Welcome To The Jungle

Grabbing a seat professor.
Welcome Dusty. I see that you're representing ViparSpectra also. I'll be over shortly!
Good Morning @ProfessorFlora

How do you like the XS-1000?

I recently won an XS-2000 and I am quite impressed with it.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Hey Tok.

So far I love it though I've barely left the starting line.

The 2000 sounds like a beast!

Some more and possibly the last pics of the seedlings in these pots....

I got them out of the tent to show the colour of the seedlings under natural light. They look more than happy.

Under the soil, the story seems to be the same. I've used my own compost and they seem to be thriving. So far so good....

Happy growing everyone.
:passitleft: :passitleft:

Oh gotcha...you drank the soil potion from the other thread and are using the effluent for this grow. The cycle of life! Like they say in the middle of this song from Book of Mormon.

[ deleted the quote to keep it cleaner here :) ]
I see why you deleted the quote lol.

Well hello there, @ProfessorFlora . I see human waste, ham, and mormons. This seems like a fun grow, I shall join.
When you say it like that it sounds like an interesting party lol. Ironically though, those are the 3 things I'm trying to keep away from this journal.

Welcome, copperrein.
:passitleft:

I swear it seem like half the grower on here are doing @ViparSpectra grow journals.

What can you say when you have a good product, everyone wants one.

Tok..
They're certainly popular. I think affordability comes into it as well. Excellent quality lights are usually expensive and out of the reach of many growers.

@ViparSpectra sent me their P2000...I only recently checked the price after having grown with the light for a month or so. OMG they're super inexpensive and the plants are really loving life under mine. My MIL keeps trying to get me to take some of her old T5s and I keep trying to explain these 'new' LED lights to her and she's all loyal and shit to the fluorescents. She's getting a P2000 for Christmas :D

@ViparSpectra sent me their P2000...I only recently checked the price after having grown with the light for a month or so. OMG they're super inexpensive and the plants are really loving life under mine. My MIL keeps trying to get me to take some of her old T5s and I keep trying to explain these 'new' LED lights to her and she's all loyal and shit to the fluorescents. She's getting a P2000 for Christmas :D
You have a funny MIL too lol. Mines more about the 1000w HPS and is suspicious of "new" LED technology. She's developed a belief in which LED lights actually run at a higher wattage and cost more to run in the long run. She trying to make a conspiracy out of it lol. I have another large LED light which I won't be able to use when we move home next year and I thought about leaving it for her to use (we currently live together) but I'm worried I'd come back and find her using it as a sun bed or patio lighting lol.

As for ViparSpectra's pricing, I completely agree. Even the X series isn't going to break the bank, especially for small scale closet growers who are only looking for a decent 100w set up.

Back later today with some more updates. Catch y'all then.

Hey 420.

Apologies for the delay. It's the end of the summer holidays today and this week has seen me running around like a headless chicken trying to get the kids ready for school. Poor kids.

Today I finally managed to get the plants separated and transplanted into single pots. We ended up keeping all 16 which is 4 of each. Here's how it went.

First we had these. They were under-watered and started to go a bit crispy but I caught them just in time. My fault entirely....

So, next they needed to come out. That means we get to see some roots....

Now the next part was messy and muddy and kids! So no pics as I could barely think let alone operate a camera. All that was missed were the plants being pulled apart and potted up individually. We ended up with this. 16 plants in a 40cm x 40cm space. It's going to get crowded very quickly in here....

Most were good but a few were a little shocked. I'll get another pic before lights out but they all seem to be recovering already....

Back under the light. They should take off now....

Happy growing everyone.

Nice work on the transplants Professor!
Cheers Shed.

I'm still not sure what to do with them. As it'll be my last grow with a decent grow space I was thinking about doing another multi-plant in a single pot. 16 plants in one pot to begin with but then the males would be cut out as they develop. What do you reckon? Mad man ramblings or a fun finale? Lol.
Still somehow finding time for 420 lol.
They'll only be in here for another week or maybe even less. Tent space is becoming available.

Back
Top Bottom