Arteekay's Second Grow - Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

I just don't know how you are able to manipulate the PK like that. I think my PK would break, I stare at those pics in amazement.
:goodjob:

She's pretty flexible out at the ends, but I'll admit I still sweat each one. I love the feeling of the pop on a day 12 top, but not so much on what should have been part of the canopy. :)

Looking good Arteekay!

Thanks CM, I'll be by before the end of the night to check up on my favorite pair of growers that aren't two 40+ male curmudgeons.

Autos: Candy Cane 3 is 62, Red Poison is 48, Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 32, Early Miss 3 is 18, and Train Wreck is 3 days old. Temp was 82 today with RH at 48% during lights on, 68 and 56% overnight. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 13-24 inches from their lights.

Photos: Purple Kush is 69 days old (day 6 since flipping to 12/12). Temp is 81 and RH is 40% at the canopy, 82 and 39% at the top, and 68 and 53% overnight. She is 13 inches from her light.

• TW got 750 ml of bubbled tap water (300 ml down her stem, 450 around the outside edge of the pot) at 150 ppm and 5.8 PH @ 67 f
  • Cheryl (AH) got soaked with 75% strength grow nutes (6 liters with 22.5 ml each of DNF Gro A+B and 5 ml of calmag+) at 737 ppm and 5.8 PH @ 67 f
  • PK got soaked with full strength grow nutes, half stregnth calmag (7 liters with 35 ml each of DNF Gro A+B and 4 ml of calmag+) at 590 ppm and 5.8 pH @ 67 f

Seem to have recovered from my hang-over, thank god. Still didn't do shit today though. Ahhh.

Anyway. Onto the girls. We're thinking our third CKS Candy Cane will finish within days of the breeder's schedule, so in about 8 days. She's on flush nutes (per our Lord and Savior Shigs) until the end, which we'll probably drag out a few days to get us to the weekend.

Our first Sweet Seeds Red Poison is supposed to be "eight weeks from seed to harvest". From sprout (not seed) she's also 8 days away from the breeder's schedule. She's won't be ready.

Cheryl, our first CKS Amnesia Haze auto, finally got a heavy defoliation and lollipopping today. I was trying to let her keep her fan leaves for longer than usual, but it's been driving me crazy and today I lost my patience. I'm going to let her go without any ties for a couple of days, she's pretty level anyway and I feel I've been a bit overly aggressive in how far I'm stretching them out early in life.

Our third CKS Early Miss continue to go untied as well, just some branch tucking and organizing for now.

Our first Purple Kush photoperiod is showing a few tiny white hairs, 6 days after flip. Nice.

Family pics:

TW at 3 days (9.60 lbs down from 9.90 yesterday, 11.26 lbs after watering tonight):

Missed her. Jaybiz was working on the structure he's building for her. Didn't see any need to disturb that for a pic of a 3 day old.

She isn't stretching as badly now that she's in the auto tent. That'd be all I'd be trying to show in a pic anyway. :)

EM3 at 18 days (15.98 lbs, down from 18.11 after watering yesterday):

Cheryl (AH) at 32 days (12.63 lbs down from 17.64 yesterday):

RP at 48 days (17.95 lbs, down 24.60 after watering yesterday):

C3 at 62 days (19.69 lbs, down from 25.57 after watering yesterday):

PK at 69 days (17.30 lbs down from 19.05 yesterday, 32.40 lbs after watering tonight:

Back in the tent:

Delightful. :hug:

Cheryl looks naked from the side. From the top, not so bad. You feel better now? :laughtwo:

Delightful. :hug:

Cheryl looks naked from the side. From the top, not so bad. You feel better now? :laughtwo:

A bit, but my lust for her bits continued onto today.

Now, I'm spent.

:rofl:

Hey RTK! I see you have went perpetual eh?! I've definitely got some catching up to do and honestly may not be able to read everything. However, just wanted to stop by and get a peak at the garden. You and JayBiz are still producing georgous plants. See ya soon!

MzSiroz!!

