Arctic Bowl's 1st Ever Attempt At A Grow Journal

Hey thanks Mr. Krip, what would be a some what typical yield from an ounce that one would expect to get. I know many variables to consider but I'd think it would be more than 1ml?

My understanding is that the yield should be about 1/8th, so 1 oz of bud should yield 3.5 grams of RSO. Not sure what that converts to in ml's, though! :hmmmm:

You can try weighing an empty syringe and then the one you have filled. The difference should get you there! ;)

No worries...actual yield will vary based on the level of THC in the OZ. With good bud (at something like 15%-20% THC), you should get at 90+% of the THC with a two good washes. 90% of 15% is 13.5%, or a little more than 1/8th (which is 12.5%!). :)

Thanks everyone, as you all know the main reason these girls are still alive is from all the help we get from you all!!!!!

@ RTK lol yea we had no idea just how much this soil settled. We filled the pots but they kept settling even after we planted into them. Should we add to the top of the pot to fill them up???

Blessed Buds to all

Really your call, more of a "for next time" thing. :)

Well we did yield 2.7 grams but Im not an expert at getting every last bit that's for sure. It's a PITA to scrape that measuring cup out perfectly so some remained in the cup, which is NO FUN to clean out :).

Thanks RTK we will try and stuff these fabric pots next go, they just kept settling down, they were full at day one when we filled them but we'll do better next time, thank you very much though, we want every root we can get :thumb: :circle-of-love:

We also decided to order a 600 LED to add to the Veg tent, 12 band with veg/bloom switches. Got to look at a 300 led at the local hydro shop and it looked pretty nice, very brite, but out of our price point at near $600.00. I'm sure it is worth the money but we're small time growers and newbies to boot so we will hold off on the higher end items until we get a better feel for what we are doing. We ordered from Amazon ( shipping kicks our ass so Prime is our friend) had good reviews so we will see in a week or so when it arrives.

Not sure if we will run both the 400 and the 600 or just the 600 but I'm thinking we will try just the 600 and see if the girls like it or not.

Blessed Buds to all

Man, just a " for what it's worth" update. We are legal here in Alaska but, the local banks and Credit Unions just told the state Licensed people have until the 17th of this month to close there accounts. They can no longer have a personal bank account if they hold a State lic. In the weed industry. What the hell, I get not allowing a business account with it being federally against the law but, no bank account at all, period? Pretty messed up in my opion, what if they have multipal business lic for federally legal operations? What are the suppose to do? Stupid, typical knee jerk reaction making blanket rules to make all follow. Piss poor in our book.

Here are a few pics of the girls this morning

image37367.jpg

image37368.jpg

Lol Birdy, you would always be welcome to be a dinner guest at our table, no need to swoop down to the grill :circle-of-love:

Blessed Buds

Ps it really was delicious :thumb:

I bet it was :)

And if you 2 ever come on vacation.. you know to what parts of the world you need to buy tickets to :)

We thought we would share with those who would like :) we got some fresh Halibut from a friend tonight so on the grill it goes. By fresh we mean swimming yesterday :) time for a lil smoke and to the grill it goes.

Blessed Buds

Don't forget to drizzle some cannabutter on top! :yummy:

Looking well in there veg'ing right along. Good leaf color, it seems very different leaf pattern on a few plants. Have fun keeping them all happy in flower. I'm just now learning that lesson after a few fun grows. I too, want to try 2 to 3 great strains each grow, but tumble weeds and short stocky plants do not mix. Anyway, looks great so far flowering not to far away.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Little update on the CCO we made last week. All I can say to other newbies out there is, a little goes a long ways. I put just a small dab from our suringe onto a toothpick and placed it onto my gums, then just licked the small remaining amount left off the tooth pick. Kept it in my mouth ( taste is not very great) swallowed a few times so I know some made it to my guts. Long story short, this little tiny dot of CCO blasted me off the planet lol. Didn't think I'd ever say this but I was too stoned lmao. To top it off it last for a holly shit long time lol. So, easy does it fellow newbies, I enjoyed it but I could see how it could freak some people out. Oh, and don't plan on doing much if you do swallow some of the CCO, I was a total veg. Maybe after you build up a tolerance it wouldn't be such a heavy buzz but I'm just passing along my 1st time experience with CCO.

Tonight I did 2ml of the tincture we made and I really like how this makes you feel. Heavy body buzz, slight head buzz, last for at least 5 hrs ( longer I'm sure but that's how long I've been buzzed so far) it does take some time for it to kick in like 60-90 min. So give it some time before you dose up again. Very pleasant buzz, not as intense as the dot of CCO was.

My wife enjoys both, depending on the pain level and if she is ready for bed or not. She prefers the CCO about 2 hrs before she wants to sleep and the tincture for pain late afternoon for pain. Hope this info helps others wanting to try things out, Sue is our Gaurdian Angel and has held our hand thru all of this giving us guidance and encouragement and we can not thank her enough. She is an endless source of information and energy and will get you the information you seek or steer you to it.

Everyone on this site we have had the privilege of meeting has given us help, from how to get around on the site to tips to try. Awesome group of folks here and an endless well of knowledge to drink from. Kool Aid :) but the " this is no shit" kind of Kool Aid. Thanks everyone and enjoy your weekend.

p.s. UFC fights were kick ass!!!!

Blessed Buds all

Little update on the CCO we made last week. All I can say to other newbies out there is, a little goes a long ways. I put just a small dab from our suringe onto a toothpick and placed it onto my gums, then just licked the small remaining amount left off the tooth pick. Kept it in my mouth ( taste is not very great) swallowed a few times so I know some made it to my guts. Long story short, this little tiny dot of CCO blasted me off the planet lol. Didn't think I'd ever say this but I was too stoned lmao. To top it off it last for a holly shit long time lol. So, easy does it fellow newbies, I enjoyed it but I could see how it could freak some people out. Oh, and don't plan on doing much if you do swallow some of the CCO, I was a total veg. Maybe after you build up a tolerance it wouldn't be such a heavy buzz but I'm just passing along my 1st time experience with CCO.

Tonight I did 2ml of the tincture we made and I really like how this makes you feel. Heavy body buzz, slight head buzz, last for at least 5 hrs ( longer I'm sure but that's how long I've been buzzed so far) it does take some time for it to kick in like 60-90 min. So give it some time before you dose up again. Very pleasant buzz, not as intense as the dot of CCO was.

My wife enjoys both, depending on the pain level and if she is ready for bed or not. She prefers the CCO about 2 hrs before she wants to sleep and the tincture for pain late afternoon for pain. Hope this info helps others wanting to try things out, Sue is our Gaurdian Angel and has held our hand thru all of this giving us guidance and encouragement and we can not thank her enough. She is an endless source of information and energy and will get you the information you seek or steer you to it.

Everyone on this site we have had the privilege of meeting has given us help, from how to get around on the site to tips to try. Awesome group of folks here and an endless well of knowledge to drink from. Kool Aid :) but the " this is no shit" kind of Kool Aid. Thanks everyone and enjoy your weekend.

p.s. UFC fights were kick ass!!!!

Blessed Buds all

THIS IS WHAT THE REAL WORLD SHOULD LOOK LIKE!! Giving and sharing info/things with each other. Showing appreciation and giving LOVE:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom