Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

420-magazine-mobile1702532713.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1312969329.jpg

Over fed my plants about 2 weeks ago now and 3 look better but the other 3 look the same or worse. Using fox farm nutes, probably 2 months into veg from seed (quite a few issues getting them dialed in slowed growth). I'd like to flower them ASAP but was going to wait until they recovered. Any advice appreciated, googled my problem but couldn't find anything. Thank you

I try crop king seeds myself to start they have a great germination rate for noobs .

If you want I'd recommend a journal . I will take a front tow seat and help .

You plan on tent led what mediums
Get a ppm meter and ph meter.

But I like candy cane auto flower from crop long seeds . Very good strain you can top it's wellit recovers well. Likes lst. And tough Genetics.

But in all honestly what are your looking for medicinally? More inflammation or pain relief remember. When choosing a strain few things

Indica or sativa do you have room for more sativa.

Cbd targets inflammation thc pain

White widow and northern lights are good strains as well strong smoke and resilient.

Does that help

420-magazine-mobile1479673375.jpg

420-magazine-mobile242924516.jpg

Grabbed link
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
Im going to start a journal, I've got a bigbud auto and a northern light auto sprouting I have a friend with cancer and he can't afford his meds all the time. Its rectual so it extremely painful. So yes pain relief and something that will calm his old ass down.

420-magazine-mobile1702532713.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1312969329.jpg

Over fed my plants about 2 weeks ago now and 3 look better but the other 3 look the same or worse. Using fox farm nutes, probably 2 months into veg from seed (quite a few issues getting them dialed in slowed growth). I'd like to flower them ASAP but was going to wait until they recovered. Any advice appreciated, googled my problem but couldn't find anything. Thank you
They definitely look over watered but have you louped them for bugs....if you over watered once two weeks ago they should have bounced back within a day or two. How is you soil temp and aeration. It definitely looks like a root issue to me and I understand the urgency to want to flower sooner rather than later but you really should wait till they recover. It's a lot easier and a lot less stressful to correct an issue in veg as opposed to flower

Twice a week roughly but I believe it was overnuting, I didn't give them any more water than normal. I watered them without any nutes a few days ago but 3/6 still look rough. I will loupe for bugs tomorrow

Hey does anybody know of a journal that somebody had success starting seedlings with an LED?

Hey does anybody know of a journal that somebody had success starting seedlings with an LED?
All my journals I guess. I always start everything under led. I only grow with leds

Hello y'all. I have a question regarding making BSO. Does anyone use any of those Nuwave induction plates that they sell on TV?
Seems like it would be the obvious choice, seeing as its electric and it has the temperature controls built right into the unit.
Would love to hear any info about these and if anyone has figured out a way to incorporate that technology into a live rosin press?
-Thanks

Hello y'all. I have a question regarding making BSO. Does anyone use any of those Nuwave induction plates that they sell on TV?
Seems like it would be the obvious choice, seeing as its electric and it has the temperature controls built right into the unit.
Would love to hear any info about these and if anyone has figured out a way to incorporate that technology into a live rosin press?
-Thanks
Hey there! Just wanted to kindly remind you that butane hash oil is a topic banned from discussion here due to the high volitilty of the process and for liability issues (I assume) as well.

Sorry to be a bummer. Just don't want you to have to get a message from an admin.

Ik folks I just got through a huge curve bayy, my sick friend is being moved to assisted living therefore my entire operation had been moved to my not so well insulated garage. My wife won't allow them in the house at all and bitching about then being there to start with. I plan to dry then in my small tent, Do I need exhaust fans during drying. I know I'll need indirect air but was wandering about exhaust.

Tmtmtll. . I suggest moving the wife to the garage and the plants to the living room!..only joking (I think).

Sorry to hear of your friend, I hope they are comfortable.

As to the exhaust, it will control the smell with a filter, if that is important.if u do use one it doesn't have to be strong.a little air movement is good but not directly on the plants.

Hey guys. Humidity question. So being winter and temps outside varying from 0c to 10c. I'm having some high humidity issues in my grow room.

In the tent it's ranging from 50% to 60%. Outside the tent ranges from 60% to 70%.

I've got a dehumidifier on its way (electric one). And I have already put those basic dehumidifier bags around the inside of the tent.

My plants look awesome and don't appear to be suffering any health problems. But I've just turned them over to flower so the last thing I want is Mold.

Is 60% humidity ok? Or do I need to be panicking?

The electric dehumidifier should help a bit more. And during the day I have a window open to try and create airflow. Although when it's 3c or less I keep it closed as it gets too cold, but there are a couple of passive intake vents in the walls.

Temps inside the tent range from 16c at night, and 20/25c during the day when there lights are on.