So good to hear from ya. We were starting to get worried. Don't worry at all about catching up, there's way too much here and elsewhere. Just jump back in and take it from here. Then you won't feel so overwhelmed.

For sure let us know if/when you start a new grow and journal, for Sexy B 2.0!!!!

:)

:yahoo:

:party:

June 14 (Tuesday) Update.

Autos: Candy Cane 3 is 63, Red Poison is 49, Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 33, Early Miss 3 is 19, and Train Wreck is 4 days old. Temp was 82 today with RH at 51% during lights on, 68 and 57% overnight. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 13-24 inches from their lights.

Photos: Purple Kush is 70 days old (day 6 since flipping to 12/12). Temp is 80 and RH is 47% at the canopy, 82 and 45% at the top, and 69 and 58% overnight. She is 13 inches from her light.

• RP got soaked with a bit of a flush with half strength bloom nutes (6 liters with 15 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B, 4 ml of GO CaMg+, and .75 g of DNF Bloom Fortifier) at 627 ppm and 5.8 PH @ 66 f
  • C3 got flushed to a liter of so of runoff with weak bloom nutes (6 liters with 7.5 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B) at 343 ppm and 5.8 PH @ 66 f

Our third CKS Early Miss is 7 days since she was topped and wasn't tied down yet. I'd been tucking leaves and branches trying to get her to approximately where I wanted her, but tonight she got her first ties. Unfortunately a few of her fan leaves have turned around on me, making her look pretty lopsided right now. Ah well, no harm done in the end I'm sure. She also lost the first node of branches on each of the three main branches off the stem. They are always a problem later, so I'd rather she get that growth out farther towards the ends.

Cheryl, our first CKS Amnesia Haze, lost a bunch more of her lower fan leaves and another half dozen tops that were below the imaginary line I drew in my head. I've been far too lax on removals for the last couple, that gets corrected starting with her.

Our first Purple Kush got her branches tucked a bit more. She's finally starting to use up some water. :)

Family pics:

TW at 4 days (10.44 lbs, down from 11.26 after watering yesterday):

EM3 at 19 days (14.17 lbs, down from 15.98 yesterday):

Cheryl (AH) at 33 days (20.67 lbs, down from 25.33 yesterday):

Didn't like that gap on the right side, needs re-adjustment. The top down view is crucial to seeing how they actually look.

RP at 49 days (13.88 lbs down from 17.95 yesterday, 26.16 lbs after watering tonight):

Couldn't take how floppy the top that I lost control of is. So she got wired to another branch and pulled over quite a bit. Much more stable, and far more level as well. Guess I have her back under some control. :)

C3 at 63 days (14.55 lbs down from 19.69 yesterday, 25.73 lbs after watering tonight):

PK at 70 days, 6 days from flip (30.10 lbs, down from 32.40 after watering yesterday):

Back in the tent:

I love looking at the family pics and it is cool to see all the plants at different stages. Do you guys think will try some cloning or making your own strain?

I love the stages, when one of our cohorts asks how old they all are, I only have to remember the youngest, then add two weeks as ya go up in size and maturity.

I really can't see us making our own strain any time soon, there's just too many existing strains I still need (ok, want) to try. I can see us getting into cloning, once we upsize out of these tents.

June 15 (Wednesday) Update.

Autos: Candy Cane 3 is 64, Red Poison is 50, Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 34, Early Miss 3 is 20, and Train Wreck is 5 days old. Temp peaked at 83 today with RH at 51% during lights on, 69 and 63% overnight. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 13-24 inches from their lights.

Photos: Purple Kush is 71 days old (day 7 since flipping to 12/12). Temp peaked at 81 and RH is 45% at the canopy, 81 and 44% at the top, and 69 and 63% overnight. She is 13 inches from her main light.

