Arctic Bowl's 1st Ever Attempt At A Grow Journal

Thanks again!!!!! We were a bit nervous about adding anything at all for a while because we didn't want to mess things up. We will do a lite feed in the morning and see how they respond. I'm sure they will love it and we will start getting some new homes ready for these 4 girls. We also have some Great White Shark if that should be added to their new homes soil
If you want I share my feeding on my journal. I feed at about 700 to 1K ppm twice a week. Fox farm bushdoctor series is mild and can be used at feeding schedule doses, liquid trio I use 1/2 FS dose (big bloom too) salts full FS too. I add pro tekt, and sea green. But FF has treated me well.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Here are some more photos of things we have going

image37235.jpg
image37235.jpg
image37237.jpg
image37236.jpg
image37234.jpg

We gave them their first light feeding today ( 4" jiffy pot photoperiod girls) the autos that are just popping out of the #5 smart pots got just a bit of water now we will let them all go a bit before they get any more water. We have only been wetting a small area around the newly sprouting autos we didn't water the entire smart pot are now questioning if maybe we should have???

Arctic, every time she takes one of the pain meds she should first take one hit of cannabis. This will not only potentiate the opiod (make it more powerful) but will also extend the therapeutic window of the oxy (make it last longer). Be alert though, because this means she may be able to get by with less oxy.

I'm here with the rest of the galley to cheer you on.:cheer: :yahoo: :cheer:

A good CBD strain in a ratio of 1:1 or even 2:1 CBD:THC would do much for anxiety and depression. My daughter used a 2:1 to get off Xanax, and she has an anxiety disorder so bad it's disabling.

Thanks for this info, Sue. I need to be looking into using CBD:THC for my dysthymia (long-term, low grade depression). I'm currently taking 10mg per day of Lexapro (Escitalopram). I started on it about 9 months ago and it was working really well until the last couple months. I really don't want to have to keep upping the doses and would like to eventually ditch it altogether. Maybe I can with the help of CBD:THC? I suppose this is a discussion for a different thread though. Like back on the CCO Study Hall thread perhaps?

Now I'm all caught up with your grow, AB! And I'm here for the duration. As you noticed, I'm on my first grow as well. The folks around here are priceless. The longer I'm here, the more I realize what a great crew it is!

Just curious about which version of Northern Lights Auto you are growing?

Now I'm all caught up with your grow, AB! And I'm here for the duration. As you noticed, I'm on my first grow as well. The folks around here are priceless. The longer I'm here, the more I realize what a great crew it is!

Just curious about which version of Northern Lights Auto you are growing?

I J we are using the CKS norther lights. The 3 #5 smart pots to the right are the Northern Lights. The 2 #5 smart pots to the left are Train Wreck. We're so so so new to this grow it thing. We really cherish everyone's input here. We are a legal grow 100% plus here in the great white north ( Alaska) and are thankful we are. We're newly legalized up here and everything is moving slowly at best. We want to be able to make CCO and use it in as many ways that will help my wife. She's my mission here, I just like the buzz from some good smoke.

God I love my wife, took me out for lunch today. We Took her 79 Trans Am ( we have been restoring it for about 2 years) then crused around for a bit, little bit of " spirited" driving lol. Came home and started watching the recorded UFC Fights, brought us a bowl to smoke, fixed us some buffalo summer sausage and sliced cheese to snack on during the fights and then made us a drink :love::love::love::thumb: I truley am blessed and hope you are as well!

Blessed Buds to all.

Thanks for this info, Sue. I need to be looking into using CBD:THC for my dysthymia (long-term, low grade depression). I'm currently taking 10mg per day of Lexapro (Escitalopram). I started on it about 9 months ago and it was working really well until the last couple months. I really don't want to have to keep upping the doses and would like to eventually ditch it altogether. Maybe I can with the help of CBD:THC? I suppose this is a discussion for a different thread though. Like back on the CCO Study Hall thread perhaps?

On behalf of Sue, yes come to her thread she is an amazing source of knowledge and you have a lot of reading to do :welcome:

Thanks Catnip and yes, as Angry has stated Sue has some epic information an is a completely amazing person. She is our Gaurdian Angel and we will be a pest to her when the time comes for us to harvest should we be so lucky to make that far :). So many amazing people here that so willingly give guidance to us first timers and help avoid the mistakes already made. I can't say we won't make mistakes but when we do, we know we have a knowledge base like no other that will guide us to the solution we are seeking.

Blessed Buds to all and thank you for all your kindness

I J we are using the CKS norther lights. The 3 #5 smart pots to the right are the Northern Lights. The 2 #5 smart pots to the left are Train Wreck. We're so so so new to this grow it thing. We really cherish everyone's input here. We are a legal grow 100% plus here in the great white north ( Alaska) and are thankful we are. We're newly legalized up here and everything is moving slowly at best. We want to be able to make CCO and use it in as many ways that will help my wife. She's my mission here, I just like the buzz from some good smoke.

God I love my wife, took me out for lunch today. We Took her 79 Trans Am ( we have been restoring it for about 2 years) then crused around for a bit, little bit of " spirited" driving lol. Came home and started watching the recorded UFC Fights, brought us a bowl to smoke, fixed us some buffalo summer sausage and sliced cheese to snack on during the fights and then made us a drink :love::love::love::thumb: I truley am blessed and hope you are as well!

Blessed Buds to all.

Thanks so much for sharing. I hope your wife is able to find relief and healing powers from the sticky green goodness, and you, that oh so nice to have, buzz. :grinjoint:

Funny, I was just cruising around with my dad today, in his '75 Corvette. I hadn't done that with him since last summer. He bought that thing brand new back in '74 when I was a year old. I actually learned to drive, driving that and the family conversion van that we had when I was 15. He used to drive the vette all year round, in Michigan, for probably the first 20 years of its life. It's really cool that you're restoring your wife's '79 Trans Am; and taking your time doing it. Fun project! I'd love to see pics of that as well as your plants. Hehe :)

My wife and I are also into MMA so don't be giving any spoilers away because we haven't seen the latest fights yet! ;)

Sounds like you had a fantastic day and I'm so glad to hear it! :high-five: I've had a most excellent weekend, myself. I am so blessed as well, but I do have some issues with depression (or dysthymia), which I just actually posted about here if anyone's interested to read. So unfortunately, although I know I'm blessed, it doesn't always come through for me in the way of feeling that I am blessed; if that makes any sense. It's a work in progress.. ebbs and flows... such is life I suppose.

:Namaste:

I J, I know of your battle maybe more than you may think. I am a retired Disablaed Vet however, my message to those that will/have traveled down this road, the road that sometimes seems to never give you a breake. Take those challenges but, just a small step at a time. Learn those things that make you uncomfortable and slowly formulate and execute small steps to the top of each hill. As with most roads, there will be many hills to climb on your journey but, if you can force yourself to think " singular hill" rather than plural " many hills" and take your 420 meds you will be surprised. No matter how small a victory you can make its still a victory!!!!!!

Count on this fine bunch of fellow 420 gurus to guide you every step of the way. They have been Angels to us!!!!

Blessed Buds to all

well we put our 4 photoperiod girls into smart pots tonight. One in a #5 and 3 in #7 only because that's what we had :). The little jiffy pots they were in had too much perlite or that first feed made them extra thirsty they were bone dry and half tipping over so, into a new home of smart pot and FFOF. Once they got a little water in them it took about ten min. for them to say Thank You and start standing tall. Good lesson for us to learn though, we took a local nursery advice to add lots of perlite, not saying it was wrong advice but, after seeing this I'd say bigger pots and less perlite then we added in lol. Didn't have the iPad today but will get some photos tomorrow of everyone in there new home. Also going to have to up size the 4x4 tent light from the batwing 400 to a 600, just not looking like enough coverage with that 400.

Blessed Buds to all and hope you had a great Monday

Back
Top Bottom