Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Z7 saves lives apparently just ordered about to bseevif I see difference in growth rate .

I'd say you would be fine if I was to guess and if you run into any issues just yell here again we got ya.
Great advice Joe, I've heard a lot about the z7 lately as well..... I should get me a bottle of that.

Great advice Joe, I've heard a lot about the z7 lately as well..... I should get me a bottle of that.

It's expensive but last a long time of in promix or coco . I'll be adding it today . Stand by .

Sigh, toss it? Top cola had the rot I harvested right away but it got brown and crumbly fast.
420-magazine-mobile822144062.jpg
420-magazine-mobile694388502.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1315216920.jpg

Her conditions got just right for the dreaded bud rot. Another lesson learned.

I smoked some but not much. No problem tossin it after readin up on the possible health issues. Heres how hard it can be to spot for anybody thats interested, whispy white hairs under 60x
420-magazine-mobile1166274877.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2071136736.jpg

Can I ask what your RH and temps where during flower?

She was flowering outside, it got very cool and humid so I dug her up. It was a quick move and I didnt moniter things inside but I'm not fond of where she went no good way for fresh air. If I was to blame something it would be that the mold actually started outside and I just made it worse. Grow and learn.

She was flowering outside, it got very cool and humid so I dug her up. It was a quick move and I didnt moniter things inside but I'm not fond of where she went no good way for fresh air. If I was to blame something it would be that the mold actually started outside and I just made it worse. Grow and learn.

Defiantly, Thankyou for explaining. I'm learning too so trying to know what to look out for. I've saved the pics you shared so I can keep a eye during flower/harvest. There most helpful

I smoked some but not much. No problem tossin it after readin up on the possible health issues. Heres how hard it can be to spot for anybody thats interested, whispy white hairs under 60x
420-magazine-mobile1166274877.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2071136736.jpg
Thanks for that pic . good to know what to look for...

Join DatePost Thanks / Like

Hello everybody

Hi, Im excited to be a member of this community this is my first time joining a site like this I'm a new grower and I'm curntly on the 8th week of flower with my first ever grow. I'm growing white widdow from seed and genetics are from canuk seeds. I joined this site since I woke up this morning and I had noticed that my buds had shrunk and I didn't understand why.all my leaves look ok buds are really frosty they just kinda shrunk a bit, then I looked at my calender and noticed that it had been four day today without water and the last watering was the beginning of flush I only gave it 5 ml of flawless finish from advanced nutrients a total of 1 gallon of water and I have my plant in a 3 gallon pot with fox farms ocean forest. So this morning I emidiatly gave her some water total 1 gallon with only pure water and I kinda feel like the buds are swelling back up in going to monitor it and see. I am going to give her another gallon of water with 3 ml of flawless finish its been about 30 minutes since i gave her the first gallon im not sure if its bad to water 30 minutes apart? If anybody can tell me if I'm doing ok and why my buds are doing that I'd really appreciate it! Much love!

Join DatePost Thanks / Like

Hello everybody

Hi, Im excited to be a member of this community this is my first time joining a site like this I'm a new grower and I'm curntly on the 8th week of flower with my first ever grow. I'm growing white widdow from seed and genetics are from canuk seeds. I joined this site since I woke up this morning and I had noticed that my buds had shrunk and I didn't understand why.all my leaves look ok buds are really frosty they just kinda shrunk a bit, then I looked at my calender and noticed that it had been four day today without water and the last watering was the beginning of flush I only gave it 5 ml of flawless finish from advanced nutrients a total of 1 gallon of water and I have my plant in a 3 gallon pot with fox farms ocean forest. So this morning I emidiatly gave her some water total 1 gallon with only pure water and I kinda feel like the buds are swelling back up in going to monitor it and see. I am going to give her another gallon of water with 3 ml of flawless finish its been about 30 minutes since i gave her the first gallon im not sure if its bad to water 30 minutes apart? If anybody can tell me if I'm doing ok and why my buds are doing that I'd really appreciate it! Much love!
If you are using 3 gal. pots, then standard procedure is to run 3 times amount of water, of size of pot used. So 9 gal, for 3 gal pot. FF nutrients are not easily flushed from any medium. Good luck !!:surf:

Thank you! I guess I'm going to go ahead and flush it alot better in 2 or 3 days I want it to be my last flush since I'm on day 51 and the plant looks just about ready to finish. Thanks for letting me know about the fox farms so now I know how hard I need to flush and probably still wont get all the nutrients out hopefully it won't be bad for smoke. This time i most likely will not use any flawless finish at all since I'm going to use that many gallons of water, unless I just use about 3 or 4 ml with the 6-9 gallons. What do you think? I really apriciate your advice thank you!

By the way after just flushing with 2 gallons the runoff water was very yellow next time i will take a picture of the color of the runoff water. I'm using advanced nutrients 3 part ph perfect micro, bloom, and use the grow during veg. When I test the ph of the run off it's always perfect ph 6.5.

Do you know of an affordable way to check how much nutrients are in the runoff water? I seen cheep test kits I'm not sure if they work. I use the general hydroponics cheap ph test just add 3-4 drops of the liquid into a sample of the water and it shows the color it should be for the correct ph.

My soil is fox farms ocean forest and I'm using advanced nutrients ph perfect micro,bloom, and use grow during veg. I also use advanced nutrients big bud, bud factor x, and sensizym. Thanks again!!!

Thank you! I guess I'm going to go ahead and flush it alot better in 2 or 3 days I want it to be my last flush since I'm on day 51 and the plant looks just about ready to finish. Thanks for letting me know about the fox farms so now I know how hard I need to flush and probably still wont get all the nutrients out hopefully it won't be bad for smoke. This time i most likely will not use any flawless finish at all since I'm going to use that many gallons of water, unless I just use about 3 or 4 ml with the 6-9 gallons. What do you think? I really apriciate your advice thank you!

Hey Buds420, yes just as he said at least a 9 gallon flush if in 3 gallons. I did a 7 day flush using a 7 gallon pot. I found using ffarms that it took longer to flush all the nutes out. If you did a say 5 day flush with just ph water you should be able to get most of it out. Do you have a ppm meter? That would tell a bunch also. Good Luck!..✌️

Thank you BudBoy I apriciate the help! Actually I gave it a gallon 3 days ago with 5 ml of A.N. flawless finish and that was my first time not giving it any other nutrients so I consider it the start of my flushing. I wish i would have flushed my plant with 9 gallons this morning but i only used 2 gallons next flush i will defiantly flush with at least 6-9 gallons. Unfortunatly i do not have a ppm meter I was wondering if there is a cheaper way to test the ppm like the cheep ph test kit I use from general hydroponics just add 3-4 drops of the liquid to a sample of the water and it shows the color it should be for the correct ph.

Back
Top Bottom