Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

420-magazine-mobile917302481.jpg

How kan I fix this finally?!

420-magazine-mobile1189861358.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1022827296.jpg
420-magazine-mobile830730205.jpg

Can anyone tell me what's wrong and what I need to fix this transplanted from grow mix to light mix 18hours ago other plant doing great just this one has gone weird

Ya if I remember right it had something to do with that ?? I do remember getting that message and curing it lol.
Haha, sounds about right with most emails. I got it figured out and started a journal. I am not sure how to share the link but its under Hootels White Widow ... Thanks for helping out

420-magazine-mobile1189861358.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1022827296.jpg
420-magazine-mobile830730205.jpg

Can anyone tell me what's wrong and what I need to fix this transplanted from grow mix to light mix 18hours ago other plant doing great just this one has gone weird
Hey man i have the same issue with some new seedling i started about 12 days ago and from my search online seems to be related to heat stress for me ... What temps are you running at and do they have proper ventilation? RH range ?

Does any one where i could buy seeds? Im from Cali.. so if anyone knows a trusted website let me know...

* Herbies Seeds - Buy Cannabis Seeds Online is a 420 sponsor for a long time. Only seed bank I've ever ordered from so far, but have used them 3 times. One order, I fudged the germination process and told Herbies that none sprouted. They reminded me that they are not seed but souvenirs, then proceeded to send me new souvenirs. Great people, extremely fast shipping from the UK to the mainland US. I've done both Super Stealth shipping and regular Stealth. Both are very acceptable to someone wishing to remain private.

Here is my outdoor plant lookin very good wah you gise think?

Your baby girl is lookin just fine as can be enjoying that good solar exposure!

Looks like really serious heat/light stress, the leaves are tacoed almost into a canoe shape.

It's bud rot he pulled a leaf and it all fell apart he's chopped it off last night then found more where it had spread think he ended up harvesting can't remember I was too high (just high enough) last night

* Herbies Seeds - Buy Cannabis Seeds Online is a 420 sponsor for a long time. Only seed bank I've ever ordered from so far, but have used them 3 times. One order, I fudged the germination process and told Herbies that none sprouted. They reminded me that they are not seed but souvenirs, then proceeded to send me new souvenirs. Great people, extremely fast shipping from the UK to the mainland US. I've done both Super Stealth shipping and regular Stealth. Both are very acceptable to someone wishing to remain private.

Your baby girl is lookin just fine as can be enjoying that good solar exposure!

I too used herbies and am happy so far with there outcome .

420-magazine-mobile1567083636.jpg
what's happening to her ? Should I feed half strength nutes ? I flushed with 2 1/2 gallons before I put them into flower.
(Today they got 12 hours of dark now 12 hours of light. 1200watt LED coming in July 6 it says but should come earlier.)
Also!
420-magazine-mobile1680951018.jpg

Is everything looking good ?
Should i prune?
420-magazine-mobile977929833.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1598030845.jpg
420-magazine-mobile127644741.jpg
420-magazine-mobile177236573.jpg
420-magazine-mobile307956098.jpg

Biggest plant was 61 days from
Seed and is blue dream
The other is cherry aK and it is 66 days from seed
And the other little one is 63 days from seed 3rd is unknown strain but I kept in a little pot to focus on better strains

How much cal mag you giving her she's under led right? Those brown spots look like cal or mag deficiency. Or heat stress does the brown spotting maybe try some silica. It's suppose to help with extreme conditions for coco and hydro growing

Back
Top Bottom