Our New Adventure 2010

Well I got some real good news today guys. All ten yes that's all 10 clones have survived and started to get new growth.:yahoo: Now I'm really excited because we will have a real good harvest over the next few months. They are looking very healthy, like two have a little yellow on the just one leaf. I think those we're the ones that did not have roots formed when I transplanted them or it might be the nutes {in the MG soil} in the cups. Other than that they all look very strong so I'm not worried at all.

I'm thinking I will start them on nutes later today, Just a light dose for the first time.

Will try to get some photos of them today as well. One of our little ladies has two main branches, a V growing from the ground up. She is gonna be a monster when she gets bigger. I love the way she looks well I love the way all of them look but this one really is unique.

:goodjob: bro, I hope I do half as well with my cloning!!!

:peace:

Great news MI! We are getting excited as our babes are starting to show sex. As soon as we are completely sure what they are we are going to start cloning. Trust me, I will be gleaning all I can from you guys.

Today is the start of week 1 of vegging for our young ladies. I took photos of all ten but some were very blury so I only saved the some what better ones.

Week 1 of veg
This is our two headed monster
001306.JPG

003311.JPG

006250.JPG

007248.JPG

009209.JPG

Sorry for the blury photos.

I think they are doing very well!!:yummy:

Great news MI! We are getting excited as our babes are starting to show sex. As soon as we are completely sure what they are we are going to start cloning. Trust me, I will be gleaning all I can from you guys.

I'll be rooting for ya when your time comes my friend!!

Thanks for stopping by!

congrats on the 100%! thats awesome I'm jelous. mine are lookin like real hurtin units!

No need to be jelous Leenie, I'm sure your youngins will turn around and become healthy. Just keep the humidy dome on them and mist them 3 times a day.. I hope things get better for ya...

WTG MI:cheer:

10 out of 10:woohoo:

This helped allot of folks, including me. :bravo:

Nicely done:goodjob:

Thanks OMM, I'm glad I helped you and other people out!!
I learned from :reading420magazine: 420 magazine and watching you tube videos on how to clone.

Always good to hear from both of you!!

Yo MI....how long are you going to veg your babies? We are thinking about going almost straight to 12/12 after they take. It gets really hot here and doing a full veg/flower cycle will put the clones right into the thick of the hot stuff. Makes more sense for us to grow in the cool months and spend the hot ones fishing and enjoying the fruits of our labors.....know what I mean.

Yo MI....how long are you going to veg your babies? We are thinking about going almost straight to 12/12 after they take. It gets really hot here and doing a full veg/flower cycle will put the clones right into the thick of the hot stuff. Makes more sense for us to grow in the cool months and spend the hot ones fishing and enjoying the fruits of our labors.....know what I mean.

Me personally I'm gonna veg some for at least 3 weeks, before I put any clones in the flowering room. The reason being you want your ladies to be able to support all of that weight.{from the buds} Our young ladies are only at the most 3 inches tall, if I were to put them in 12/12 right now they would not be able to support their own weight I think. Again thats just my personal opinion

I understand your situation. Figure if you clone today, it will take up to two weeks for them to root. Then veg them for another two weeks, that puts you around the 1st of April. 8 weeks or so after that you'll have another harvest. This way you'll have another harvest about the 1st week of June give or take. That being said, your plants won't be huge but they will be able to support their own weight..

I hope this helps you!!

Well I'm very happy to report that all of our young ladies have new growth and are healthy beyound my wildest dreams. They recieved their 1st shot of nutes 2 days ago {I think:smokin:} Man they loved that blue water, wow their jump started now. Here they grow:slide: I swear they grew about an inch or more in the past day in a half. I haven't measured them yet but some are about a good 4 inches tall from the soil up.

I plan on keeping them in the 16 oz cups for about 2, 3 weeks or if the roots out grow the cups before then, well then I'll need to transplant sooner.

10 outta 10... need i say more? :adore::woohoo: I knew you could do it, you were on the ball from the beginning. Thus far I haven't had 10 outta 10 outta of any sets of clones before, so im maaad jealous now too. :goodjob::thumb:

A mid week photo update, sorry if they are kinda blury but you know the deal!! LOL

Clone #1: Our 2 headed monster
004310.JPG

Clone # 2
005296.JPG

Clone # 3
006253.JPG

Clone # 4
007251.JPG

Clone # 5
008249.JPG

Clone # 6
009212.JPG

Clone # 7
010208.JPG

Clone # 8
011185.JPG

Clone # 9
012163.JPG

Clone # 10
013162.JPG

Last but not least a photo of all 10 ladies together
003317.JPG

I am very happy right now and just lost for words. More photos next week some time..

10 outta 10... need i say more? :adore::woohoo: I knew you could do it, you were on the ball from the beginning. Thus far I haven't had 10 outta 10 outta of any sets of clones before, so im maaad jealous now too. :goodjob::thumb:

You just made me laugh Dro, no need for you to be jealous either!!

What can I say the Budda God might just have blessed me with a green thumb! LOL

Always good to hear from ya bro..

Wow I was just skimming through our phtos and our ladies have exploded with growth. Check it out

Well not even three weeks ago our fresh cut clones looked like this on 2/15/2010....

004277.JPG

Now on 3/4/2010 our young ladies looked like this....

003317.JPG

Wow what not even 3 weeks can do, I can't wait to see what these young ladies can do. As you can see every plant has a substanial amount of new growth.

Me personally I'm gonna veg some for at least 3 weeks, before I put any clones in the flowering room. The reason being you want your ladies to be able to support all of that weight.{from the buds} Our young ladies are only at the most 3 inches tall, if I were to put them in 12/12 right now they would not be able to support their own weight I think. Again thats just my personal opinion

I understand your situation. Figure if you clone today, it will take up to two weeks for them to root. Then veg them for another two weeks, that puts you around the 1st of April. 8 weeks or so after that you'll have another harvest. This way you'll have another harvest about the 1st week of June give or take. That being said, your plants won't be huge but they will be able to support their own weight..

I hope this helps you!!

MI...yeah that's exactly what we were thinking. Until we re-engineer our grow room we have to account for the hot humid weather down here in the deep south. Good luck up there in the great white North. Your babes are looking great...you're right about them exploding. Well done!

MI...yeah that's exactly what we were thinking. Until we re-engineer our grow room we have to account for the hot humid weather down here in the deep south. Good luck up there in the great white North. Your babes are looking great...you're right about them exploding. Well done!

I sure you'll figure of what you need to get the heat and humidity under conrtol, I got faith in ya..

Thank you for the words of encouragment hippy..

Well it's the end of their 1st week of veg and they recieved their 2nd shot of nutes today. These young ladies are sneeking up on the light, I had to raise it a couple inches today.

They recieve light 24/7 and that will continue until they are flowered. I'll try to take a few photo's soon.

Back
Top Bottom