• TW got approximately 450 ml of bubbled tap water at 152 ppm and 5.8 PH @ 67 f

Nobody but our first Train Wreck needed anything today. Woot. Jaybiz worked on the framework the little sprout will get around her airpot. We discussed making it modular, with two distinct stages. Until they are well outside the perimeter of the pot, it'll have a grid like Purple Kush's scrog, but only over the pot itself and I'll only run string where I want it to run. Once they get long enough we'll remove the training and replace the framework with a 30 or so inch by 12 or 14 inch (whatever the air pot, I forget) structure that I can really stretch them out into. We'll see how we both make out; him building it, me actually training a girl with it.

We'll see.

Family pics:

TW at 5 days (10.09 lbs down from 10.44 yesterday, forgot to weigh her after. Doesn't really matter this early anyway...):

EM3 at 20 days (12.32 lbs, down from 14.17 yesterday):

Cheryl (AH) at 34 days (14.60 lbs, down from 20.67 yesterday) She'll be bone dry tomorrow, but she hasn't had a drought yet. She'll survive:

RP at 50 days (20.95 lbs, down from 26.16 after watering yesterday):

C3 at 64 days (20.45 lbs, down from 25.73 after watering yesterday):

PK at 71 days, 7 days from flip (27.04 lbs, down from 30.10 yesterday): Three pounds in a day, her high mark so far. (

Back in the tent:

Oooo..... It's a good sign that the PK's taking up more water. You have established the rootball. Well done. :bravo:

When I start back up I need to run the frostiest and most potent autos I can. May I ask, what have been your most resinous strains to date?

Oooo..... It's a good sign that the PK's taking up more water. You have established the rootball. Well done. :bravo:

When I start back up I need to run the frostiest and most potent autos I can. May I ask, what have been your most resinous strains to date?
Great question. I would like to know too, both photo and auto. I'm getting beans now and I'm back starting on Friday. I'll do a 400w bare bulb summer grow. Small but powerful plants wanted.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I've forgotten to specifically mention that we added the unused 200w CFL we originally started with back into operation in her tent. Can't hurt to add a bit more light, and heat, to this tent. It's consistently been 5 degrees below where I'd prefer her to be. Doesn't hurt that she's finally starting to bush out either. :)

Thanks Sue.

SweetSue's Joyful Re-Return, can not WAIT to watch that unfold! It'll be two dozen pages in 48 hours. :)

We still haven't grown more than a dozen auto strains, and most are from CKS. Jaybiz loves the Revolver, and the Early Miss has been a crowd favorite. That said, the best comments on potency have come from the DDA, and the freebie seed we got with our first order of DDA seeds, a Lemon Skunk auto from Canuk Seeds, through a seed bank that is recently no longer a sponsor. Jaybiz ordered 5 more the same day we harvested it. We'll be popping another one soon, next up is another DDA, but after that it's very likely next.

Gotta have that color in the tent, via DDA or RPA, all the time. :)

Great question. I would like to know too, both photo and auto. I'm getting beans now and I'm back starting on Friday. I'll do a 400w bare bulb summer grow. Small but powerful plants wanted.

Cheers

We've only got anything approaching a wide experience with autos, but I'll for sure be watching to see what you come up with. I've gotta get over to your show again, been far too long. Good to see ya bud.

I'm starting with some 9lbs hammer cuts here on Friday, I also have 5 Gorilla glue beans but there regular. Thanks for your input, I'll only grow what I've seen and your show is one of the best on this site.

Cheers

Hey Sue, thanks for you can just tell me yourself to post.. I'd likely listen to you before rtk anyway ;)

I'm also going to weigh in on my favorite strains so far. Without question the Canucks seeds lemon skunk is my favourite. Close second by CCK Early miss and then Revolver.

They all have been very good though. Much better than most of the stuff you buy on the street.

Hey Sue, thanks for you can just tell me yourself to post.. I'd likely listen to you before rtk anyway ;)

I'm also going to weigh in on my favorite strains so far. Without question the Canucks seeds lemon skunk is my favourite. Close second by CCK Early miss and then Revolver.

They all have been very good though. Much better than most of the stuff you buy on the street.

Thanks Jay. I felt bad that arteekay was getting all the reps. :laughtwo:

The Lemon Skunk for sure. That one'd get a great oil pull. I appreciate your input. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom