Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

These ones
420-magazine-mobile820076983.jpg

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

greetings stinky from Wales the country...not to be confused with whales, the great big mammal...nearly said fish then.. LOL...anyway I have 2 ladies (a blue cheese and a mystery indica (could be northern lights or critical kush I'm told) the ladies have had a 8 week veg in 6.5ltr pots and are due to go into batmix and moving into the tent, I'll be giving them a week or 2 to settle, would adding some plagron worm humous to the soil be beneficial or leave humous out and carry on with old timers grow tapering off in those 3 weeks

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420

420-magazine-mobile1180574374.jpg

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen

Wondering if anyone could help me.

What's happening to this plant?
On been getting some worm juice and water mix recently. But was poured onto the flowers by an idiot. Any ideas? It's has now started to be flashed with normal tap water that I've been using the whole time?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Doesnt look like nitrogen, potassium od is what im thinking. Whats your ph?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine
I haven't ever checked it. But been using it the whole time and our tap water here is really good. But I guess without me testing it I can't say for sure. I will have to find a way. Are there test kits?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You can get cheap test kits at any garden center or hardware store, amazon has cheap digitals. You really need to stay on top of your ph. Most problems start with ph being off.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

For my last order in December I looked for domestic seed-banks and was happy to find one in my town (legal here) they do mail order got my stuff in 2 days. Small boutique breeders, I have not sprouted any yet, wish me luck.

edit: I also suggest searching for seed bank reviews to make sure that you don't get ripped off.
medical patients can legally buy seeds inj Ma. .

Back
Top Bottom