Arctic Bowl's 1st Ever Attempt At A Grow Journal

While you ponder that lighting situation, here, give this Lavendar a try. :)

:roorrip: :bongrip: :hookah:

This was just hanging there waiting for someone to pass it on.

:roorrip: :bongrip: :hookah:

They really took to the transplantation didn't they? I actually gasped at the last shots. Looks like they're gripping the soil nicely.

It was so satisfying to read how this crew jumps in to help you work through challenges and leads you to the right path. Made me proud to be part of the community. Sorry to be such a stranger here. I know you understand. :circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love: SUE, soooo cool you stopped by and thank you so very much for Everything you do for all of us!!
Here is a pic for you all, we will be trying our hand ( hand being held by everyone lol) at making some meds for my beautiful wife. Going to start off with a small amount just in case we blow it we won't lose all 4 ozs.

Thanks all, we truely are extremely greatful to everyone that is helping us along. My wife has used a lotion with CCO in it and it helps her a great deal. After her PT appointments she is very sore and breaks out in hives down her arm, strange but, from what we are told nerves do weird things and heal at a snails pace. So lotions are a must, she would also like to make a tincture as well, she has also tried this as well and enjoys it. She's not big on the head buzz ( lol I love it all so I'll have to smoke a bit of this, of course just to make sure it's ok stuff) but enjoys the body buzz she gets from this and some chocolate candys as well.

This is going to be hard to cook this bud for me lol I wanna smoke it lol but :cco: it shall be.

image37301.jpg

Hello all hope you are all having a fantastic evening. We topped a few of our girls tonight, one Northern Light Auto, one Train Wreck auto, 2 Green Crack photoperiods and our one Purple Kush. We will see how this affects them and how these girls respond ( fingers are crossed)

We are going to attempt our first olive oil extraction tonight and see how it goes........ Lol we feel like grade school kids that just got called to the principals office ( nervous as cat covering up S*~t). Are hope is to get a 10:1 ratio and test it out and see how it does for my wife.
We're hoping that this will have a bit more kick than the tincture we have been using. It's ok don't get us wrong but when the "Boss" asks for stronger dose then we have to at least try.

Well off to the principals office we go......I'm gonna smoke a bowl of this before I go though :)

Blessed Buds our friends and we will keep you posted on our results good or bad.

Hey AB, pass that bowl this a way. ;)

I'm actually decarbing some trim as we speak. Planning to make some oil for some brownies. I just ordered some gel caps too.

Have fun, bro! All good things to you and yours. :)

Sent using the 420Mag mobile app.

Lol what are the odds IJ? Well the Mrs. Took her meds and is off to bed so I'm cooking things up right now. Man it just kills me to see her in pain so we are hoping with all we have that this helps!

Are plan is to make a tincture with this 1st try, she really likes the one we have just not enough horse power in it so we're hoping to up the power like a twin turbo lmao.

Good to see y's brother and best of luck on your adventure as well. I'll post pics in........37 min lol

Ok so here we are, we took 28 grams of bud, 280 ml of olive oil and cooked it up. Heated to 240-250 deg F for 2 hours. Pretty much I stired it the entire time. May not need to but I did it any way. Now I'm allowing it to cool then it goes into the food processor to be beat up into a fine blend. Then we will pour it into a container and cover it and allow the partials to settle to the bottom.

Then it's time for my wife to step in with her oils to get this flavored to her liking. Not sure we did this right or wrong but we will for sure keep everyone updated.

House smelt sooooooo good while we cooked this up, I'm sure if it works half as good as it smelt we have GOLD! Lol.

image37303.jpg

image37304.jpg

image37306.jpg

image37305.jpg

1st pic is at the start of the cook, second is at the end, other two are of the infrared thermometer and scale we used.

Blessed Buds our friends

All comments welcome we're newbies trying to learn so feel free please :)

So this is what it looks like after a few min in the food processor.

image37307.jpg

Now it has to settle out, we're going to try over night and see how it looks in the morning.

Blessed buds to all!!! And a HUGE thank you to everyone for holding our hands on or quest to health for my wife. Thank you all, thank you all, thank you all. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

And of course :passitleft: grab that would ya lol

We tested out the oil last night and it was a good trail run. My wife added a few drops of her E/O spearmint to a 40 ml dropper bottle ( she used 4 drops) then we placed the cap on the dropper bottle, rotated it up and down for like 30 seconds just get things mixed together and then tried a 1 ml does each, placed under our tongues. Not a bad flavor at all, I was surprised actually. Oil has a green color to it so we had no idea if it was going to taste nasty or not.

Well, It was the best nights sleep she has had in a while and mine was great as well :) after about 30 min or so you could feel the effects beginning so we put on some music videos ( Led Zeppelin ) and chilled out and called it a night. So, with that being said lol we will be starting her with a slightly smaller does maybe like .5 ml at a time an see how that goes.

Thank you everyone that is helping us along, we sure wouldn't have been able to do any of this with out your guiding us along step by step. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom