Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Hey no problem im a newby as well. Imbbout to start my second indoor anytime in the next couple month's. And currently on I believe my 3rd or 4th outdoor crop.

Nute burn?
420-magazine-mobile439436233.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2138430666.jpg

Marijuana Growers HQ – Preventing and Treating Bud Rot – Botrytis

No I'm saying like it's in a tent with led powered lights if power goes out and it's raining and windy af outside. When I say wind I'm talking like 100+ mph winds my little plant will get blown away do you guys recommend that I keep it near a window.... I might have to keep it on my patio screened in because I'll have shutters up

How's it going? Are you in a tall high rise down there? Stay safe in storm! Jacksonville is looking better as time goes by

How's it going? Are you in a tall high rise down there? Stay safe in storm! Jacksonville is looking better as time goes by

Thanks bro and no I live in a mansion with a water surrounding my house from the rest of the land. Nagh just fucking with you just a regular house. Today was a little bit of a preview if you will it's now 2:30 in the am and I'm just getting power back as it went out around 8pm
420-magazine-mobile1236295101.jpg
this is how the power got knocked out notice the black marks on the transformer, my drunk neighbor down the street pulled into another houses driveway in the grass and plowed right through it he had a lifts truck. Much like most people down here do
420-magazine-mobile723359018.jpg
so I used a small flashlight in the handle of a water jug I use to feed my plants out that on a 5 gal pot upside down and turned flashlight on and for now I'm just Gona leave the light on until the next time it's supposed to go off. Also I transplanted today cause the last one I did was kinda. A mess and lopsided after that I watered I still need to add more soil because after watering it compresses it and I wana add more so the base of the trunk is stiff and still. Also I noticed it was dropping is that from too much water or simply stress on the pant . In the future I'd like to only add 1 pot through the whole cycle cause this is unnecessary if I would have just planted in a big one to begin with

Thanks for the update. When you mentioned hurricane shutters I assumed a condo. Crazy neighbors! Looks like the eye going over my place at a 2. I will wait til Sunday to decided... be careful down there brother. -..I'm a sister : )

Thanks for the update. When you mentioned hurricane shutters I assumed a condo. Crazy neighbors! Looks like the eye going over my place at a 2. I will wait til Sunday to decided... be careful down there brother. .-..I'm a sister : )

You know I've never thought of it but let me take a couple pics to show you some prep of what we're doing
420-magazine-mobile1223691885.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1837468642.jpg
for those of you who don't know about hurricanes even if your house is safe the pressure can still crack glass
420-magazine-mobile1973813577.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1269871119.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1033703961.jpg
420-magazine-mobile475635246.jpg
nothing outside as you can tell
420-magazine-mobile1328522107.jpg
and yes those are garbage cans and stuff in the pool
420-magazine-mobile763551093.jpg
even had to take the kids playset down
420-magazine-mobile1208793145.jpg
if this tree wasn't here I'd put my weed plant there because that shit does not die and we don't do anything to it, chop it Down it grows right back
420-magazine-mobile1955178316.jpg
420-magazine-mobile975609183.jpg

Keep my powder dry? And I’ll def post after pics

hehehe...just a reference to black powder days and the civil war...Yer gun powder gets wet and Ya' can't fire Yer gun...guess I was thinkin' bout' looters...;)...Will you be hunkering down, or hitting the road for a bit?...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

He fellow 420ers! Having a little more trouble than I had hoped for so hoping someone can lend me some advice. Girls idk 10 days old maybe 2 weeks since I started here she is...

420-magazine-mobile721025609.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1868561334.jpg

Not sure if I'm tripping or she's fine she seems. Droopy/ twisted or clawed idk. Was worries it was overwatering but her coco is getting really dry and I don't wanna starve her if it may be another issue. She's under 65 watts of cfl. Nutes AN sensi grow for coco Ph perfect @300 ppm and that's filtered well water so not much nutes at all. Cal mag is in route. Thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks and happy Friday

Dabber

Follow up question. My other girl flew too close to the sun and I burnt the crap out of her....

420-magazine-mobile773675225.jpg

Will she survive? Better question is will she be worth keeping around if she does survive? But the real reason I bring her to attention is to ask I if I should let the fried leaf be or snip?

Nice job. Forecast looking better and better for you guys down there right? The morning forecast will determine what we do here... stay safe and hope you "Power" through .-.

30x loupe magnifier the best one for trichomes? Or higher or lower. Also what is best to use for training wire? Twist tie wire ?
I bought a 30x and wish I'd bought a 40-60×. I use electrical wire, still soft enough and totally reusable. Some use pipe cleaners.

He fellow 420ers! Having a little more trouble than I had hoped for so hoping someone can lend me some advice. Girls idk 10 days old maybe 2 weeks since I started here she is...

420-magazine-mobile721025609.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1868561334.jpg

Not sure if I'm tripping or she's fine she seems. Droopy/ twisted or clawed idk. Was worries it was overwatering but her coco is getting really dry and I don't wanna starve her if it may be another issue. She's under 65 watts of cfl. Nutes AN sensi grow for coco Ph perfect @300 ppm and that's filtered well water so not much nutes at all. Cal mag is in route. Thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks and happy Friday

Dabber

You could lightly spray a couple of drops on the base and see if it picks up before you totally commit? Also, when in small pots, I always look at the drainage holes to determine if it needs water. This may be a little different though. Good luck. .-..

Hi all! Am new to this forum and everything else to do with growing etc. I got these seeds from a friend, and don't know what strain they are, if they are auto flowering or not. I just started growing the seeds, and as I read on here... my plants are not getting nearly the babying that they should. . I noticed today that there are small black gnat type bugs flying around them.... suggestions? I will keep reading the forums about growing. Just wondering if you guys had any ideas about the bugs and where my plants are in growing stage so I know what to do next. Thanks!!!!!
~M

Has anyone grown Big Foot from Sweet Seeds? Picked a few up on sale along with a Blueberry and Bloody Skunk auto as freebies... Supposedly it is very aromatic and resinous so I am hoping to make some nice quick wash oil. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with it? Growing or smoking for that matter!

Hi all! Am new to this forum and everything else to do with growing etc. I got these seeds from a friend, and don't know what strain they are, if they are auto flowering or not. I just started growing the seeds, and as I read on here... my plants are not getting nearly the babying that they should. . I noticed today that there are small black gnat type bugs flying around them.... suggestions? I will keep reading the forums about growing. Just wondering if you guys had any ideas about the bugs and where my plants are in growing stage so I know what to do next. Thanks!!!!!
~M

420-magazine-mobile632975525.jpg
420-magazine-mobile402049746.jpg
420-magazine-mobile497416521.jpg

I have a very time sensitive question. I live in Florida and hurricane Irma is knocking at our door. I am on my first grow and just completed week 8 of flower. She has maybe a week and a little more before she is ready to harvest. I expect to lose power if not for days but weeks. Should I harvest her now? My second question is I have 4 clones that are ready to go into flower. Should I move them outside after Irma passes so they get some sunlight? It's not a 12/12 cycle for flowering but it's better than being in complete darkness in a tent. Thanks for you help!

Back
Top Bottom