Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Ok friend I'm going into week 7 of flower tomorrow. Big plant looks good and happy however I don't have the funky loud smell. Up close it stinks like a diesel car engine. O is this plant gonna be fire for consumption. Lol is it gonna help my friends with his pain our its they're any way to tell

Just to be clear, you're advising J to clean the tent/grow space in that way, yes?

Yeah or whatever will kill the pollen off after harvest just incase any pollen is hanging about so he doesn't impregnate his next batch by mistake. This grow I personally don't think he has any worries... Late flowering nanners are pretty common it's just the plants last defense to produce offspring. But by then it's pretty much to late to do hardly any damage much better off letting the plants finish... I freaked out and chopped early on my plant that had them and looking back it was pretty foolish but I didn't have seeds and the bud was pretty mature as it was thankfully.

Guys I have a huge important question I noticed this the other day and don't know what it means or what it is
420-magazine-mobile165708449.jpg
420-magazine-mobile952437461.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1876899705.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1550018202.jpg
THERE only on the top colas please get back to me if anyone has any idea what these are
420-magazine-mobile1104279270.jpg
these are my tricombs btw this is end of week 5 of flower

Hey guys back on a new day after plucking all those nanners here's what I got
420-magazine-mobile1945877683.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2064328869.jpg
420-magazine-mobile792713339.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1070910282.jpg
used tweezers to get them out of the plant
420-magazine-mobile1883288222.jpg
420-magazine-mobile213718363.jpg
here she is in all her glory after the nanners were removed. QUESTION!?–– if I remove the nanners could they still come back? Also nanners aren't terrible people just don't like that they take away from production of thc right?
420-magazine-mobile1838788395.jpg
other then that I'm getting back on track I've had one other plant but it ended up being male from a ba seed so this my first time in the flowering stage def got veg down now I'm trying to tackle the flower part.

You think watering for 15 min 6 times a day sounds fine for my 32 Train Wreck clones? Been quite a while since I did hydro. They're in clay pellets

420-magazine-mobile1760504650.jpg

Jdub95 you have a mighty fine looking plant there ... dont worry to much about the nanners, many strains do that in late flower, the chance is higher when leaving her go very long (some ppl like the ambers)
In general the nanners if they are fertile in the first place are to late to allow seeds to develop in most cases, maybe you'll get a few underdeveloped seeds but they shouldnt really harm the quality of the smoke.
Just keep a close eye on them should new ones sprout ...you should be fine ;)

Ok friend I'm going into week 7 of flower tomorrow. Big plant looks good and happy however I don't have the funky loud smell. Up close it stinks like a diesel car engine. O is this plant gonna be fire for consumption. Lol is it gonna help my friends with his pain our its they're any way to tell

smell is a lot stronger when humidity is high and also smell is no indication of potency
ive had weed that smelled plain but knocked me off my socks and ive had herb that smelled and tasted amazing but wasnt all that strong...
also ive read that cannabis plants can give of a strong odor around the moment when they are getting thirsty
some strains are known for their discrete smell during the flowerperiod like Northern lights
There is evidence and i also believe that terpenes, which are responsible for the taste and smell of cannabis, interact on how our body reacts to THC and CBD, look at how different sativa and indica are in terms of high how can this be when both CBD and THC are molecular the same in both plants ...? still alot of research is needed into the interaction of terpenes and its medical effects...

if you really want a good impression of its aromas rub a sugarleaf gently between your fingers and smell your fingers thats what i do to get a good idea of aromas ... its often very different from what she spreads in the air

Anyone have a recommendation in where you can even find regular blue dream seeds. I've searched the internet and apparently there allot like a unicorn. Pretty rare

Anyone have a recommendation in where you can even find regular blue dream seeds. I've searched the internet and apparently there allot like a unicorn. Pretty rare

thats a unicorn created by Humboldt seeds Org. ... they dont sell regular BD seeds ... so if you find them they are copies by default but still everyone can approach the original by crossing BB with Haze ... but unless you use the exact same lineage of parent plants (the ones HSO has) it will always be an approximation of the original plant ...

I have been reading allot about Dream, my main reason for wanting that strain is the yield, I'm new to indoor growing but I am a beast oiyside, they produce wonderfully outside they say. Thanks for your input, you never know till you ask

Jdub95 you have a mighty fine looking plant there ... dont worry to much about the nanners, many strains do that in late flower, the chance is higher when leaving her go very long (some ppl like the ambers)
In general the nanners if they are fertile in the first place are to late to allow seeds to develop in most cases, maybe you'll get a few underdeveloped seeds but they shouldnt really harm the quality of the smoke.
Just keep a close eye on them should new ones sprout ...you should be fine ;)

Thanks I've kind of lost track of time but I have a scope so I'll keep checking for tricombs when would you recommend I start the flush for my plant––2 things maybe when all the long clear hairs turn brown and /or when I first start to see cloudy tricombs here and there

Thanks I’ve kind of lost track of time but I have a scope so I’ll keep checking for tricombs when would you recommend I start the flush for my plant——2 things maybe when all the long clear hairs turn brown and /or when I first start to see cloudy tricombs here and there

keep feeding it plenty P and K (in a sensible way of course) its now that they need it most ... flush if done right will turn the plant yellow in a few days ... so flush a few days before you plan to harvest ...?

Well now I've got another stupid question for y'all fine people. I bought me 80 bucks of seeds from one of our sponsors. They are very small seeds, I've had 3 trying to sprout for 4 days. I'm using sandwich baggy and a heating pad. I've started hundreds just like this, however I've never seen seeds this small, also never had any feminised seeds. Does it usually take longer with small our feminised seeds. Grant it I'm not complaining if I get 1 to sprout I'll have my money back. Just curious to see what y'all have experienced. Thanks in advance

Well now I've got another stupid question for y'all fine people. I bought me 80 bucks of seeds from one of our sponsors. They are very small seeds, I've had 3 trying to sprout for 4 days. I'm using sandwich baggy and a heating pad. I've started hundreds just like this, however I've never seen seeds this small, also never had any feminised seeds. Does it usually take longer with small our feminised seeds. Grant it I'm not complaining if I get 1 to sprout I'll have my money back. Just curious to see what y'all have experienced. Thanks in advance

They can be rather small... My special queen was a tiny tiny seed when I got her I remember thinking the same thing. she did sprout though regardless of size she was mature.

That's really good to know, my current plants are ask bag seed bigger than a okra seed, I did receive a random seed as a bonus that was nice size. It was a Blueberry OG, I'm saving it for outside this spring though.

Depends on genetics in my experience

I'm not a cannabis user for another few weeks. My only experience I have its growing with my father in law. We used the same seeds. For years and years. I wanna try some of these strains I've read about on here. Any strains you recommend KingJoe.

I'm not a cannabis user for another few weeks. My only experience I have its growing with my father in law. We used the same seeds. For years and years. I wanna try some of these strains I've read about on here. Any strains you recommend KingJoe.

I try crop king seeds myself to start they have a great germination rate for noobs .

If you want I'd recommend a journal . I will take a front tow seat and help .

You plan on tent led what mediums
Get a ppm meter and ph meter.

But I like candy cane auto flower from crop long seeds . Very good strain you can top it's wellit recovers well. Likes lst. And tough Genetics.

But in all honestly what are your looking for medicinally? More inflammation or pain relief remember. When choosing a strain few things

Indica or sativa do you have room for more sativa.

Cbd targets inflammation thc pain

White widow and northern lights are good strains as well strong smoke and resilient.

Does that help

420-magazine-mobile1479673375.jpg

420-magazine-mobile242924516.jpg

Grabbed link
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know

Back
Top Bottom