12th. Anyone close to the area or can afford to get out there should.

:thumb:

Heh, how bout some Furthur and friends tomorrow night at Sheas Performing Arts Theater in Buffalo NY. I won't make that show, but really hoping to catch Furthur's benefit show at Bill Graham Civic Center in SF CALI March 12th. Anyone close to the area or can afford to get out there should.

:thumb:

I hope you can make it to one of those shows, I bet you would have fun..

I dont know who they are so I'll google that. no disrespect intended...LOL

I grew up listening to hip-hop and and some rock-n-roll.

I don't know squat about cloning other than reading, but your clones all look healthy to me, keep doing what you are doing, I bet most will make it. (I am optimistic usually, even when I get BALLSLAPPED :ganjamon:)

I am subscribed bro, in for the duration! You keep up the good work!

:peace: brother +rep

Looks like they're taking. I don't think them standin up and headed for the light is a bad thing! Nice job!

Always good to hear your comments and support LeenieBean. Thank you..

I don't know squat about cloning other than reading, but your clones all look healthy to me, keep doing what you are doing, I bet most will make it. (I am optimistic usually, even when I get BALLSLAPPED :ganjamon:)

I am subscribed bro, in for the duration! You keep up the good work!

:peace: brother +rep

Sup MH glad to have ya here bro. I hope your right and most of them make it, that would be sweet. So far they have all survived their 2nd night and look just as good as yesterday. So I'm really excited

The clones are doing very well and have not wilted one bit (yet) It's only day 3 so that's a good sign I hope. They got placed in there new grow area that's 1x3 with the shop light right above the dome. I spayed them down and they are happy. They will stay warmer in there so that's a good thing.

The plant in front is a grapefriut or and orange tree. It's going out side once it

006235.JPG

I checked in on the little ladies this morning and they are doing just fine. A couple bigger fan leaves on like two have drooped a little bit, nothing majior though. I think that is normal in the fist few days, other than that they are very green and look healthy to me.

Does any one want to see photos of them or not. I was gonna wait until they start to root before taking any photos of them because if you have seen one clone you have seen them all..lol..

TGIF

Today is the 4th day from the time they were cut from their mother and became young clones. From the looks of it they are doing very well. I keep them in their dome with 100% humidty 24/7. I spray them down 2-3 times a day and keep the pods moist.

Photos taken 2/19/2010
05915.JPG

05812.JPG

06211.JPG

I think they look very healthy...

Yup look good so far MI. :goodjob::thumb:

+rep

Thanks for the rep Dro...

I'm so glad all 10 are pulling through so far..Wow, I am very surprised and really excited, that so many are healthy on just our 1st attempt to clone. I guess I do have a green thumb..(fingers crossed)

Nice start, and +reps for the clones! I'm just learning cloning myself, and love to see how others tackle it.

On the heat pad - WalMart sells a fleece electric blanket with three heat settings - I've had great results using blanket under a tarp or plastic to protect it, put the seed tray on top, then putting it on the lowest setting. That's how I start all my tomato plants anyway... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice thing about it is after the clones have rooted, you can use the blanket as a blanket instead of having a seed mat you'd only use a couple times a year.

So far, so good. MI They look good, but I think next week will tell the tale. Thanks for letting us ride along with you. I haven't tried it yet, no room for clones,:smokin:
This a great chance to learn how to do it.:reading420magazine:

Your rite OMM next week will tell the tale. lol.... Not a problem I glad people are watching...

Nice start, and +reps for the clones! I'm just learning cloning myself, and love to see how others tackle it.

On the heat pad - WalMart sells a fleece electric blanket with three heat settings - I've had great results using blanket under a tarp or plastic to protect it, put the seed tray on top, then putting it on the lowest setting. That's how I start all my tomato plants anyway... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice thing about it is after the clones have rooted, you can use the blanket as a blanket instead of having a seed mat you'd only use a couple times a year.

:welcome: OBX, cloneing was easier than I expected. That root riot green house is working really well for us. Thanks for the rep and the info about the fleece electric blanket.

Back
Top Bottom