Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

yeah I follow his Journal, just forget that he got the seeds from you guys. So green, purple and black huh. Have you gotten that black in any other plants than the one with aloe?

yeah I follow his Journal, just forget that he got the seeds from you guys. So green, purple and black huh. Have you gotten that black in any other plants than the one with aloe?
I think this is the darkest we've had, but we have had some that were close to, but not quite as dark as the aloe girl. Her sugar leaves were crisp like romane lettuce and the fan leaves were bigger than my Palm. I have a big hand for a girl, but to be fair, I am 5'-10". Lol

Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

That aloe girl - her colours! Beautiful. The contrast from stem to flower with her all trimmed up like that is simply stunning. Such a cool cat. The other buds looking yummy too .

Nice to see something to cheer you folks up amongst the troubles with pests. I hope you get some joy out of the harvest while you're nuking them. .

You two should be very proud of that DC ..

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

That aloe girl - her colours! Beautiful. The contrast from stem to flower with her all trimmed up like that is simply stunning. Such a cool cat. The other buds looking yummy too .

Nice to see something to cheer you folks up amongst the troubles with pests. I hope you get some joy out of the harvest while you're nuking them. .

You two should be very proud of that DC ..
Thanks for the kind words! She really is beautiful! You should see her in person!

Tomorrow is the big day! Bomb day woo hoo!!! Then we will do it again in a week to get the ones that may have hatched in that time.

I think this is the darkest we've had, but we have had some that were close to, but not quite as dark as the aloe girl. Her sugar leaves were crisp like romane lettuce and the fan leaves were bigger than my Palm. I have a big hand for a girl, but to be fair, I am 5'-10". Lol

wonder if there is any correlation between the aloe sharing the pot and the buds being so dark and beautiful. You guys should test that on future grows of your DC.

A year? Holy shit Buck. I have only been dealing with them for 4 months and I am so fed up with them. I am going to let everything finish before I start anything. I will clean everything before I start any other seeds. I just dropped 2k predator mites in there over the last week. I just need them to get to harvest and then I will fog the shit out of everything, spray everything in the house and then start fresh. I figure if I let everything finish by December, then kill everything from spraying and cleaning.....there will be no way to get another infestation here in the New England area in winter!

Dude I'm fogging while plants are flowering, and spraying them with something different every 3 days. I'm surprised the girls haven't showed any sign of stress so far. I bombed yesterday, thinking of doing back to back.

Once you stop seeing them Van, keep fogging and spraying for 6 more weeks, then maybe they'll be gone. I'm spraying till spring lol

i think a carrier pigeon is more your style duggs

lmfao SF!....:rofl::rofl: You know me better than you think my brotha!:high-five: Yesterday i texted Mare a fairly long note ,..without looking as i was typing it...when i was done , i looked up and couldn't even read it,there were so many mistakes , i had to correct almost every word....Bahhh!
Anyhow , Canna, love your lil Aloe girl there! She got really dark eh...holy ! My one purple girl is filling out nicely and although this crop won't break any yield records , i am anticipating a very high quality bunch of smoke. Some of which will be loaded into our ocean going , high speed canoe (Hawaii Five 'O' style) , of course...:tokin:
Gotta let the gang try out this purple stuff!:thumb:
Have a great day you guys, and fog away girl!:high-five:

lmfao SF!....:rofl::rofl: You know me better than you think my brotha!:high-five: Yesterday i texted Mare a fairly long note ,..without looking as i was typing it...when i was done , i looked up and couldn't even read it,there were so many mistakes , i had to correct almost every word....Bahhh!
Anyhow , Canna, love your lil Aloe girl there! She got really dark eh...holy ! My one purple girl is filling out nicely and although this crop won't break any yield records , i am anticipating a very high quality bunch of smoke. Some of which will be loaded into our ocean going , high speed canoe (Hawaii Five 'O' style) , of course...:tokin:
Gotta let the gang try out this purple stuff!:thumb:
Have a great day you guys, and fog away girl!:high-five:
Hey Duggs. She is so pretty. It's too bad that kind of smoke is too racy for me. I'm an indica girl at heart. I really want to try the tangie I harvested yesterday, but I'm afraid it'll make me freak out again. Sue suggested having a good cbd blend there if I start feeling weird with the tangie. It smells so good! Like tangerine peels with a distant finish of pine. I just know that it has a potential of making me anxious. Darn the luck. The money maker we harvested has an amazing scent to it and I can't wait to smoke her! She's so resinous. Yay!

Have a good day bud. We have some work to do today! Harvesting one more plant, cleaning, then bombing. Fun...

Beautiful Aloe girl Canna! I am going to start another DC seed next seed drop. My clone really freaked out for some reason. It was stretching really bad and throwing 1 bladed leaves so I had to cull her....:rip:
Fingers crossed for another photo!

Hey bud...the purple DC i have growing now was spitting out those single/double bladed leaves too. She has turned the corner in bloom now , however and is starting to fill out her colas nicely.I would like to try another one of these DC's too, but i think i will wait till C and N stabilize it a bit more and hopefully weed out these undesirable traits. Have a great day !

i liked the way you made a smiley face out of her she is colorful for sure maybe you found a new way to grow companion growing,btw if you and nis wanted to look at my plants click the link in my sig i have some lemon sno cone going its indica dom amongst some others thanks!:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom