Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

No sadly it doesn’t, will check them out tho as that would be handy. Although think it would be running most of the time to be honest.

My oil heater is on a controller and it’s awesome.

Yeh may switch my light schedule over, my only reservation is were on a flight path of helicopters and they fly more often at night .

Yeah, I get you on the helicopters. They make me nervous when they're around.
But in all honesty, your not using enough energy to show up to them.
For example, take that oil filled radiator, what is it 1.5 kw?-2kw?..loads of people use them at night in thier houses, the heat signature from that is far bigger than your lights.everyone would be busted thet used a radiator. Its good to be wary but quite honestly I bet my butt cheeks give off more heat.
You'll be sound giek.

For example, take that oil filled radiator, what is it 1.5 kw?-2kw?..loads of people use them at night in thier houses, the heat signature from that is far bigger than your lights.everyone would be busted thet used a radiator. Its good to be wary but quite honestly I bet my butt cheeks give off more heat.
You'll be sound giek.
Perfect I'm only using 1k but I just hate the helis they make me nervous too.

420-magazine-mobile558083423.jpg

Anyone know what leaf tips curling up means ?

420-magazine-mobile558083423.jpg

Anyone know what leaf tips curling up means ?

What are your temps and humidity at? Have you checked for pest? But that's usually downwards I'm sure .

You'll be sound giek.

Yeh 2kw so not much power to it. That's good to know as I do get concerned when there overhead. And I did think that as my LED light doesn't get very hot at all with the fan system it has (1x 600w I'm using). So was hoping it wouldn't be enough to flag it up but wasn't completely sure. .

I am curious to know how you growers in the city, or for that matter anywhere there is strict enforcement or penalties, dispose of things like leaves from defoliating and such and the remains of harvested plants. I just defoled mine, almost 150 leaves and they truly stink! Fortunately I live in the country and have a woodstove for a little late night bonfire or could just throw them in the woods etc. What do you do?

Ph 6.2 and ppm slightly high at 1300 early flower which I'm going to bring down to 850 before the next bloom feed. Do you think it could be that?

Yeah maybe your killing your plant with too high nutes back off and report back bud?

I am curious to know how you growers in the city, or for that matter anywhere there is strict enforcement or penalties, dispose of things like leaves from defoliating and such and the remains of harvested plants. I just defoled mine, almost 150 leaves and they truly stink! Fortunately I live in the country and have a woodstove for a little late night bonfire or could just throw them in the woods etc. What do you do?
Vermicompost it all

Woke up this morning to see my leaves are drooping a little bit, two days ago I did a rather major defoliation and changed my light over to flower. This is a Kings Kush CBD plant, also an Auto. I know the Autos don't like to be screwed around with, just looking for a little input as to something I may have forgotten. I have watered using pH 6.5 water this morning.
420-magazine-mobile420563556.jpg

Yeah or whatever will kill the pollen off after harvest just incase any pollen is hanging about so he doesn't impregnate his next batch by mistake. This grow I personally don't think he has any worries... Late flowering nanners are pretty common it's just the plants last defense to produce offspring. But by then it's pretty much to late to do hardly any damage much better off letting the plants finish... I freaked out and chopped early on my plant that had them and looking back it was pretty foolish but I didn't have seeds and the bud was pretty mature as it was thankfully.

I had the same experience with my first tent grow. Must of been late nanners cause not too many seeds.
Happy Turkey Day 420

Back
Top Bottom