Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

It's raised by folded towel and foam. But it's actually the sound hitting the walls and floors make the vibrations rather than direct contact. I'm trying to be as secretive as possible and soil and Coco would require to much foot traffic. I'm moving in the summer so I may just need to put it on hold or do Coco untill then grrrr..

Keep rocking :)
Hang it by the power cord and let it hang away from walls and flooring. It won't hurt anything and it will just dangle. I have been doing this instead of the old pillow trick because I keep running out of room lol. Besides it's recommended to have your pump higher then the container that it's pumping anyways

I love coco man
Week three start of veg and I hand feed myself .
Good workout but I like how personal I can be with them.
420-magazine-mobile1646584708.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1189881295.jpg
420-magazine-mobile847581223.jpg
420-magazine-mobile356663929.jpg

Currently growing right now headband or aka sour kush /f2
Feed every day in coco .

Any questions I can help you out get going let me know that's what this app is for to help one another and make each other better and promote awareness ...
I would be interested to give it a go. Have you got a journal? This place is my favourite source of information. It why I came here, then I created a journal to give back. Do you always hadlnd feed?
Peace x

I would be interested to give it a go. Have you got a journal? This place is my favourite source of information. It why I came here, then I created a journal to give back. Do you always hadlnd feed?
Peace x

Yeah bud jump on over ask as much as you want buddy.

Here is link save ya time
King's Headband 818 - Indoor - Coco - Winter Grow
King's Headband 818 - Indoor - Coco - Winter Grow

And yes I feed manually everyday day on coco.

Hang it by the power cord and let it hang away from walls and flooring. It won't hurt anything and it will just dangle. I have been doing this instead of the old pillow trick because I keep running out of room lol. Besides it's recommended to have your pump higher then the container that it's pumping anyways
I'll give this a go. I could put it in my tent as well but I don't want warm air in my nute. I was thinking about getting some bungies.

Peace x
Hey Joe you know you could set up an irrigation line to top feed once a day, once a week, once a year even lol. That's a little extreme but it's possible

I'll give this a go. I could put it in my tent as well but I don't want warm air in my nute. I was thinking about getting some bungies.
That would work perfectly. That's a great idea. I never thought about using them I just used the power cord and wrapped it around the top bar of my tent. Thus idea is a good one lol. Why didn't I think about that?

Here's a second one I found, I'm realizing that I've way more reading than unimagined. :rofl:
This one is concerning curing processes..

If your taking about quick drying the few buds you've clipped. Then you just stick them in a paper bag for a couple days opening it up for fresh air every now and then. Taste won't be what you want it but it's smoke nonetheless.

If we're taking dull on harvest drying process, then once you've clipped them and trimmed it up. I hang them up on a string by the stems or clothespin. Ideal Humidity is 60%, anything below 50% and you'll dry too fast and get poor taste and aroma. Over 70% you're running the risk of getting mold. So if you have a way of controlling Humidity then you're golden. It should take at least 5 days to dry enough to where you can hear the "snap" of the stems when you bend it to break it. This is when you know it's time for the jars. Once in the jars, simply burp the jars everyday and enjoy the cured buds at your leisure.
Hope that helps...

Stinky Snid
:green_heart:Cheers
I have placed a small bud on a piece of paper on top on a t-5 lamp ballast area on one of my lights. About a day till you can try it out.

From the airstone bucket I use a smaller bucket or pitcher depending on the pants intake. If you want to keep the nutrient solution for a couple days and mix more at a time to be more efficient. Then it's advisable to put an air stone in the solution aswell. This will keep the the solution stirred and oxygenated.
But if your like me, I just use a pitcher to transfer to a smaller bucket, mix my solution and feed my plants immediately. This way all the oxygen is still in the water. (putting an stone in the solution will dirty the Stone and require cleaning to prevent algae)
I'm not sure how fast the oxygen escapes the water naturally. Hope that was sufficient info to get my point across. Glad to help, let me know if there's anything else...

Stinky Snid
:green_heart:Cheers
Water is always oxgenated because it's 2 parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen. How ever oxygen bubbles are different I believe and if you want it to stay oxgenated with microscopic bubbles of air then u must never stop with the air stone.

I have grown In various ways and I love the ebb and flow. Your next bet would be soil or coco growing. Soil happens to be an area I do exceptionally well in. Your set up sounds good though. Is there any way I could urge you to continue the grow the way you are now? Is your pump on the floor?
Insulate the air pump from anything by placing it on a piece of thick carpet like shaggy carpet. Just put the bottom side up so you don't choke the air pump when u place it on the carpet it should no longer be able to be heard unless your beside it.

Hey Joe you know you could set up an irrigation line to top feed once a day, once a week, once a year even lol. That's a little extreme but it's possible

I want to look ok into that soon but then I would need to flood table I think correct ?

I moved from dwc to hempy because i needed a quiet set-up for awhile and i am loving it. The growth rate is almost as fast as dwc plus no noise and i use less water/nutes per week, so save a few pennies here and there.
Im digging out my submersible pumps and drip rings to get a little automation going.
When we move, i may get out the buckets again but i will definitely keep a hempy garden going.

I moved from dwc to hempy because i needed a quiet set-up for awhile and i am loving it. The growth rate is almost as fast as dwc plus no noise and i use less water/nutes per week, so save a few pennies here and there.
Im digging out my submersible pumps and drip rings to get a little automation going.
When we move, i may get out the buckets again but i will definitely keep a hempy garden going.

Do you have a journal on your hempy grow? I am interested in this method but after I filled a bucket with perlite, I got too nervous and went back to coco (which I love, but was curious about the hempy and still want to try it)

:thanks:

Unfortunately i do not... But check out the Hempy Headquarters thread. You'll meet some of 420s hempy growers and can ask questions there. I tried coco first and had a horrible time of it. This perlite grow has been breeze easy tho. This is my GSC from Feminised Seeds after 4 weeks of veg and 1.5 weeks of 12/12.
420-magazine-mobile622959322.jpg

Thats about a 3gal trash can and you can see the lighter for size reference.

Do you have a journal on your hempy grow? I am interested in this method but after I filled a bucket with perlite, I got too nervous and went back to coco (which I love, but was curious about the hempy and still want to try it)

:thanks:
Yeah I think so. I'm in hempy too GT. Your welcome to swing by!

Just saw lazs post nvm guess not. But posts a lot in hempy HQ. Good group of growers there! A lot of them grow doc buds kit too.

I know I probably made a mistake but I had to take down my operation it get a divorce. I'm moving my set up to my farmhand house. But I wanna thank rank and every one of you for all the help with my first indoor grow. Im happy with it.
420-magazine-mobile446758628.jpg

Back
Top Bottom