Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Man the more I hear about ph this ph that. God I'm so thankful I work with advance nutrients lol

Penny for thought kinda thing .

Lol advanced nutrients and Nuke Juice are both ph perfect I don't even use my ph pen any more, lol. Def looks like calcium. Doubt the ffof will be enough by itself under an led. Try giving her some calmag and I'll assume your ph is running a tad low, go with 1-2ml per liter and water to runoff with ph at 6.9 and smoke a joint. Should help .

Lol advanced nutrients and Nuke Juice are both ph perfect I don't even use my ph pen any more, lol. Def looks like calcium. Doubt the ffof will be enough by itself under an led. Try giving her some calmag and I'll assume your ph is running a tad low, go with 1-2ml per liter and water to runoff with ph at 6.9 and smoke a joint. Should help .

Well said brotha .

I'll give the Cal mag a shot and see if I can straighten this thing out. I've never had problems this early, so it's been bugging the hell out of me. I have even thought about giving up on this plant and starting over, but I figured I would ask here before I do that. Everyone here has always been helpful and I appreciate that. I was going to start a journal for this grow, but I have just been too busy to do it.

If you ever get the time, it's well worth the effort. Even if you just want to look back to see how you fixed a problem, and others can weigh in and help you out. It greatly increases the learning curve. Don't give up brother, these plants are resilient and she will bounce back if you give her a little tlc .

Yeah I had a journal for my last little grow, which sadly was abandoned due to a crazy ex-gf destroying my phone and calling the cops on me. Which was just a bunch of drama because I have my medical card through the state and it's all perfectly legal. But with this little plant having issues, I downloaded the app again and here I am..

I'll give the Cal mag a shot and see if I can straighten this thing out. I've never had problems this early, so it's been bugging the hell out of me. I have even thought about giving up on this plant and starting over, but I figured I would ask here before I do that. Everyone here has always been helpful and I appreciate that. I was going to start a journal for this grow, but I have just been too busy to do it.

With the speckled brown I would lean towards upping the cal/mag as well. .

How many times a hour do I need a 440 6in cfm fan to kick on for adequate ventilation in a 5x5x8? How many times/How long?

Situation: window is condensating on outside. Bought a dehumidifier and plant to put in room, but feel like what's the point of constantly flushing heat that in this point in time is beneficial if my humidity is in check (not to mention saving eletric)

Also have bought frost king window seal.

My idea is have it kick on 1-2 times a hr for 5m. Advice on the necessary amount of air change would be helpful.

Lol advanced nutrients and Nuke Juice are both ph perfect I don’t even use my ph pen any more, lol. Def looks like calcium. Doubt the ffof will be enough by itself under an led. Try giving her some calmag and I’ll assume your ph is running a tad low, go with 1-2ml per liter and water to runoff with ph at 6.9 and smoke a joint. Should help .

You should still ph when using ph perfect and combining with other products ad they arent ph perfect.

It isn't recommended to use ph up or down with ph perfect nutrients so I don't bother to any more. Especially the Nuke Juice because it is a single bottle nutrient for the whole grow, I do add a little bit of calmag though. I also do a res change weekly so if it's gonna drift it won't drift far lol thanks for the heads up, brother .

It isn't recommended to use ph up or down with ph perfect nutrients so I don't bother to any more. Especially the Nuke Juice because it is a single bottle nutrient for the whole grow, I do add a little bit of calmag though. I also do a res change weekly so if it's gonna drift it won't drift far lol thanks for the heads up, brother .

Hey GrouchyG, so you say no ph up or down using the Nuke Juice? I did see Cody use a little up on one of his videos. But each day i check mine and it does stay at 6.0 most of the time. I haven't used any cal-mag either. So do you recommend to change res weekly?

My tent is actually in a unheated garage. I have a small heater, plus I have several wet towels hanging inside. My temps are 75 and I've got the humidity up holding around 30% and my seedling is looking rough.
420-magazine-mobile1876710670.jpg
I use two liter soda bottles with the tapered top cut off as a humidity done. I must the solo cups and seedlings then spray the inside of the done before covering the solo cups with it. I have glued chunks of sponges to the sides and kept them moist to keep clones moist as well. Cheap way to go with seeds and clones.

How many times a hour do I need a 440 6in cfm fan to kick on for adequate ventilation in a 5x5x8? How many times/How long?

Situation: window is condensating on outside. Bought a dehumidifier and plant to put in room, but feel like what's the point of constantly flushing heat that in this point in time is beneficial if my humidity is in check (not to mention saving eletric)

Also have bought frost king window seal.

My idea is have it kick on 1-2 times a hr for 5m. Advice on the necessary amount of air change would be helpful.

You want it running 24/7 so you have good air exchamge for the plants to breathe. You will end up with airy crappy bud if you dont have air exchanged several times per minute.

Even with a nice big oscillating fan mounted?

Yes. Thats just blowing stale air around. Extraction is for plants to breathe not to control heat and rh, thats just some of the effevts of running a run to waste extraction system. You need to find another way to regulate rh. U want extravtion pulling as much air as possible. This will flood plants with co2.

Hey i got a question that i can't find an answer to. I was looking at my nute bottles the other day and realized there's no chloride (CI). I was shocked bc i researched the hell outa it b4 i bought it. It's def not listed and there's nothing with chloride in the name (potassium chloride, calcium chloride). I did find out some kelp is heavy is (CI) and its listed but as the last ingredient. Should i be worried about it? Should i supplement with something else? Is it likely in something else i use? I love my nutes and they've done me great but i'm always striving for better.

Hey i got a question that i can't find an answer to. I was looking at my nute bottles the other day and realized there's no chloride (CI). I was shocked bc i researched the hell outa it b4 i bought it. It's def not listed and there's nothing with chloride in the name (potassium chloride, calcium chloride). I did find out some kelp is heavy is (CI) and its listed but as the last ingredient. Should i be worried about it? Should i supplement with something else? Is it likely in something else i use? I love my nutes and they've done me great but i'm always striving for better.

Z7 saves lives apparently just ordered about to bseevif I see difference in growth rate .

I'd say you would be fine if I was to guess and if you run into any issues just yell here again we got ya.

Back
Top Bottom