Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Hey everyone. Just a quick question. Are these pollen sacs or individual seeds? I've never seen this before and I'm new at growing. This is a Feminized white widow seed.
420-magazine-mobile353158411.jpg

sounds like algae slimy moist and green ... they will go away when dry out

Yeah bought some z7 should be here in a week or so will post for a ratio per gallon I'll need to know how to work with it .

Thanks for reaching out .

Hello all. I don't seem to have a good success rate of replies on here but here is another.

I'm growing dwc but want to change. My air pump is too noisy. My question is if I did ebb n flow would I still need to oxygenate the water? And are the water pumps loud?
I may just have to hand water it but I'd like an automatic system. Any suggestions? Cheers.

Hello all. I don't seem to have a good success rate of replies on here but here is another.

I'm growing dwc but want to change. My air pump is too noisy. My question is if I did ebb n flow would I still need to oxygenate the water? And are the water pumps loud?
I may just have to hand water it but I'd like an automatic system. Any suggestions? Cheers.
Yes you would as oxygen helps in many ways. Proving oxygen itself helps the plant or plants. Oxygen also helps to mix your nutes without using the dirty old spoon etc. The less you have to play with the water with things the less chances of contamination. I would continue using air stones to add oxygen. Remember the less water moves around the more stagnet the water becomes. You don't want that because your resume Wil become static and you'll be doing more rez changes a week

I would say yes most dwc ebb and flow drip are require pumps I believe . Is there anyway you can maybe make a box with staples and egg cartons to build around it to make it more sound proofed? Sorry can help you there more man .

I would say yes most dwc ebb and flow drip are require pumps I believe . Is there anyway you can maybe make a box with staples and egg cartons to build around it to make it more sound proofed? Sorry can help you there more man .
You could do that but keep in mind that the air pump needs to breathe and so forth. If you block it up too much you'll overheat the pump and fry it out

Yes you would as oxygen helps in many ways. Proving oxygen itself helps the plant or plants. Oxygen also helps to mix your nutes without using the dirty old spoon etc. The less you have to play with the water with things the less chances of contamination. I would continue using air stones to add oxygen. Remember the less water moves around the more stagnet the water becomes. You don't want that because your resume Wil become static and you'll be doing more rez changes a week
Thanks angel. Would you suggest hand watering in clay is a better option than ebb n flow without air supply? Air pumps are just too loud to keep my grow on the DL. It's a shame as I've gotten on with DWC

You could do that but keep in mind that the air pump needs to breathe and so forth. If you block it up too much you'll overheat the pump and fry it out

Cool so maybe keep a fan blowing around unit .

I'm not sure quite the terms are so I'm a little confused. Any suggestions of quite hydro systems. Hand watering may be my best option.

A million thanks

Thanks angel. Would you suggest hand watering in clay is a better option than ebb n flow without air supply? Air pumps are just too loud to keep my grow on the DL. It's a shame as I've gotten on with DWC
I have grown In various ways and I love the ebb and flow. Your next bet would be soil or coco growing. Soil happens to be an area I do exceptionally well in. Your set up sounds good though. Is there any way I could urge you to continue the grow the way you are now? Is your pump on the floor?

I have grown In various ways and I love the ebb and flow. Your next bet would be soil or coco growing. Soil happens to be an area I do exceptionally well in. Your set up sounds good though. Is there any way I could urge you to continue the grow the way you are now? Is your pump on the floor?
It's raised by folded towel and foam. But it's actually the sound hitting the walls and floors make the vibrations rather than direct contact. I'm trying to be as secretive as possible and soil and Coco would require to much foot traffic. I'm moving in the summer so I may just need to put it on hold or do Coco untill then grrrr..

Keep rocking :)

I'm not sure quite the terms are so I'm a little confused. Any suggestions of quite hydro systems. Hand watering may be my best option.

A million thanks

I love coco man
Week three start of veg and I hand feed myself .
Good workout but I like how personal I can be with them.
420-magazine-mobile1646584708.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1189881295.jpg
420-magazine-mobile847581223.jpg
420-magazine-mobile356663929.jpg

Currently growing right now headband or aka sour kush /f2
Feed every day in coco .

Any questions I can help you out get going let me know that's what this app is for to help one another and make each other better and promote awareness ...

Back
Top Bottom