Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Thanks! It was a tough grow, but thankfully we saw them to the finish line. Nis did a lot of work keeping the bugs at bay. It's something that gives me the heebie-geebies. Ugh. I pictured them crawling all over me. Lol!

I catch myself scratching after I leave the grows. Damn little buggars, I've learned one thing. The foggers have zero negative affect on girls. I've been letting 2-3 off a week for past 3 weeks. I have to hunt to find a live mite. So it's getting better, I'm gonna keep up for the next 4-6 weeks. Gotta make sure they are gone. It's very aggravating, frustrating, if ya forget for a week, you get invaded again.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend

What's up guys bringing ya some snow
420-magazine-mobile1479309527.jpg
420-magazine-mobile387023850.jpg

I completely understand that! I have a bit longer to go on my harvest and then I will be doing the same thing....bombing, cleaning, bomb again, clean again and hope that all the damn mites are gone.

I completely understand that! I have a bit longer to go on my harvest and then I will be doing the same thing....bombing, cleaning, bomb again, clean again and hope that all the damn mites are gone.
It's taken a lot out of us to see that last grow to as close to the end as we got them before the bugs took over. In our tent we went from minimally visable mites to a full blown mite lava with webs dripping off of the plants that are full of bugs. That took about 2 days. 2 effing days cor them to completely cover ALL of the colas. Sigh, it's so discouraging, ya know?

It's taken a lot out of us to see that last grow to as close to the end as we got them before the bugs took over. In our tent we went from minimally visable mites to a full blown mite lava with webs dripping off of the plants that are full of bugs. That took about 2 days. 2 effing days cor them to completely cover ALL of the colas. Sigh, it's so discouraging, ya know?

Oh I know!!! I am living it still right now. Luckily they are still only on my blueberry plant. I was bringing my girls downstairs every day, taking them outdoors, spraying, bringing them inside to dry before putting them back in the tent......every day!! And I would see improvements for a week or two and then I would check the leaves again and its like WTF....how are they still there? I dropped some predator mites a couple weeks ago and I am hoping they are battling to keep the horde at bay. I might drop another batch to get me through the last few weeks. I NEVER want to deal with mites again.

Set foggers and spray all the way to harvest, just make sure you wash bud good. I think mine could have turned out better, but it's pretty dank. Tried the cvc and sour strawberry last night. Came out very nice
420-magazine-mobile1762651722.jpg
This is what the water looked like after washing, but I let off 5 foggers and sprayed a shitload. They're still not completely gone, going to let another fogger off today for the veg girls.

Here's cvc after washing
420-magazine-mobile1923042892.jpg

Good morning Canna , Nis and friends......harvest pics up in my journal! Canna , Nis...i wanna thank you both very , very much for the opportunity to grow out your Devils Carnival. This harvest looks and smells quite delicious and i can't wait to try some. The purple girl is cool to look at but i gotta tell ys's. , the green phenos smell and look a lil better (more resin, nicer smells). Anyhow , i'm very pleased with how the grow went overall. I was trimming last night from 5;45 until 2 AM ,...tired and sore this morning...fug , i hate trimming!
Have a great day you guys!:Namaste::thanks:

It's taken a lot out of us...

2 effing days for them to completely cover ALL of the colas. Sigh, it's so discouraging, ya know?

Geez Canna & Nis, can only imagine how demoralising that was/is.
Sending my best vibes across the ocean for the big clean out and 'nuke' sessions on the grow spaces. Hope it goes super well.

Looking forward to the 'getting back on the horse' grow that's coming next ..

Geez Canna & Nis, can only imagine how demoralising that was/is.
Sending my best vibes across the ocean for the big clean out and 'nuke' sessions on the grow spaces. Hope it goes super well.

Looking forward to the 'getting back on the horse' grow that's coming next ..

Since His is working this weekend, I have decided the basement will be taken care of next week. I only get to work 2 days next week, so I will need some busy work anyway.

Hey guys I've been off grid for a while now but I've got a few girls looking good photos this time
420-magazine-mobile730110928.jpg
420-magazine-mobile562398015.jpg
there in 5gallon buckets here's my clones I have 4
420-magazine-mobile1928709813.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1877778053.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1999439606.jpg
420-magazine-mobile164706422.jpg
and my last auto just about ready
420-magazine-mobile865734262.jpg
420-magazine-mobile959725336.jpg
420-magazine-mobile631500634.jpg
now this last one vegged for 97 days and has been flowering for 3weeks she was beautiful until i moved her outta the tent to flower and thripes got her I've gotten the bugs away but the bugs had the fan leafs falling off like it was fall lol
420-magazine-mobile1045821774.jpg
420-magazine-mobile830587486.jpg
just a shame how the bugs hurt her but I believe I've got her back to happy.

I am all caught up Canna and Nis, sorry to hear about them damn mites, grease them bastards good. Looking forward to your next grow. My grow is finished and I ended up with a little over 8 lbs. It is all bottled and cured now just enjoying all the choices. Have a great day guys.

Back
Top Bottom