Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

In theory yes. You can grow completely mediumless, however when plants become very large and heavy it is difficult to suspend and stabilize them. But you said there a pot down there just no medium? If that is the case it can act as your suspension and as the roots enlarge can begin to offer stabilization but you may need to supply it until then :)
Thanks !

These might help
420-magazine-mobile1792771665.jpg
420-magazine-mobile144859881.jpg

Im no expert. been smoking for almost 40 yrs. 5 yrs with a yard grow and just started my 3rd tent run inside. I LOVE my spring crop outdoors! Ive put 3ft plants out in feb and harvested 5 footers in May/June. I have found its best to put smaller, fresher cloned plants than ones 6 months old. Last year I started 10 clones in Dec off a 3 footer that was 6 mo old and those 10 where awesome come May. Much better than the mother 3 footer. All I know is it works great! no one expects buds ready in May so less chance of getting ripped off. Its crazy cause as soon as its outdoor harvest time in the spring its the same time to put out clones for a fall crop so Im pulling and planting at the same time. If the chance of freeze is over by March 1 id do a spring crop very year if I was you.
Where are you located your able to do this? Oregon if you tried they would get drowned out or not get enough sun light to actually produce

Hi guys sorry to jump in but Iv got a quick question about flushing I just want to know when buy looking at the trichomes. I want to flush for 10 days and the trichomes are about 15percent cloudy. Anything will help. Thanks

Hi guys sorry to jump in but Iv got a quick question about flushing I just want to know when buy looking at the trichomes. I want to flush for 10 days and the trichomes are about 15percent cloudy. Anything will help. Thanks
Hi stoner

Just harvested my first grow so take what i say as a pointer rather than facts .I started my flush when mine was about 75% cloudy and only on day 13 i saw my first amber tric so i would say wait a bit longer if you only want a 10 day flush .Or just start now but you might have a longer flush than 10 days

. from africa

Hi stoner

Just harvested my first grow so take what i say as a pointer rather than facts .I started my flush when mine was about 75% cloudy and only on day 13 i saw my first amber tric so i would say wait a bit longer if you only want a 10 day flush .Or just start now but you might have a longer flush than 10 days

. from africa

Hi stoner

Thanks mate I'll wait till I see75% cloudy sounds like it will work for my garden.

Thanks from Australia.

Nute burn?
420-magazine-mobile439436233.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2138430666.jpg

Hey sheetah

First pic looks like bud rot buddy there was a thread yesterday with the same thing where some people gave pointers on how to procede .I dont have any experience with it so cant advise

. From Africa

Could also be light burn. How close are your LEDs? I was just reading Jorge Cervantes' grow book last night and he mentions how light burn could look like rot, and then of course the burnt areas are a prime place for rot to grow.

Others with LED experience should chime in, but from what i understand, though they don't get so hot, the amount of light output by LEDs can burn plants if too close. Unlike CFLs (my current budget grow) which should be within 4-6 inches, LEDs should be set much further.

Where are you located your able to do this? Oregon if you tried they would get drowned out or not get enough sun light to actually produce

Im in Stockton Ca. I do it every year for 5 yrs now. It works great every time. Ive found last year fresher clones a month or two old are better that a 6 mo plant put out. It really is wonderful. Ive thought about maybe breeding again but with a spring crop.
Maybe where your at you could put one out April 1. I actually have put out the 3rd week of Feb here.

And ive put some in super early may and we still didn't harvest till mid October. Idk oregon gets a really weird outdoor season. That's why calis outdoor is better than ours. But you gotta hand it to oregon for there indoor we have perfected that over the years due to our climate differences. Stay safe out there in Cali heard yall on fire too. But not as bad as oregon. But I believe there's one by weed a couple hundred miles from you if that.

Back
Top Bottom