Temps in the room keep around 18c all the time as I have a oil heater with thermostat so I can keep a steady temp.

Hey guys. Humidity question. So being winter and temps outside varying from 0c to 10c. I’m having some high humidity issues in my grow room.

In the tent it’s ranging from 50% to 60%. Outside the tent ranges from 60% to 70%.

I’ve got a dehumidifier on its way (electric one). And I have already put those basic dehumidifier bags around the inside of the tent.

My plants look awesome and don’t appear to be suffering any health problems. But I’ve just turned them over to flower so the last thing I want is Mold.

Is 60% humidity ok? Or do I need to be panicking?

The electric dehumidifier should help a bit more. And during the day I have a window open to try and create airflow. Although when it’s 3c or less I keep it closed as it gets too cold, but there are a couple of passive intake vents in the walls.

Temps inside the tent range from 16c at night, and 20/25c during the day when there lights are on.

Temps in the room keep around 18c all the time as I have a oil heater with thermostat so I can keep a steady temp.

Hi geek, if you only just gone into flower you more than alright. The humidity is only a concern when you're in late flower when you have dense buds. Your de humidifier will be around by then..lots of air movement and extraction helps also.

Regarding temperature, you got most things well dialled in, but 16° is a little low..myself personally, I only allow the temp to drop to 20° lights off, 25° lights on.

Hi geek, if you only just gone into flower you more than alright. The humidity is only a concern when you're in late flower when you have dense buds. Your de humidifier will be around by then..lots of air movement and extraction helps also.

Regarding temperature, you got most things well dialled in, but 16° is a little low..myself personally, I only allow the temp to drop to 20° lights off, 25° lights on.

Defiantly trying to keep air moving around everywhere. Inside the tent I have 2x 7-inch fans+ I have a intake fan, and extraction fan with carbon filter.

Do you think it would be ok to put the electric dehumidifier in the tent sometimes?

Ah ok will turn the heating up a bit at night, it's cause I have my lights off at night so relying on the oil heater to keep things warm.

Defiantly trying to keep air moving around everywhere. Inside the tent I have 2x 7-inch fans+ I have a intake fan, and extraction fan with carbon filter.

Do you think it would be ok to put the electric dehumidifier in the tent sometimes?

Ah ok will turn the heating up a bit at night, it’s cause I have my lights off at night so relying on the oil heater to keep things warm.

Putting the dehumidifier in the tent is a good option, just watch for any light displays, power lights on the device.you dont want a light source coming from it when your grow light is off.

Oil heater is my option too.
I use a INKBIRD temp controller for accurate heating . they're cheap.

Putting the dehumidifier in the tent is a good option, just watch for any light displays, power lights on the device.you dont want a light source coming from it when your grow light is off.

Oil heater is my option too.
I use a INKBIRD temp controller for accurate heating . they're cheap.

Kool I'll do that then, I'll plug it into my timer so it goes off when the lights do when it's inside the tent.

It's mainly the humidity I'm concerned over when they start making buds. But will try to get it under control more before then. Think I've got a week or two before buds appear.

Kool I’ll do that then, I’ll plug it into my timer so it goes off when the lights do when it’s inside the tent.

It’s mainly the humidity I’m concerned over when they start making buds. But will try to get it under control more before then. Think I’ve got a week or two before buds appear.

One idea spie.
You could try having your lights run through the night time, lights off during the day.
This will go a long way to equalise your temperature fluctuations.

Also doesn't your de humidifier turn on and off automatically when it's needed?
If not INKBIRD do a humidity controller. .check them on the Internet shopping site, they're cheap but so accurate and well made.

One idea spie.
You could try having your lights run through the night time, lights off during the day.

If not INKBIRD do a humidity controller. .check them on the Internet shopping site, they're cheap but so accurate and well made.

No sadly it doesn't, will check them out tho as that would be handy. Although think it would be running most of the time to be honest.

My oil heater is on a controller and it's awesome.

Yeh may switch my light schedule over, my only reservation is were on a flight path of helicopters and they fly more often at night .

One idea spie.

Yes and not to mention it is off peak I believe so it's not as noticable at night in the winter as it's cold as well so the if heat dissipates upwards the helis wont notice. Not that I'm advising illegal growth as I have a license and it's state legal but the helis could be dea which doesnt like the state laws so I use allot of mylar especially on walls and celings.

Not to mention I just had a light basicly melt a bulb and smoke you want to have your light cycle only on when your home period so night time is ideal. And the cold helps with AC as I pull cold air in
And the room wasn't more than 10 degrees hotter than outside so I am 100% advocating night time cycles for 18/6 and 12/12 if done correctly they can be off by work time in am and on at 6 pm etc.

Back
Top Bottom